It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nearby Military Base/Movements

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2003 @ 06:52 PM
link   
I do not have the knowledge of these things, but did my search for an image link based on the ID of the craft from a co-worker who is former long-time military. He confidently ID'd it and described it in detail, and was suprised that it was around the city.

posted on Sep, 27 2003 @ 08:26 PM
link   
has any one other than me seen heavy artilery moving? im the one that saw the MLRS in florida. especialy any other movements in florida?

posted on Sep, 27 2003 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by LoggOff
has any one other than me seen heavy artilery moving? im the one that saw the MLRS in florida. especialy any other movements in florida?

This is very stange...Friday morning my father and I were sitting on the porch, around 6:30 a.m. when a flatbed semi came barreling down the road. There was something on the back, covered up. It looked to me like some kind of artillery piece, but I could see what looked like fins, the kind on a missile. I dunno for sure what it was, but it looked a little odd.

All of this traffic has being going on real early in the morning, anywhere between 4:00 to 7:00 a.m. When is most of this stuff going on where you guys are at?

posted on Sep, 27 2003 @ 08:49 PM
link   
strangly enuf the movements ive been seeing are right after i get off of work at 4pm. and i know that there not comming to or from the airport cause the closest airport is either tampa or orlando that a cargo plane could come in on....... come to think of it, there has been ALOT of helocpoters doing NOE flights over town...... military is the only people that will fly NOE

NOE = Nap Of the Earth = as close to the ground and fast as posible. good for helicopters evading radar detection

[Edited on 28-9-2003 by LoggOff]

posted on Sep, 28 2003 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Just got back from the Armory in Gastonia.

There's some weirdness there.

(for those not in this area, Gastonia is about 15-20 minutes from where SaddenedElf is)

First off, the 30th isn't @ Gastonia
(the 30th is among the next group being sent to Iraq)
The 505th Engineer Combat Heavy Battallion is stationed there.
I saw them moving some of the vehicles out early in the afternoon, and could tell they'd already moved a number of them out before we got there.
Usually we'll only see 1 or 2 guys running around while we're there, and in street clothes, but today there were probably 20-30 all in the cammo outfits with their names on 'em.

It may just be equipment for the 30th, but I dunno. It was definately not normal activity there.

-B.

posted on Sep, 28 2003 @ 01:37 AM
link   
I live adjacent to a number of USAF bases, and there has been an increase in activity lately. A hell of a lot of C5s, C-130s, C-141 Starlifters, and C17s going in and out, much more than usual.

Also, there is an equipment yard for the AF that has had a lot of heavy equipment moved out and not come back...

posted on Sep, 28 2003 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by dragonrider
I live adjacent to a number of USAF bases, and there has been an increase in activity lately. A hell of a lot of C5s, C-130s, C-141 Starlifters, and C17s going in and out, much more than usual.

Also, there is an equipment yard for the AF that has had a lot of heavy equipment moved out and not come back...

Equipment yard, that's what I was trying to think of.
Gastonia has one of those there in the back, all barbed-wire-fenced up. I saw them pulling some vehicles out of there, and could see that more had been taken out before we got there.
Don't mind me, too many shots to the head.

-B.

posted on Sep, 28 2003 @ 02:25 AM
link   
hmmmm all interesting more active military forces all over america well not to much has been going on down here in aus lately but i do not it could be something going down world wide

posted on Sep, 28 2003 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Does anyone think there may be a link between all the current military movements and the recent blackouts around the world? Are ET's warning us about something, maybe an attack and is the US Govt using the war in Iraq to distract us from the fact that the aliens are here and causing havoc?

posted on Sep, 28 2003 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Jubilee,

interesting point,

read this story at this link about ET's and electricity.

www.rense.com...

the bit about UFO's siphoning off electricity from power lines is about half-way down.

posted on Sep, 28 2003 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by smirkley
I do not have the knowledge of these things, but did my search for an image link based on the ID of the craft from a co-worker who is former long-time military. He confidently ID'd it and described it in detail, and was suprised that it was around the city.

That was a ch-46, a smaller version of the -47. The Navy and Marines use the -46. Being grey is a definite indication of it being 1) a -46, and, 2) the Navy or Marines doing something.

The Marines have been doing alot of MOUT training the last few years. Thy're coming to get ya! You know too much!!

posted on Sep, 28 2003 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Maybe they are gearing up for defence of the USA from North Korea's ICBM's?

This seems likely before they take North Korea down. Notice Bush made no concessions with Putin on this issue.

posted on Sep, 28 2003 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Strangely.....

I have seen a drastic drop in the amount of air traffic out of Mc Chrod airbase here/ Normally, i see ALOT more planes, now, theres hardly # going on. But alot more convoys out of FT lewis than normal, where they are going I dunno. Mostly Mech Infantry and maintainance units.

Wonder why decreased activity here?

posted on Sep, 28 2003 @ 05:43 PM
link   
www.urbanoperations.com...

I dont know too much,..I promise!!

Actually that did occur (MOUT training) in the night in the same city a couple of years ago,..several military helicopters, flying low over the city, early in the AM. My sister called me and woke me up, telling me that she thought it was some kind of big drug raid or something. Helicopters all around the neighborhood, well within the city limits.The next day a small blurb on the local news told of a military urban exercise.

posted on Sep, 28 2003 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Thats the one Tom Crowne. I knew it was a Marine helo, but couldnt remember the designation.

posted on Oct, 1 2003 @ 01:37 PM
link   
THREE things to add.

first... normal operations at Tinker air force base (repair and AWACS central) nothing unusual except all the jets coming in for the hurricanne from SC.

second: A lot of the people i know in the auto repair industry have been fixing older military Humvies. They have never seen any gov vehicles before and now they are bringing them in, left and right. Paying with a credit card instead of doing a formal contract. I am told from a military contract friend, that when they repair them it is on their own time and that they get sold to our allies shortly thereafter. So why such the hurry to fix these if they sit in a GSA yard afterwards.
These are getting fixed to use again, I think.

also one more thing... i once saw a secret "military move" and they do a poor job keeping it a secret. Having a platoon of Humvies a mile in front and a mile behind 4 moving vans in the middle. The Moving vans had fake moving company names on them. I think if the government was trying to do something shady... they wouldn't do it that well.

posted on Oct, 1 2003 @ 02:25 PM
link   
I had just written a long reply to this thread,talking about what kind of activity I've witnessed here in SW Missouri,and when I tried to send it,something wierd happened,and it was all erased.I don't want to rewrite all of that.I do see things down here,I'll keep my eyes out and let you know what I see.
Having all of that information erased almost freaks me out more than this topic! This may go without saying,(I'm new here)-has there ever been any suspicion of the Gov't tampering with ATS,or monitoring it?
I'm curious to know

posted on Oct, 3 2003 @ 05:19 PM
link   
My dad saw some real weird stuff the last two nights...(Banshee, you'll know where I'm talking about)...he was driving down I-85 and near the New Hope exit, he saw about 6 helicopters hovering on either side of the interstate. Same thing the next night, same place, same time (10:30), except more helicopters, about 8. I don't know if someone important was in the area or what--but I'll see if it happens again tonight.

Later

posted on Oct, 3 2003 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheSaddenedElf
...(Banshee, you'll know where I'm talking about)...he was driving down I-85 and near the New Hope exit, ...
Later

I know where you are talking about...There seems to be alot of military helocopter activity in this area as I have seen my share in the Triad. I Wonder what's up?! I have lived in this area for many years and have never seen so many in the last few months, reletive to the recent past.

posted on Oct, 3 2003 @ 05:36 PM
link   
No $hit.....
The Gastonia Armory is off of New Hope.
Then again, that one mall is right there too...Eastland? East something.
I can't find anything on the news about any weird happenings down thattaway (missing kids, etc) that would warrant any choppers in the sky at 10:30.

Could your dad see any detail of what the helicopters looked like? Could they have been news/police type choppers?
Keep us informed, this is very interesting!!!

-B.

Originally posted by TheSaddenedElf
My dad saw some real weird stuff the last two nights...(Banshee, you'll know where I'm talking about)...he was driving down I-85 and near the New Hope exit, he saw about 6 helicopters hovering on either side of the interstate. Same thing the next night, same place, same time (10:30), except more helicopters, about 8. I don't know if someone important was in the area or what--but I'll see if it happens again tonight.

Later

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join