It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here's An Awesome video!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2005 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Watch this 2 minute long video, I don't know what the show is other than TOPS, but they have a very cool infrared video I saw today.
www.scifi.com...

Mod Edit: CAPS in title

[edit on 3-11-2005 by kinglizard]

mod edit to remove link from offensive website, added proper link

[edit on 4-11-2005 by DontTreadOnMe]

[edit on 5-11-2005 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Nov, 3 2005 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Same demonic force at work here?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I think what we are seeing is it was one of them leaning against the locker. The heat transferred from their body into the locker door. While the heat was present they filmed. Perhaps in the darkness of the room they forgot they where leaning or standing close to the locker and then filmed it. Then slowly the heat dissipated then eventually the heat signature was gone.

posted on Nov, 3 2005 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Wow, it looks like someone is wearing a cap? And the 'Red 2' appeared on his right arm or shoulder. It looks so real.

Can ghosts generate heat on their bodies? I only know that they are probably some sort of brainwaves.

posted on Nov, 3 2005 @ 11:56 PM
link   
That is awesome! great find!

posted on Nov, 3 2005 @ 11:56 PM
link   
That was one of the goodies on a recent show. I have my doubts that about it being a heat signature.

Troy

posted on Nov, 3 2005 @ 11:58 PM
link   
That is cool. Is the use of infra red new in ghost hunting?

posted on Nov, 4 2005 @ 12:02 AM
link   
*imagines a splinter cell style set of goggles to go ghost hunting with*

I think they have been using it for a while, theoretically, a thermal imager could see cold spots, but humanoid apperitions? I dunno...

posted on Nov, 4 2005 @ 12:08 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 4 2005 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by GameSetMatch

I think what we are seeing is it was one of them leaning against the locker. The heat transferred from their body into the locker door. While the heat was present they filmed. Perhaps in the darkness of the room they forgot they where leaning or standing close to the locker and then filmed it. Then slowly the heat dissipated then eventually the heat signature was gone.

i think i would have to agree with this assessment. "ghost hunters" have been using thermal imaging for years, so why suddenly to we have a ghost in this particular instance?

[edit on 4-11-2005 by snafu7700]

posted on Nov, 4 2005 @ 12:33 AM
link   
I just watched the video again. Last time I had to watch it with the sound off, so this time I got to listen to what they are saying.
Firstly this is not infra red. It is thermal imaging.
Secondly, these guys are TAPS, they walk into these things as skeptics. I trust in their opinions in these matters. By the end of the video clip the make a statement that they are not yet presenting this as evidence. They wasn't to look at it more.
I don't think one of the guys leaned up against the locker earlier. it would be pretty hard to leave a perfect human shape. If it was heat left from one of the guys it wouldn't make a full body shape. You would lose the neck amongst other things. Even if this was the case how can the '2' be explained?

posted on Nov, 4 2005 @ 02:00 AM
link   
I can only take it for what it is.... Really cool
But I have a great site that I go to, that is a scientific research group doing paranormal investigation out of Arizona the link to their site isMESA.Org

They aren't all "Everything is paranormal" They are the real deal government funded out of a university.

PS why the f do I decide to watch these freaky videos at 3 in the morning????????????

[edit on 11/4/2005 by denial28]

posted on Nov, 4 2005 @ 02:13 AM
link   
Holy moly that cemetary clip was weird. I've never seen something like that.

Whered you get it?

Ram

posted on Nov, 4 2005 @ 02:52 AM
link   
The infared guy with the hat are moving - nodding he's head like he's talking to the camera....

Looks like a ticket guy from past century...

[edit on 4-11-2005 by Ram]

posted on Nov, 4 2005 @ 03:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ram
The infared guy with the hat are moving - nodding he's head like he's talking to the camera....

Looks like a ticket guy from past century...

[edit on 4-11-2005 by Ram]

Yeah, and looks like he is changing color too (changing in temperature?). It disappeared at last.

Oh yeah, he looks like a cable guy to me.

Ram

posted on Nov, 4 2005 @ 04:56 AM
link   
Anyway - It could be a cabelman inside the closet...
And that could be the reason why the number 2 is hot.. If some guy is hiding inside the closet..

Heating up the cabin.

posted on Nov, 4 2005 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shaker
I thought the Ghost Girl in the Cemetary video was cool...

I think this one is quite fake, with all the sound effect etc...

posted on Nov, 4 2005 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Unless one of those guys hoaxed it, i personally believe that.....
Very freaky.poss 1 of the best bits of evidence seen for me.

CX

posted on Nov, 4 2005 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by KJay

Originally posted by Shaker
I thought the Ghost Girl in the Cemetary video was cool...

I think this one is quite fake, with all the sound effect etc...

Agree with you there, i can't even see a girl, i can only make a pair of lights appear like eyes.

CX.

posted on Nov, 4 2005 @ 03:39 PM
link   
I was lucky to catch this episode. I have to disagree with everyone that said ti was someone on the locker or in it. If you watch that episode you will see that no one was near the locker. And neither of them was wearing a cap like the figure. Also if you get to watch the full episode, they go back to try to recreate it because they at first believed it to be a reflection. They even tried to get the number 2 on the locker to glow like it did when they first when down there. Nothing they did could of made it that hot for that lenght of time. The episode also shows some strange activity when they talk to this guy who is a supposed psychic. The camer did a weird rainbow effect while they were talking to him. These guys really know what they are doing. They come at a place, set to debunk it. They never expect to get genuine footage or any evidence. They don't accept orbs as evidence but as dust or bugs. I remember an episode where they saw some hots spots in a room. Well they went downstairs to check and see if there were any pipes that coudl interfear with their readings.

-Aza

posted on Nov, 4 2005 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Darn, those windows media things never work for me when they are on a webpage. Does anyone know how to download those videos? (Or what's wrong with my windows media player)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join