It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

anybody try to burn AJ DVDs?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2005 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Hi all.

Hate to bring Alex Jones up again. As Ive stated in the past, I think he speaks more truth than any journalist or reporter out there, however he too is flawed. Namely in his dire want to uncover the corruptions and misdeads dealt us by our leaders - he sometimes jumps the gun and labels mere pawns as super-evil occultic killers etc. Also, in addition to exagerarating, it appears he enjoys the spotlight more than the pursuit of truth sometimes. His greatest fault however, I suspect, is his outright fueling of the flames that can only result in riots and unrest; I.E. police state - the very condition he is claims needs be avoided.

His rhetoric might be so over the top, that if people were to genuinley follow in his footsteps - we may very well find ourselves in the described police state.

All those faults aside, I still think he packages the most comprehensive and truthful (not absolute) education on world events as of yet. It is because he does such an excellent job, that I very much do enjoy sharing his films with friends and family - with my own preamble stated above.

Alex has invited people like myself to make copies of his films and distribute them, however I have not been able to burn any of his DVDs. Seemingly there is some copyright issue that does not allow it. Has anyone here purchased an AJ DVD and had troubles? If so, have you discovered any ways to bypass?

It seems rather deceptive of Alex to promote his videos, invite us to copy them - yet employ anti-burn software on them. -yet another fault of his.

All the rhetoric aside, can anybody help me burn?

posted on Nov, 3 2005 @ 08:14 AM
link   
There are way around everything, but i do not think this is the place you will find your answer.

There are plenty of programs out there that will accomplish some of what you are trying to do, but will need another program to take care of another part of the process.

and off the top of my head, i can't remember the name, but there is a forum dedicated to what you are trying to do.

good luck

posted on Nov, 3 2005 @ 08:16 AM
link   
I'm not American although i have watched some of Alex Jones movies i've found from place to place i think his hearts in the right place but he seems overly paranoid about everything and it's amusing to see how worked up he get's.

I can't comment on the copy protection issues but as there seems to be a lot of rips online in various places i can't imagine theres to much of a problem with them maybe your just using the wrong software.

posted on Nov, 4 2005 @ 04:49 AM
link   
thanks guys. i have a tech wiz friend who figured it out for me. i guess there was some program i had to dl to bypass all that.

top topics

join