It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Good UFO pics...Very recent. From all around the world.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2005 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Ok i know that u might of seen some of these, just in case u have not, i thought id post up some good pics i found on the net.

Dated July 20th 2005. U.S.A
www.ufoevidence.org...

July 8th 2005 Canada.

www.ufoevidence.org...

March 13th 2005 Austraila.

www.ufoevidence.org...

Febuary 2nd 2005 California U.S.A

www.ufoevidence.org...

This one is a HOAX but i thought i would post it anyway, showing the site to be credible and througher in their findings.
2005 Brazil.
www.ufoevidence.org...

Sept 22nd 2004 U.S.A Is it a Airplane?UFO,? or black project??

www.ufoevidence.org...

2005 UK-Bird or UFO?

www.ufoevidence.org...

August 27th Finland

www.ufoevidence.org...

June 2004 Spain.

www.ufoevidence.org...

Ok i could keep going, but i wont.
That site seems quite good, any comments, reactions, thoughts, idea's, is all welcome.
Myself, i think they are good pics, from a good site.
Its amazing that sightings seem to happen alot.
And while all this goes on, most people just carry on their normal business.

posted on Nov, 4 2005 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Cool pics, but that 3rd photo looks fake, like a balloon or a planet, and the one over Canada looks like a disco ball. Oh well. I only just joined, so don't take it from me.

*continues quest for forum longevity, or something*

[edit on 4-11-2005 by bonzai42]

posted on Nov, 4 2005 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Hey all, been a long time since I have posted...

Saw this thread and thought I'd put in my 2 copper pieces.

The First one looks ok, but the circumstances makes me wonder. Possible Fake.

The Second one in the guys back yard ... looks like a spot of dust or water got on his lense.

Third one with the Stop sign. appears to be reflection back onto the lense from the reflective parts of the Stop sign.

While the fourth one kinda looks like a flying Car??? With several possible witnesses is a good capture and very plausible.

The fith one a Hoax was still a great pic and I would not have guessed it to be a hoax without being told. Great original pic though, being in a gondola visiting cool places pics like that are great for memories...

The Sixth one though blurry still shows a triangular shape most likely a military plane.

The Seventh one looks like a Skeet shot flying behind them... Don't know if Tintagel but one of our British posters may know.

The eigth one in Finland looks like a helicopter or a bird, but its so blurry it almost looks like a water color painting.

The last one from Spain is cool, but it could be a cloud. But it is still a good pic, very interesting.

Well there is my $.02

Phae

posted on Nov, 4 2005 @ 11:12 AM
link   
The 2nd one looks very much like a camera lens anomolie caused by water condensation or lint.

posted on Nov, 4 2005 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Do u have any recent pictures of UFO's..........
Id like to see up to date members pics, if they got any that is...

posted on Nov, 6 2005 @ 07:32 AM
link   

July 8th 2005 Canada.

www.ufoevidence.org...

No, the 2nd photo from the above link looks more like this image from nearly the end of this video recorded during the summer of 2001, in Bonsall, Derbyshire England, and may be the same type of craft that was allegedly photographed near the NASA STS-75 shuttle.

[edit on 6-11-2005 by evilution]

posted on Nov, 6 2005 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by evilution
No, the 2nd photo from the above link looks more like this image from nearly the end of this video recorded during the summer of 2001, in Bonsall, Derbyshire England, and may be the same type of craft that was allegedly photographed near the NASA STS-75 shuttle.

It looks more like the Dropa Stones to me.
www.surfingtheapocalypse.com...

Yes, I'm back after a few months of not posting!

[edit on 6-11-2005 by invader_chris]

posted on Nov, 6 2005 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phaethor
The Seventh one looks like a Skeet shot flying behind them... Don't know if Tintagel but one of our British posters may know.
Phae

Or a frisbee. Skeetshots aren't that big, unless it's for megalomaniac trigger-happy training

posted on Nov, 6 2005 @ 01:16 PM
link   
I'm sure other people have noticed this but I havent been around long...

How come it only seems like we get these great pictures of disk shaped craft, but never any video footage? All the footage seems to be very distant glowing orbs of some sort. How come the people taking the picture never notice the large dark craft in the open sky? Are these craft all around us just moving to fast for the naked eye to see? Or are all of them hoaxes?

I'm sure some of you have answers to my questions and I'd like to hear em.

posted on Nov, 6 2005 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by VirtualReality
I'm sure other people have noticed this but I havent been around long...

How come it only seems like we get these great pictures of disk shaped craft, but never any video footage? All the footage seems to be very distant glowing orbs of some sort. How come the people taking the picture never notice the large dark craft in the open sky? Are these craft all around us just moving to fast for the naked eye to see? Or are all of them hoaxes?

I'm sure some of you have answers to my questions and I'd like to hear em.

There is a video of the the object that looks similar to the 2nd pic. Here's another link to it:
news.bbc.co.uk...

I did post a video link as part of my post above. The object in the 2nd pic may also be similar to the one videotaped on STS-75, February 25, 1996 by astronaut Claude Nicolier:
Great video clips of that object found here:
www.rense.com...
www.qtm.net...

A stretch? Like the objects in STS-75, maybe the object in the 2nd pic is similar to the objects from STS-80 Formation Over Africa?

DING! DING! DING! DING! DING!...
Do we have a winner?

[edit on 6-11-2005 by evilution]

posted on Nov, 6 2005 @ 07:38 PM
link   
The object pictured in the second photo (The Canadian one) is a moisture orb.

But I do have to admit it reminds me of Ezekiel's wheel .

top topics

join