It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ahmadinejad targeted Zionists not Jews

page: 1

join
share:
NR

posted on Nov, 3 2005 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Jewish people all around the world are anti-zionist and they know what Ahmadinejad is talking about, we only pointed out that zionism should be wiped off the map with no threats..... I also think these pictures speak for themselves.....

Source

[edit on 3-11-2005 by NR]

NR

posted on Nov, 3 2005 @ 07:28 PM
link   
so AAM what do you have to say now? even the jewish people understand and so do you but you dont want to face the truth which we all know by now... dont try and change the subject or go back on your little make believe statements.

posted on Nov, 3 2005 @ 07:42 PM
link   
cowards, they wish to appease extremists for peace..., why cant muslims get over israel existing, they exist, get over it and leave israel alone, its just land.

NR

posted on Nov, 3 2005 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by namehere
cowards, they wish to appease extremists for peace..., why cant muslims get over israel existing, they exist, get over it and leave israel alone, its just land.

they arent cowards, they are jewish people who know about curropt zionist government that is currently in Israel, muslims could care less if Israel existed but them blowing up palestanian schools or buildings wont solve the problem...i can show you alot of sources where Isreali soldiers beated on palestanian woman,children or even killing them, i'm sure you seen the one where they used the kid as a human shield on top of their hummer right?.

posted on Nov, 3 2005 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by NR
Jewish people all around the world are anti-zionist and they know what Ahmadinejad is talking about, we only pointed out that zionism should be wiped off the map with no threats..... I also think these pictures speak for themselves.....

Are you for real? I cant say what I am thinking right now for fear of mod intervention, so I will leave with this:

Zi·on·ism
A Jewish movement that arose in the late 19th century in response to growing anti-Semitism and sought to reestablish a Jewish homeland in Palestine. Modern Zionism is concerned with the support and development of the state of Israel.

Zionist
adj 1: relating to or characteristic of Zionism; "the Zionist movement" [syn: Zionist] 2: relating to or characteristic of a supporter of Zionism; "the Zionist leader Theodor Herzl" [syn: Zionist] n : a Jewish supporter of Zionism [syn: Zionist]

[edit on 3-11-2005 by skippytjc]

NR

posted on Nov, 3 2005 @ 07:50 PM
link   
its funny skippy how when you create a thread about Iran you make like 5 paragraphs of the same thing but when i say something that you cant defend on you only post a 1 liner?expected better from you....

posted on Nov, 3 2005 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by NR
its funny skippy how when you create a thread about Iran you make like 5 paragraphs of the same thing but when i say something that you cant defend on you only post a 1 liner?expected better from you....

#1, Nice title change

#2 If you cant get what I posted, you arent anywhere near as smart as I though you were, and my previous impression wasnt that flattering...

NR

posted on Nov, 3 2005 @ 07:59 PM
link   

#1, Nice title change

#2 If you cant get what I posted, you arent anywhere near as smart as I though you were, and my previous impression wasnt that flattering...

Oh so your scared of mods inteferring with the thread? come on i'm sure everybody loves to see what your going to express out or say, unless of course you have absolutley nothing in mind that i suggest not even posting in this thread.

posted on Nov, 3 2005 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Enough From The Both Of You!!

Personal bickering and sniping will not be tolerated.

FredT

posted on Nov, 3 2005 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Ok.. You can duke it out here in the slug-fest forum.. remember the terms and conditions of use apply.

However in this forum, if you want to have a heated exchange .. Go for it!

[edit on 3-11-2005 by UM_Gazz]

posted on Nov, 3 2005 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Let me get this straight:
Ahmadinejad called for "Israel to be 'wiped off the map', but is currently recanting to the point of that now what he meant was not all Jews, but those who are classed, determine, and labeled as "Zionist".

No, NR, this is were we differ.
Ahmadinejad said what he said and expressly meant what he said:
Israel being "wiped off the map" is the same thing as a "The World without Zionism". As such, those Jews who do not profess themselves as being "Zionist" are excluded in this destruction of Israel, where exactly? Does Ahmadinejad or David Vice have a list of who are Zionist Jews and who are not in the nation of Israel? Does Ahmadinejad or David Vice have a divining rod that can separate the two when it comes to an actual attack on the nation of Israel, itself? Seems to me that both Zionist Jew and Jew, in general, will be fighting and dying to protect their nation, the nation they live in, Israel. Just who exactly is Mr. Ahmadinejad or David Vice trying to fool? The meaning and implications will result in the same: the destruction of Israel and the initiating of the Samson Plan.

Iran Broadcasting reads like nothing more than further radicalized reasoning to justify what was originally said by Ahmadinejad. Now we have the Jewish spokesman for the biggest anti-Zionism Jewish organization in the US interpreting Ahmadinejad's calling for Israel being "wiped off the map", as, "Oh no, you misunderstood what Ahmadinejad meant. Ahmadinejad was only referring to the Zionist Jews of Israel, not Jews in general." Hey, maybe they can actually interview an anti-Zionist Jew who actually lives in Israel, you know, the nation to whom Almadinejad was referring to being wiped off the map", and find out if he asserts the same thing as this American Jew, who is incidentally, the spokesman for the biggest anti-Zionism Jewish organization in the US. That would make better sense, would it not?

At any rate, 1) this does not excuse what he initially and purposely meant, and 2) whether it is Zionist Jews or Jews, in general, Ahmadinejad still leaves the nation of Israel as he originally stated: "wiped off the map".

seekerof

[edit on 3-11-2005 by Seekerof]

top topics

join