It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Current Administration

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2005 @ 07:03 AM
link   
The Bush Administration is once again in a "Divert the attention from the truth" campaign.
While the ineptitude of the current administration is something that is spoken of on ATS, as well as other places fairly often, one thing that I have not seen or heard is the fact that Mr. Bush' administration continually diverts attention away from their goals.
Last year it was the end of the world due to Mad Cow
Then "others" ineptitude for the handling of Katrina
The "Broken oil refineries"
Now the Avian Flu Pandemic which will wipe out hundreds of millions of people.
And of course the ever present "Al Queda"
I can't say that I really understand what "their ultimate goals" are, however I tend to believe it is not much more sinister than making alot of money for his family and cronies. Or is it that he is in the process of setting up a "dictatorship"?
All of this oil talk make millions/billions of dollars for many people including the Bush family
The little publicized martial law experiment in New Orleans.
The rumors that people in the current administration have a lock on TAMIFLU stocks - I will try to provide a link shortly.
Mr Bush is doing much more behind the scenes than many can see, and he diverts attention away from it with constant new catastrophes. What is the law regarding electing new officials in the US if a huge catasrophe happens and martial law is instituted by Bush. Is it impossible to elect new officials if this happens?

posted on Nov, 4 2005 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Yes, there is always a distraction. Each day bigger. I posted about this yesterday.
There is nothing we can do if there is a Police State. We have to follow orders- As far as who takes over? Bush and Cheney. If something happens to them? Nothing will ever happen to them. I'd rather have Bush in place, to be honest, than Cheney. I dont even want to go there.

I do foresee something big happening, more than a distraction, you might say the ultimate distraction to end all distractions and current petty problems once and for all. Its scary.

posted on Nov, 4 2005 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Macuser
(1) The Bush Administration is once again in a "Divert the attention from the truth" campaign.

(2) Mr Bush is doing much more behind the scenes than many can see, and he diverts attention away from it with constant new catastrophes.

(3) What is the law regarding electing new officials in the US if a huge catasrophe happens and martial law is instituted by Bush. Is it impossible to elect new officials if this happens?

(1) the ultimate neocon goal is to divide up the middle east & n.Africa & all those "stans" in Asia...into controlled-managed ethnic States,
harness all those natural resources under the American Economic Empire.

(2) watch the new UN Ambassador Bolton, spin things so that the western coalition can force peace on Syria & stop Iran from becoming a nuclear blackmailer nation, [like NK has become]

(3) i think that the 'Line of Succession' will cover the question of leadership in the USA. this might have to be reviewed by constitutional lawyers before the supreme court...
but if there is a catastrophe that could disrupt the continuance of gov't
, in a case like the expiration of an elected Pres. & VPs term during this fictional calamity ...the President would not automatically extend that elected administrations term of office (as that would be against the constitution & ammendments)
the Office of President would pass on down to the Speaker-of-the-House,
as he is next in line of succession & elected & then appointed to that position 'Speaker...' by his peer group.
but if the Speaker-become-President term expires, then he too will step down from serving as President...
Eventually reverting to the Secretary of State, i think?

so, i don't think that the USA getting into a situation where dire emergency or even martial law does not permit free & honest elections to take place...
that the incumbent Pres. & VP. will continue in office indefinitely

new topics

join