It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Seriously: Why is Tom Delay Always Smiling ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2005 @ 09:29 PM
link   
What's he got to smile about, anyway?
Yet, every single newscast that shows Tom Delay, shows him grinning ear to ear. I just saw him going into the courthouse today on MSNBC smiling his head off. Innocent or guilty, he has some pretty serious stuff to think about but he walks around like he hasn’t a care in the world. To me, it either means he’s too dumb to realize he’s got some serious issues to contend with (and I don’t think he’s that dumb) or else he’s trying to hide his concern and terror by putting on a fake smile. And by doing that, he looks like a big pretender, he doesn’t look sincere. Does he want everyone to think he’s got nothing on his mind and his biggest concern is where he’s going to go on vacation next summer? Every time I see that stupid grin, I just want to slap him. I wish he would present himself as someone serious, thoughtful and concerned. He’s so fake.

p.s. someone post his mug shot... I haven't figured how to do it.

[edit on 3-11-2005 by jupiter869]

[edit on 4-11-2005 by John bull 1]

posted on Nov, 3 2005 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Yes, it's photoshopped. But that's the way it should have looked.

I think he just wants to put across an image of the good guy. You know, I didn't do nothing!

posted on Nov, 7 2005 @ 03:19 AM
link   
Its the smile of:

'oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god'

He is up a creek without a paddle and he knows he, he eithers laughs or cries.

posted on Nov, 16 2005 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Uncle Joe
Its the smile of:

'oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god'

He is up a creek without a paddle and he knows he, he eithers laughs or cries.

DOn't you think it'd be better if he had his "serious" face on? You know, the one that says, I'm innocent but I am still taking this whole thing seriously and am being diligent in fighting against it. Hey Tom, I know you read the ATS boards... how about it?

posted on Nov, 19 2005 @ 12:15 AM
link   
He smiled in his mug shot so the Democrats couldn't use an ugly, frowning mug shot photo against him in the next elections.

posted on Dec, 5 2005 @ 10:27 PM
link   
yeah well now he has something to "half" smile about.

top topics

join