It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BombShelters uk

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2003 @ 08:44 PM
link   
just wondreing how many of you know if your town or city has a bomb shelter and were it is. 3 I know of is Oldham, Manchester, and Liverpool , i know oldham and manchester are linked togther any more

posted on Sep, 18 2003 @ 09:19 PM
link   
It's not the UK but..
There was one in my highschool when I was in highschool, however I am 99% sure they filled it with cement.

As far as I know that was/is the only one here in my town. I'm sure there are alot in Montana though, since it's said we would have been one of the first area's attacked by russia, if they would have attacked us in the cold war, because there are lots of missile silo's here.

posted on Sep, 19 2003 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by SE7EN
just wondreing how many of you know if your town or city has a bomb shelter and were it is. 3 I know of is Oldham, Manchester, and Liverpool , i know oldham and manchester are linked togther any more

7, just go here

and you will be able to find of 90% of the shelters in the UK

posted on Sep, 19 2003 @ 02:10 PM
link   
cheers was looking for info had trouble looking for it thx

posted on Sep, 19 2003 @ 02:17 PM
link   
I posted on a (Nuclear Bunker) in england yesterday.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 25 2003 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Any idea where the manchester one is?

posted on Oct, 25 2003 @ 07:46 AM
link   
ive been told the bunker is under Picadilly gardens with a link to civic center in Oldham. Im from oldham i used to work for the ombc got talking with i guy i worked with he's been down there blah blah

posted on Oct, 29 2003 @ 05:47 AM
link   

ive been told the bunker is under Picadilly gardens with a link to civic center in Oldham. Im from oldham i used to work for the ombc got talking with i guy i worked with he's been down there blah blah
#

Uhmmm... I'm from Hyde you see. Just down the roaqd from you (through Ashton of course).

Where did you hear this? What do you personally think about its truth?

posted on Oct, 29 2003 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Me personaly i think its there ive tried to look into it more but with no luck

posted on Oct, 29 2003 @ 04:33 PM
link   
My hometown doesn't have a bomb shelter but, it has a fallout shelter.

posted on Oct, 30 2003 @ 08:11 PM
link   
well the size of the building and how deep underground it is id say its a fall out shelter possibly something to do with the cold war

new topics

top topics

join