It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The H5N1 Conspiracy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2005 @ 07:08 PM
link   
I have been looking into this Avian Flu a lot now and have been thinking about what it's purpose is. I believe that the New World Order has been moving quicker that it ever has been, so it is pretty easy to assume that this H5N1 Flu is part of the plot. I have read some who say that it is merely a scare and others who simply think it is a natural flu. My own theory is a bit different.

My take on it is this. The elite may have created this bird flu, like HIV and SARS, to help with the Illuminati plan of population reduction. I have heard that they want the population reduced to about 1 billion people. This bird flu may be a major head start toward this goal. It has been estimated that this flu could easily kill about 1 billion people if it mutates. So heres my theory. It was created by the elite and will soon by manipulated and spread among people. The goal is multi-faceted. They want to thin out the population, of course, but they also want something else. I think what might happen is that the World Health Organization will release a new Anti-Flu vaccine that will become mandatory. In each vaccine they will have a very, very small microchip that will be inserted into everyone who takes the vaccine. This way, they both thin out the population and chip everyone who survives. I also believe that something even more sinister might happen. This might turn out to be the catalyst for the New World Order. Bush has stated that he will use quarunteens if this comes to the U.S. This flu might also be used to declare martial law. We may even see NWO resisters going to concentration camps under the guise of being infected and quarunteened. After all of this catastrophe and massive death, most people will welcome UN intervention. It may be that this flu, if it becomes as massive and destructive as I think it will, will bring about massive UN control and start eliminating national sovereignty. I expected nuclear bombs going off to be the catalyst, but this flu may be the one that does it. Anyway, that is my theory. A disease pandemic to bring about A. population reduction B. a microchipped population and C. detaining and possibly terminating NWO resisters. What do you all think of this theory? Plausible, or am I just a bit too paranoid?

posted on Nov, 3 2005 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Entirely plausable and the issue is being questioned by many. But for most they simply could not believe that the governments of the world would do this to them.

Bird Flu has been around for centuries but it makes me wonder about the co inciding times of the dig up in 1996 of corpses to re examine the spanish flu(which was a bird flu) and the first outbreaks of h5n1 in south east asia in 1998.

posted on Nov, 3 2005 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by xFalconxMy take on it is this. The elite may have created this bird flu, like HIV and SARS, to help with the Illuminati plan of population reduction.

And they're doing a really bad job of population reduction, too. The world's population has, in fact, increased.

It was created by the elite and will soon by manipulated and spread among people.

Which elite? Who are we talking about?

The goal is multi-faceted. They want to thin out the population, of course, but they also want something else. I think what might happen is that the World Health Organization will release a new Anti-Flu vaccine that will become mandatory. In each vaccine they will have a very, very small microchip that will be inserted into everyone who takes the vaccine.

You might want to do more reading on the flu, how vaccines are approved, who makes them... oh yes, and the size of needles and microchips as well.

Flu info is here:
googleblog.blogspot.com...

Info on the smallest microchip in the world (just announced 2 weeks ago) indicates that it's a little over 1 millimeter square. I think you might like to look at a ruler and see the size of a millimeter (and this chip doesn't actually store any info or transmit power)
www.rfidgazette.org...

...and then look at the square millimeter area (without power source) and try to figure out how you are going to get anywhere NEAR someone if you are proposing to stick them with a needle whose barrel is 2 millimeters thick.

[edit on 3-11-2005 by Byrd]

posted on Nov, 3 2005 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Oh Byrd...you just reminded then of Dan Browns book, Deception Point. In it he creates this thing called a microbot. A teeny teeny teeny dot sized deadly robot that acts like a mosquito by remote control.

Simple concept and then I thought of all those leaders who suddenly die of malaria or other diseases, like arafat and others, many other "sudden deaths" ... It could quite be possible that microscopic viruses could be transmitted by remote control "mosquitoes" the size of small pin heads.

[edit on 3-11-2005 by Mayet]

posted on Nov, 3 2005 @ 09:32 PM
link   
I like your theory, and its entirely possible. We dont manufacture vaccines in the US (so i hear) and other countries want what they create for themselves. Its ghoulish and depressing but i do beleive they want us dead.
About the chip, i think it will be more of a mandatory thing- If you want to consume food, etc, you wont be able till you have the diabolical thing implanted.

Depressing but true.

Also they could tailor a vaccine by researching the Spanish flu. As someone pointed out, it is supposed to be very similar to the Avian flu.

The other side of the coin:

In 1347 the Bubonic plague circled the world and millions died and there were no plans then for a New World Order...Just food for thought.

[edit on 3-11-2005 by dgtempe]

posted on Nov, 3 2005 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Interesting theory xFalconX.

I agree up to the part of the UN. I think the NWO is corporate, and their base is in North America - legally established under international law by the Free Trade Agreements.

Also, I suspect the NWO might have seeded the genetic precursor to bird flu in the late 1800's or early 1900's - and the 1918 bird flu probably resulted from that. ...So the disease has been spreading world wide since - and now it's mutating out of control. A golden opportunity for the business minded. It has served the NWO very well - big profits from treating secondary symptoms for the last 50-odd years, and now, the perfect undetectable almost-natural population control bioweapon.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 09:13 PM
link   
I believe these theories run in cycles, and I felt the need to bump this thread up as it pertains also to our current situation with the swine flu.

I don't believe the flu vaccine will be the thing that gets us to accept the chip. When they do this, people will be lined up begging to buy the chip. It will somehow be the neatest coolest gadget you could ever hope for.

Also, I doubt highly the flu will kill us all. Any of them, but slowly the vaccines weaken our inner balance, and make us more dependable on the pharmaceutical companies.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by xFalconx
I have been looking into this Avian Flu a lot now and have been thinking about what it's purpose is. I believe that the New World Order has been moving quicker that it ever has been, so it is pretty easy to assume that this H5N1 Flu is part of the plot. I have read some who say that it is merely a scare and others who simply think it is a natural flu. My own theory is a bit different.

My take on it is this. The elite may have created this bird flu, like HIV and SARS, to help with the Illuminati plan of population reduction. I have heard that they want the population reduced to about 1 billion people. This bird flu may be a major head start toward this goal. It has been estimated that this flu could easily kill about 1 billion people if it mutates. So heres my theory. It was created by the elite and will soon by manipulated and spread among people. The goal is multi-faceted. They want to thin out the population, of course, but they also want something else. I think what might happen is that the World Health Organization will release a new Anti-Flu vaccine that will become mandatory. In each vaccine they will have a very, very small microchip that will be inserted into everyone who takes the vaccine. This way, they both thin out the population and chip everyone who survives. I also believe that something even more sinister might happen. This might turn out to be the catalyst for the New World Order. Bush has stated that he will use quarunteens if this comes to the U.S. This flu might also be used to declare martial law. We may even see NWO resisters going to concentration camps under the guise of being infected and quarunteened. After all of this catastrophe and massive death, most people will welcome UN intervention. It may be that this flu, if it becomes as massive and destructive as I think it will, will bring about massive UN control and start eliminating national sovereignty. I expected nuclear bombs going off to be the catalyst, but this flu may be the one that does it. Anyway, that is my theory. A disease pandemic to bring about A. population reduction B. a microchipped population and C. detaining and possibly terminating NWO resisters. What do you all think of this theory? Plausible, or am I just a bit too paranoid?

Wow. This is well thought out, but completely wrong.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illuminator13
Wow. This is well thought out, but completely wrong.

That's what we will be saying in 4 years about H1N1.

new topics

top topics

join