It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Count St Germain!!! What's the truth????

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2005 @ 05:53 PM
link   
I have heard a lot about Count St Germain and I have done research into the story. The whole thing seems incredible!!

He is meant to be immortal thanks to alchemical secrets and be able to perform other feats of "magic" attributed to the alchemists. He has frequented many famous people and appears in their memoirs, doing the same old tricks and saying the same old things and looking the same etc.... for hundreds of years!

There are loads of other stories too but some seem too far fetched!!

Does anyone know more about this????

Can anyone say whether this is tru or a known fabrication????

All information and opinion, provided it is lebelled so,is more than welcome!!!

posted on Nov, 3 2005 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kupios
He is meant to be immortal thanks to alchemical secrets and be able to perform other feats of "magic" attributed to the alchemists.

What is alchemy?

Is it turning base metal into gold, or is that just an allegory?

posted on Nov, 3 2005 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Feeling that you may have read the generic sites on Comte De St
Germaine,I have listed a good site from the great Manly Hall on this man..
There is not reason to believe that he is among us now, but under a pseudonym.

www.sacred-texts.com...

posted on Nov, 3 2005 @ 06:34 PM
link   
[[[What is alchemy?

Is it turning base metal into gold, or is that just an allegory? ]]]

Actually, it is both, as with the correct making of the Philosophers Stone-which is not a stone--one can stay young for centuries, and it can be used for healing,turning lead into gold, and rare stones can be made with it too.
The problem of alchemy these days, is that one of the necessary ingredients is very sacrce on Earth now..
There is a substitue for this scarce ingredient, but it has to come from an illuminated being, but there is plenty of this. but few know where to look.
One MUST have a pure soul or they will NEVER be able to do it..

posted on Nov, 3 2005 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Count Germain has been discussed on ATS before.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 4 2005 @ 01:38 PM
link   
This link I have found is very interesting and taught me something I did not know, that he was a consort? of Blavatsky, much less that they were photographed together.Notice the lone picture of him and who does that remind you of that is alive today?

www.crystalinks.com...

[edit on 4-11-2005 by siriuslyone]

posted on Nov, 4 2005 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kupios
I

He is meant to be immortal .....
and looking the same etc....
for hundreds of years!

There are loads of other stories too but some seem too far fetched!!

Does anyone know more about this????

Can anyone say whether this is tru or a known fabrication????

All information and opinion, provided it is lebelled so,is more than welcome!!!

I'm wondering if you also mean Saint Germain, who was the 2nd manifestation of this being,
who (i think) would many hundreds of years later, come on the world scene again- - - but this time as Comte Saint-Germain.

some have it that this highly evolved spiritual being came to the world as 'Hermes' at the demise of Atlantis and brought 'knowledge' to Egypt.
the 'knowledge' was what we know as Alchemical Sciences
Hermes & the long line of SaintGermain->CountGermain-> and so on...
are all the same entity!
Alchemy riddle

- - - - - - - - - -

then, there's the Saint Germain,
that the cult CUT (church universal triumphant) with Elizabeth Claire Prophet ~also known as the IAM that IAM doomsday sect/cult.

their Saint Germain is an Ascended Master of some sort, and is among the inner circle of powerful beings having power over this particular galaxy...
there's something about blue or purple flames and chanting for a type of kundilini fire that SaintGermain can bestow to members.

you'll have to google on any of those key-words if U have any interest
~ L ~

i have no stand if the myth/legend/story is true...it all rests on ones' belief system, does it not?

posted on Nov, 4 2005 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Udio'

Let me just stay with the Comte De one, as anything that comes out of the mouth of Claire-Prophet is to fill the coffers!
IMO, if De is the know-all on alcheny, this I believe.The man had no known income, and had such jewels..only ate oatmeal???
IMO, he could as well be here as we speak, as this is not an impossibility, because nobody actually saw him die. And if he were on the otherside, he could do alchemy on where his soul was going back to.
Do not sense he has ascended to a master , but that his work on ths orb is not over, and he is still teaching a select few because of these times.

PS: Thank you for the links, seems you and I have done some alchemy before?

fum

posted on Nov, 5 2005 @ 11:09 PM
link   
alchemy to answer your question AkashicWanderer is pretty much and old form of science they used to explain the world around them and its just not turning a metal into gold the also made potions and stuff like modern scientist do today so it isnt much diffferent from science

posted on Nov, 5 2005 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by fum
alchemy to answer your question AkashicWanderer is pretty much and old form of science they used to explain the world around them and its just not turning a metal into gold the also made potions and stuff like modern scientist do today so it isnt much diffferent from science

Could it be that alchemy is the radical transformation of consciousness?

The transformation of base (ego), into gold (consciousness)?

posted on Nov, 6 2005 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Here's what wikipedia has to say about him!

The Count of St. Germain († February 27, 1784) was a courtier, adventurer, inventor, amateur scientist, violinist, amateur composer, and generally mysterious gentleman; he also had at least pretensions of alchemy. After his death, various mystical organizations have adopted him a model figure. In recent years several persons are claimed to have been the Count of St. Germain, but these claims are not generally taken seriously.

For the full sory click here

posted on Nov, 6 2005 @ 11:34 AM
link   
I just searched google and the top search is the fortean times report on him. It has some intresting things.

Heres an example:

Our first glimpse of him is in London, in 1745, in a letter from Horace Walpole to Horace Mann. Although it’s frequently cited, I’ve never seen it quoted in full:
“The Provost of Edinborough is in custody of a messenger, and t’other day they seized an odd man, who goes by the name of Comte St-Germain. He has been here these two years, will not tell who he is or whence, but professes two very wonderful things, the first that he does not go by his right name; and the second that he never had any dealings, or desire to have any dealings with any woman – nay, nor with any succedaneum. He sings, plays on the violin wonderfully, composes, is mad, and not very sensible. He is called an Italian, a Spaniard, a Pole, a somebody that married a great fortune in Mexico, and ran away with her jewels to Constantinople, a priest, a fiddler, a vast nobleman. The Prince of Wales has had unsatiated curiosity about him, but in vain. However, nothing has been made out against him, he is released; and what convinces me that he is not a gentleman, stays here, and talks of his being taken up for a spy.”

For the full report click here

posted on Nov, 6 2005 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by AkashicWanderer

Originally posted by fum

Could it be that alchemy is the radical transformation of consciousness?

The transformation of base (ego), into gold (consciousness)?

One must purify their sunconscious and have a pure soul before they are able to even start this process.It takes many months to finish the actual tranformation of the stone, so if one is not pure and open, they are wasting their time.
The results if trying to bypass the requirements, creates terrible karma, cannot try to slip through the door instead of knocking.

posted on Jul, 20 2006 @ 11:28 AM
link   
The psychologist Carl Gustav Jung based his conepts on the allegorical aspects of alchemy. To date he has done the most extensive study of alchemical symbols. He is most persistent in his conviction that alchemy was essentilly only alchemical and thus encoded only to hide this knowledge that was dangerous at the time (i.e. anti-church).

Transformations of the soul, awareness gaining and spiritual transcendence, if you are interested, are most interestingly addressed by Jung and it makes a very good read even the light of new discoveries concerning the nature of reality and perception.

To come back to old St Germain, it is obvious that some of the awareness described an alchemy and its parallels and precedents, can be achieved or simulated using rituals or symbols. I think that St G simply had access to some of this. This is very strongly echoed as a concept in the rennes-le-chateau mystereis and all things hermetic back to Hermes Trismegistus. So, St Udio, your Hermes=St Germain idea fits very nicely indeed!

posted on Jul, 22 2006 @ 05:14 PM
link   
I think alchemy is real, but also serves two purposes. One being to create another metal out of an existing one, and two the soul aswell. Anyway i'm interested in this man aswell, he apparently he was knowledgable about psychical and spiritual alchemy. And supossedly was able to make small diamonds into one large one and make a scratch mark in a diamond go away.

[edit on 22-7-2006 by malakiem]

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 06:14 PM
link   
some say he was also francis bacon aka william shakesphere then david lloyd george aka welsh wizard............

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 06:14 PM
link   
some say he was also francis bacon aka william shakesphere then david lloyd george aka welsh wizard............

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 02:15 AM
link   
wow this is the first i have ever heard of this fella. I have heard many rumors that people who are ordained saints, don't rot when they die. But to actually think there is an immortal among us. Whoever this cat maybe, he definitely knows some crazy mojo. This story of count st germain remind me of the highlander movies. THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE!!!!!

posted on Jan, 9 2014 @ 10:24 PM
link   

siriuslyone
[[[What is alchemy?

Is it turning base metal into gold, or is that just an allegory? ]]]

Actually, it is both, as with the correct making of the Philosophers Stone-which is not a stone--one can stay young for centuries, and it can be used for healing,turning lead into gold, and rare stones can be made with it too.
The problem of alchemy these days, is that one of the necessary ingredients is very sacrce on Earth now..
There is a substitue for this scarce ingredient, but it has to come from an illuminated being, but there is plenty of this. but few know where to look.
One MUST have a pure soul or they will NEVER be able to do it..

What is the ingredient???

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 12:04 AM
link   
I've been doing research on the Count for a long time. I have some of my stuff up at a blog - Finding Count St.Germain.

Here's the timeline that I currently have for the Count.

Timeline
1710 - Baron de Gleichen wrote "I have heard Rameau and an old relative of French ambassador at Venice testify to having known M. de St.Germain in 1710, when he had the appearance of a man of fifty years of age."

1715 - 1723 - Baron von Stosch knew St.Germain during the regency of Philippe d'Orleans.

1723 - The Count visited the 10 year old Comtess de Geniis' family in Venice.

1723 - 1731 - Spent much time in Venice.

November 22, 1735 - The Count sent a letter to Sir Hans Sloane (also) while he was staying at: the house of the widow Vincent, on the Nieue-laan, in de Twyn-laan, The Hague.

1735 - Mr. Monin, a French embassy secretary, reported to Baron de Gleichen that the Count had not aged a single day when he (Monin) saw him on a trip to Holland.

1737-1742 - Count St.Germain was at the Court of the Shah of Persia. This would place St.Germain in Persia at the end of the rule of Shah Abbas III and the beginning of the rule of Shah Sam.

1743 - Count St.Germain was reported to be in Versailles for a short while before continuing on to England. Appearing to be about 45 years old.

1743 - In London, he lodged in a house on St. Martin Street.

1745 - Arrested by Horace Walpole in England. Walpole relates the story in a letter to Sir Horace Mann on December 9, 1745.

1745 - Puts together some steam engine prototypes.

December 21, 1745 - The French Charge d'Affaires in London reported an encounter with Saint-Germain. They noted that he would not reveal anything about his person unless to King Louis XV personally.

1745 - Composed music which is currently at the British Museum.

1745-1746 - The Count spent some time in Vienna after his arrest.

Spring 1746 - Attends rehearsals for L'Incostanza Delusa at a theatre on Haymarket Street.

April 7, 1746 - Attends first night of L'Incostanza Delusa. Works with Giulia Frasi. The Count showed up with friend Prince Lobkowitz. St.Germain showed up to all rehearsals and all the shows.

1747 - Walsh, a famous London music publisher, published Favorite Songs in the Opera called L'Incostanza Delusa.

1747 - Saint-Germain was staying at St.Mary's Axe in London with a Dr. Abraham Gomes Ergas (otherwise known at Dr.Phillip de la Cour), a Jewish physician from Italy.

1749 - Starts work as a diplomat for Louis XV.

1750 - The Count visited Mdm. de Pompadour in France.

1755 - The Count traveled to India (a second time) with General Clive, who was under Vice Admiral Watson. Sent a letter to Count von Lamburg.

December 6, 1755 to July 1756 - The Count was at The Hague working with Minister Plenipotentiary and d'Affry on a method to clean the port. The Count brought in two men to help, Francois X. d'Arles de Ligniere and Virette.

1757 - The Count arrives in Paris and is introduced at court by Belle-Isle, who was a Count, Marechal, and Minister of War.

1758 - The Count has met Voltaire by April 15, 1758. Voltaire mentions him in a letter on that date sent to Frederick of Prussia.

1759 - Baron de Gleichen visited the widow of Chevalier Lambert in Paris and met the Count. "...and there saw me enter after a man of medium size, very sturdy, dressed with beautiful simplicity and refined. He threw his hat and sword on the bed of the mistress of the house, placed himself in a chair near the fire and interrupted the conversation and said to the man who spoke: "Ye know not what you say, there is only me who can speak on this matter, I have exhausted all like the music that I abandoned, unable to go beyond."" Mentioned in Baron de Gleichen's memoirs.

April 24, 1760 - Warrant (from France) and extradition of Count St.Germain from Holland. Comte de Bentinck gave Count St.Germain fair warning and urged him to travel to England. The day before St.Germain left, he had spent four hours with the English Minister and nearly had a peace treaty authorized with the British that would have ended the Seven Years War three years early.

May 17, 1760 - Read's Weekly Journal or British Gazetteer reported the arrival of Count St.Germain from Holland. It also claims that he was born in Italy in 1712.

1760 - Composed music which is currently at the British Museum.

1760 - The Mitchell Papers, a collection of letters about Count St.Germain and the relations with France, are written. George III requests that the letters not be disclosed until after his death.

1762 - Buys Ubbergen and visits St.Petersburg, Russia.

January 1763 - The Count traveled through Brussels and met with Graf Karl Cobenzl. Graf Cobenzl relates this in a letter to Prince Kaunitz, Prime Minister on April 8, 1763.

1763 - Casanova met the Count in Tournay.

Between 1763 and 1769 - One year was spent in Berlin. It is mentioned in the memoirs of M. Dieudonne Thiebault.

1765 - The Count was in Russia.

1766 or 1767 - Heads to Italy.

1768 - The Count was in Versailles and was present for the catastrophe of Madame de Chateauroux. Louis XVI asked for an antidote for Chateauroux, but the Count replied that it was too late for her. later, in Paris, Madame d'Adhemar wrote that she ran into the Count who was traveling under the guise of M. de Saint-Noel while trying to avoid the Duc du Choiseul and his men.

1769 - The Count set up shop in Venice where he mass-produced synthetic silk from flax.

1770 - The Count was at Leghorn when the Russian fleet was there. He wore a Russian uniform and was called Graf Saltikoff by Graf Alexis Orloff. This is when he created Russian Tea, a mixture of orange, cinnamon, and cloves in black tea. The tea was noted for its ability to keep the health of the Russian fleet.

1770 - The Count stays in Venice and meets up with Graf Maximilian Joseph Von Lamberg, German physicist and philosopher.

July 1770 - Traveling with Graf Max von Lamberg, the Count travels to the Island of Corsica.

1772 - Graf Orloff saw the Count in Nuremburg with the Margrave of Anspach.

1773 - He travels to Mantua and Italy.

1774-1776 - Visit to Triesdorf.

1775 - A mysterious man was present at the signing of the Declaration of Independence (USA).

Between 1775-1780 - True date unknown. The Count met up with Franz and Rudolph Graffer, two brothers in Vienna. The Count relates a new prophecy to the brothers: "You have a letter of introduction from Herr von Seingalt; but it is not needed. This gentleman is Baron Linden. I knew that you would both be here at this moment. You have another letter for me from Bruhl. But the painter is not to be saved; his lung is gone, he will die July 8, 1805. A man who is still a child called Buonaparte will be indirectly to blame. And now, gentlemen I know of your doings; can I be of any service to you? Speak."

1776 - Visit to Leipzig under the name Chevalier Weldon. Graf Marcolini recorded the Count traveling under the name Welldoun in October 1776.

1777 - Visit to Dresden where he met with Prussian Ambassador, von Alvensleben. (Achaz Henry of Alvensleben?) Moves to Dresden in the autumn.

1778 - Travels to Altona.

1779 - Visit to Hamburg before traveling to visit Prince Karl of Hesse.

1782 - The Count was a delegate to the Freemason’s Wilhelmsbad Conference.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join