It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO report from CNN

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2005 @ 07:20 AM
link   
It just coming out this morning, some UFO seeing in Berlin, look like some fireball or something they could not explain!

CNN News UFO

[edit on 4-11-2005 by mazmike]

posted on Nov, 4 2005 @ 08:58 AM
link   

scientists believe the cause could be a bizarre annual meteor blitz.

According to the Web site of the U.S. National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA), such fireballs have been reported elsewhere in the world and may also be due to the fact that the Earth is now orbiting through a swarm of space debris.

Guess that mystery didn't stay myserious for long.

posted on Nov, 4 2005 @ 09:09 AM
link   
is there any pictures of these so called fire balls?

Ram

posted on Nov, 4 2005 @ 09:30 AM
link   
heres one...

Picture: The bright light behind the clouds is a fireball photographed Nov. 2, 2005, by Mark Vorhusen of Germany

From this page Nasa

posted on Nov, 4 2005 @ 09:45 AM
link   
From the CNN article:

Taurids are meteors that shoot out of the constellation Taurus, which peaks at the end of October and early November.

I saw a good one the other night, it broke apart and put on a nice bit of 'fireworks' before it burned up. Came right out of the Taurus area, so was likely one of the above.

posted on Nov, 4 2005 @ 10:04 AM
link   
The picture is obviously more consistent with meteor than air craft of any kind.

posted on Nov, 4 2005 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Ahhh crap, most be hillousinating over in Berlin now too I guess. Grrrrrrrr

posted on Nov, 4 2005 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkyChild_5
Ahhh crap, most be hillousinating over in Berlin now too I guess. Grrrrrrrr

No, just seeing meteors.

The fact they describe it as a "fire ball" says a lot to start with.

posted on Nov, 4 2005 @ 06:49 PM
link   
I guess the good thing we can take from this is that the term UFO is finally being mentioned in mainstream media without the term "NUTJOB" or "WACKO" used in the same story.

I do think the governments of the world are working with the media and television networks to PREPARE us for future events that they (the government) know are going to happen.

When things like UFO's - ALIENS and DISTANT CONTACT are seen in series on ABC oppossed to just the SCI FI channel, then people will become de-sensitized to it and therefore more receptive when it goes down for real!

- One Man Short

posted on Nov, 5 2005 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by One Man Short of Manhood
I guess the good thing we can take from this is that the term UFO is finally being mentioned in mainstream media without the term "NUTJOB" or "WACKO" used in the same story.

I do think the governments of the world are working with the media and television networks to PREPARE us for future events that they (the government) know are going to happen.

When things like UFO's - ALIENS and DISTANT CONTACT are seen in series on ABC oppossed to just the SCI FI channel, then people will become de-sensitized to it and therefore more receptive when it goes down for real!

- One Man Short

Well said!

posted on Nov, 5 2005 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ram
heres one...

Picture: The bright light behind the clouds is a fireball photographed Nov. 2, 2005, by Mark Vorhusen of Germany

From this page Nasa

Almost looks like a durty camera lens to me with dust particles on it.

posted on Nov, 5 2005 @ 01:20 AM
link   
How is that a good thing?

The more people that belive in aliens=demons turns to the end of the world. Not cool at all. When a person belives in an alien as in has "faith" in an alien they will see one which is nothing more than the creation of evil. No different from early witchcraft. There is reasons people get killed over witchery as well as current events with aliens.

Originally posted by One Man Short of Manhood

- One Man Short

posted on Nov, 5 2005 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by japike

The more people that belive in aliens=demons turns to the end of the world. Not cool at all. When a person belives in an alien as in has "faith" in an alien they will see one which is nothing more than the creation of evil. No different from early witchcraft. There is reasons people get killed over witchery as well as current events with aliens.

I am most sorry but I don't exactly understand what you are saying. Could you please explain this to me?

Are you saying Aliens are demons and people are getting killed because the demon Aliens are ending the world?

I mean absolutley no disrespect i just couldn't follow your post.

Thanks for any help you can give to clear this up.

- One Man Short

[edit on 5-11-2005 by One Man Short of Manhood]

Ram

posted on Nov, 8 2005 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by SkyChild_5

Almost looks like a durty camera lens to me,
with dust particles on it.

I think we better have a look at SonoraSightings again..
And it's just been updated... 5 nov 05

Hope you can see anything to compare with the fire balls..

[edit on 8-11-2005 by Ram]

top topics

join