It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm new here. Welcome me, if you wish.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2005 @ 06:42 AM
link   
Often, I am told that I lack the courage to introduce myself in foreign places. Often, that theory has been proven wrong.

I am an individual of great---although rather unusual---intelligence. I am typically very laid back, and have never been one to be serious or uptight. Information of any kind is enlightening to me, because I have the inherent ability to put it to good use. I am frequently told that I am interesting, because I rarely provide bystanders with a sufficient amount of facts pertaining to my life, and I like it that way. I am associated with vast multitude of flaws that would only add unbearable superfluity to this post if I were to tell of them. I am polite, respectful, but well able to conference until the death to get my point across. I am, needless to say, new here.

Hello.

posted on Nov, 3 2005 @ 06:48 AM
link   
G'day from Australia. Do you like monkeys
just kidding. Information's like manure. you gotta s-p-r-e-a-d it 'round. What's your fav. subjects/what brought you here?

posted on Nov, 3 2005 @ 06:48 AM
link   
Welcome and enjoy your long stay here at the ATS!

JAK

posted on Nov, 3 2005 @ 06:51 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS drkndlght.

Here's a copy of Zedd's Handbook of ATS Links a handy bookmark should you run into any problems. If there is anything you cannot see there please feel free to U2U me.

Welcome again.

Jak

posted on Nov, 3 2005 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Welcome, if i close my eyes i see Kellsey Grammar...We are a diversified group and you should find us interesting.

Please dont be shy and post whatever is on your mind.
Have fun!

posted on Nov, 3 2005 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Welcome! You sound like you're going to have some useful contributions! Hope you like it here

posted on Nov, 3 2005 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Hi drkndlght,

Welcome to ATS, enjoy your stay.

You should find ATS/BTS and P@ATS all quite enlightening.

~Peace
~

posted on Nov, 3 2005 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Glad you could make it, come on in and sit a spell…

Welcome to ATS,ATSNN,BTS,PTS, and Ignorance Denied.

A great way to get off to an even better start at ATS:

Zedd's Handbook of ATS Links

Other helpful links for new (and old
) members:

Asala’s New Member Advice Thread

Answers to Questions not in the FAQ

Searching and Complaining

ATS Search for “Dummies”

Member's and ATS, L.L.C. Shared Rights

Forgot to vote? Voted and still not happy? Voted and are happy, yet unhappy that others are not sharing your joy:

PTS Is Wide Open For Business

If you have any questions, or need any help, U2U myself or any Staff Member, or use the Gripe/Idea Button.

Greetings Monkeys, not just for saying "Hi" anymore...

posted on Nov, 3 2005 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Damn...I was really hoping for that list of flaws there

Nice to see you...welcome and have fun around here... which I am sure you will....

posted on Nov, 3 2005 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS; I look forword to your posts. See ya around the thread fields.

posted on Nov, 3 2005 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Hey, thanks for all the welcoming greetings!

To fingapointa:

What brought me here?

Well...you know how when you're bored, you just kind of, surf the net and find random websites? That's what I did. And, strangely enough, I somehow ran into this website. I was thinking "Hmm...this looks entertaining," and from what I can tell, it is!

Uh...I enjoy discussions or debates on virtually any subject, and writing has forever been my specialty. I've moved to a variety of places across and out of the country, which probably has assisted in expanding my knowledge on the ways of people, specifically. And, yes. I'm younger than you probably think I am (still in high school, which I loathe. The people are so ignorant and they frustrate me to no end...I look forward to college with great anticipation). Other than that, there isn't anything about me that's really worth posting.

Oh, and I adore monkeys. Hehe.

top topics

join