It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEWS: Texas Death Row Inmate Walks Out of Jail

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2005 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by djohnsto77
Apparently he's threatened the victims' family members, witnesses, and even drew up a "hit list" of people he'd like to go after for revenge, so I wouldn't call him harmless so easily.

From the sources I have read and heard they have even assigned police to protect those individuals. This jerk is dangerous no doubt about and most sources claim he did have have help no matter what some people think.

posted on Nov, 5 2005 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Most sources claim he did have have help IMO because he got over on Harris County by simply walking out the door. I really believe this. Now they're trying to cover it up.

Why hasn't anyone said it is a possibility that he used his TDJC ID Card? I'll tell you why, because it would make them look bad.

posted on Nov, 6 2005 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Well it seems I nailed this one. Based on the email I sent to the local reporters last night (BTW an email I haven't got credit for covering this for the local paper, Peggy O'hare and Rosanna Ruiz), it is now known Thompson DID use his TDCJ - ID to escape. He simply covered the word 'OFFENDER' on the front and flashed it to get out of the jail.

www.chron.com...

"Inside the pants' pocket was Thompson's state prison ID card he flashed when he duped prison deputies into thinking he was with the Attorney General's Office. The card, which bears the state seal and Thompson's photo, had tape covering the word "offender."

new topics

<< 1   >>

join