It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Google Earth anomaly near Brooks Lake, Wyoming

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 07:20 AM
link   
reply to post by D0M1N0

Looks like a turning circle/parking area to me, at the end of the road. Nothing to see here.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 06:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Rob48

Exactly, why?, Why not join that road? Whats with those hesxagon shapes that are at the end there? Seems odd to me,and he did mention that a road that was no longer in use? Could this be something? What is at the end there...

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by D0M1N0

Join the road to what? It goes up a mountain. It's called a trailhead for a reason. As for the hexagon shapes, no idea. But given it's a public road why not drive up and have a look? I would but I am on the wrong side of the Atlantic!

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 08:38 AM
link   
For a moment there I thought those hexagon shapes are the tops of elevators leading to the Subterranean kingdom of ancient aliens who have come and gone from earth for Millenia as they please. I thought I had discovered the exact location of the philosophers gem, an ancient device of such power that it could transform the entire universe into a speck of dust at the kiss of ones lips upon that sweet scented purple glowing jewel of infinite wisdom. Then I realized its just a few farmers fences.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 03:29 PM
link   
interesting i will have to take a look at for myself

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 03:53 PM
link   
It really wasn't too hard to find out what this area is. It is the access road and parking area for the Bonneville Pass trail head. The road ends at the parking area because that was the reason the road was built. To take people to the trail head.

The "hexagon" shapes are temporary horse corrals constructed from rail panels. You can buy these at any ranch or outfitter store.

Here is a first hand account of what is found at the end of road 516:

After 4 miles (6.4 km), you will come to a road split; turn right onto Road #516; there should be a sign for the Bonneville Trailhead. This road will end 1.7 miles (2.7 km) later in a small parking lot. Just before you get to the parking area, you will see some horse rails on your right. We decided to camp here so we could get an early start the next morning. A family with horses was camping at the other horse “site” in the parking area.

Link

Not too mysterious to anyone familiar with the outdoors.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 06:05 PM
link   
There's a wind observatory instrument on Lava Mountain. Maybe it is the white thing you are wondering about.

www.jhavalanche.org...
www.jhavalanche.org...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join