It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zionist Arab Conflict

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2005 @ 11:14 PM
link   
In the other post, I mentioned I will explain the zionist Arab problem in the middle east. I had read a post about explaining the zionist conflict in the region and where did it all begin from. I will attempt to outline the history of the zionist Arab conflict. The following will be based on material I have collected over the years plus my visits to Rafah (in Gaza).

Before I can begin to go into depth about this issue, I must point out, that the conflict began when the British promised one piece of land to two highly distinct peoples, that is, the zionist Jews and the Arabs. So I will begin at this point.

During world war one, Sharif Hussein of Hejaz negotiated with the British (namely, Sir Henry McMahon) on the basis of the Damascus Protocol whose terms were set by Arab nationalists from Syria and the Mesopotamia who were doubtful of the British. In correspondence, dated October 24, 1915 thru December 23, 1915, McMahon agreed to recognize and uphold the independence of the Arabs in regions which excluded some Arab areas such as Aleppo. Beirut and Adam, but not Palestine. On the basis of these understandings, the Arabs revolt began against the Ottoman Empire.

Around same time-frame, a secret Sykes-Picot Agreement dated May 16, 1916, dividing the Arab world into French and British administered areas and zones of influence as well as internationalized Palestine contradicted the Hussein-McMahon correspondence. It was because of the Balfour Declaration between the Rothschild family and Lord Balfour (of the British Parliment) which put the entire area of Palestine in conflict. The Balfour Declaration was put into the Palestine Mandate Agreement, which gave the zionist Jews their first international binding pledge of support.

So at this point in time is where the conflict began between Arabs and zionist Jews. But there is more to this story. Matters which manipulated both sides of equation, that is, the Arabs and the zionist Jews that led up to this point in time, and then matters or situations which fell from this point in time. I will attempt to go into this now, insha'Allaah.

In the 18th century, there was a German-Jewish philosopher by the name of Moses Mendelssohn who initiates Jewish secularism which focused on a Jewish national identity. In 1881, pogroms of Russia forced immigration to the USa and Palestine (which at this time, was under the Ottoman Turkish Empire).

In 1893, Nathan Birnbaum introduces the term zionism on an international scale. Then, in 1896, an Austrian Jew Theodore Herzl publishes a book, The Jewish State which declares that the cure to anti-semitism (note: semitic people are both Arab and Sephardic Jews) should be the establishment of a Jewish State because the violent anti-semitism that erupted in France as a result of the court-martial of the Jewish army officer Alfred Dreyfus. Before this time, Herzl believed the gradual assimilation of the Jews with the Christian peoples of Europe was the best solution to anti-semitism; but the repercussions of the court-martial convinced him that the problem could only be solved with sovereignty over their own territory.

On the other side of the coin, in 1858, the Ottoman Land Code required the registration of individual owners of agricultural land, most of which had never previously been registered and which had formerly been treated according to traditional forms of land tenure, in the hill areas of Palestine. The new law meant that for the first time a peasant could be deprived not of title to his land, which he rarely held before, but rather of the right to live on it, cultivate it and pass it on to heirs. Under the provisions of the 1858 law, communal rights of tenure were often ignored. Instead, members of the upper classes, adept at manipulating or circumventing the legal process, registered large areas of land as theirs. The peasants naturally considered the land to be theirs, and often discovered that they had ceased to be the legal owners only when the land was sold to Jewish settlers by an absentee landlord. Not only was the land being purchased, its Arab cultivators were being dispossessed and replaced by foreigners who had overt political objectives in Palestine.

In 1891, Chaim Weizmann (to become the First President of Israel in 1948) worked alongside another Jewish leader named Ahad Ha'am who wrote at this time period:

"The Arabs understood very well what we were doing and what we were aiming at."

Theodore Herzl stated: "We shall try to spirit the penniless Arab population across the border by procuring employment for them in transit countries, while denying them employment in our own country. Both the process of expropriation and the removal of the poor must be carried out discreetly and circumspectly."

At various locations in northern Palestine, Arab farmers refused to move from land the fund purchased from absentee owners, and the Turkish authorities, at the fund's request (the fund being, the Jewish National Fund), evicted them. The indigenous Jews of Palestine also reacted negatively to zionism. They did not see the need for a Jewish state in Palestine and did not want to make matters worse with the Arabs. Most of the Jews who lived in Palestine settled there for religious rather than for political reasons. There was very little conflict between them and the Arab population for centuries. Tensions began after the first Jews began to arrive from Europe from the 1880's onward.

Also, during this time period, 1890's, the Arabs were pleading with the British for aid in order to lift the burden of the Ottoman Turkish Empire. But the British ignored the Arab's request.

In 1897, the 1st Zionist Congress was held in Basil, Switzerland; the Basel Programme was formulated which called for the creation of a Jewish homeland in Palestine, where Jews could live safely under public law. These types of Congresses prgressed over the years, until Argentine, Uganda, as two places for a Jewish Homeland was turned down, until Chaim Weizmann set his eyes on Palestine as the future Jewish homeland.

The Arabs were under the Ottoman Turkish Empire rule for about four centuries; eventually, around the turn of the 20th century, the Arab National Movement was formed as an evitable result of the Ottoman oppression, persecution and domination of the Arab people.

In 1907, a zionist Jew named Yitzhak Epstein said to create a bi-national, non-exclusive program of settlement and development. This plea was ignored by other zionist Jews.

The Arabs continued to pressure the British for resolve of the Arab-Ottoman Empire conflict, eventuallt culminating into the Qahtani Society of 1909 which called for dividing the Ottoman Empire into two parts to be linked in a federation. The society wished to see the creation of a united kingdom, to include Arab states. But to no avail.

Again, in 1911, Arab Fateh Society in Paris was founded, called for a national life, spoke about the struggle against occupation, Arab rights under Ottoman rule, the necessity for reform regarding centralization and immigration from and to Syria. Again, to no avail.

So in 1913, the Al-Ahd Society in Istanbul called on Arab officers to prepare plans for an independent revolt against the Ottoman Turkish Empire. Also, at this time, the first world war was beginning, and Britain needed as much help it could get, so via the Al-Ahd Society, this mutual interest of the Arabs and British in working against the Turks was their motive for an alliance.

Also, during the first world war, the zionist Jews helped the British via the Jewish Legion.

As you can see, a crisis is about to form and, in time, spread out all over the world.

After world war one, Palestine came into existence as a political entity separate from the Turkish Empire as a territory placed under the political jurisdiction of the United Kingdom. The Arabs did not have sovereign right (before or after the Balfour Declaration), they were not given the basic right of members of a state, the right to determine who and how many others could become members of its community. The Arab nationalists believed that the Arab nation should be exclusive or predomonantly of Arab national identity in Palestine. There were many international agreements and commitments which were disregarded when the Balfour Declaration pledged the land to the zionist Jews. Amongst these were the Wingate telegrams, Hagarth assurance, General Allenby's communication to Prince Feisal, the Bassel letter, Declaration to the Seven. The one which stands out the most in 1919 was the Anglo-French Declaration which promised the Arabs of the former Ottoman colonies that as a reward for supporting the Allies they could have their independence.

No British officers, consulted by the Commissioners, believed that the zionist program could be carried out except by force of arms (Theodore Herzl states in the Jewish State: "might before right")

Still, pressured by the zionist Jews, namely Chaim Weizmann, the British ignores its pledge of support to the Arabs and commits to the following:

Under the Lausanne Agreement, the Ottoman Turkish Empire dissolved and its successor Turkey, transferred Palestine to British control. And at this point, the conflict surged.

In 1919, there were 58,000 Jews in Palestine.

In 1920, the first Arab anti-zionist riots in Palestine begin. Also, during this time period, the first British "White Paper" was formulated which aided a Jewish homeland, fostering Jewish immigration. The British did not make all of Palestine Jewish homeland, but rather a home should exist with Palestine and economic limits on how many immigrants should be admitted.

In 1921, Dr. Eder, a member of the zionist commission stated "there can be only one National Home in Palestine, and that a Jewish one, and no equality in the partnership between Jews and Arabs, but a Jewish preponderance as soon as the numbers of the races are sufficiently increased. Zionism, in principle could not allow the natives to exercise their political rights because it would mean the end of the zionist enterprise."

The 1922, Palestine Mandate Agreement referred to Palestinian-Arabs as the non-Jewish communities and only recognized their civil and religious rights not political rights which includes the right to self-determination. League of Nations, League's Covenant, Article 22 refers to these territories as "certain communities formerly belonging to the Turkish Empire have reached a state of development where their existence as independent nations can be provisionally recognized subject to the rendering of administrative assistance and advice by a Mandatory until such time as they are able to stand alone. The wishes of these communities must be a prinicpal consideration in the selection of the Mandatory."

All but one of these Mandated Territories (catergorized as class "A" Mandates) whose independence was provisionally recognized became fully independent States, as anticipated. The exception was Palestine where, instead of being limited to "the rendering of administrative assistance and advice" the Mandate had as a primary aim the implementation of the Balfour Declaration issued by the British government in 1917, conveying that government's support for "the establishment in Palestine of a national home for the Jewish people." This commitment was included in the mandate of Palestine, formally allotted in 1922 to Great Britain by the League of Nations, without having ascertained the wishes of the Arab people, as required by the Covenant.

So, even to initiate the idea forth, let alone to put it into action, that is, a Jewish homeland/home or state, was against international law at the time. But this too was ignored.

I hope the above outline settles this issue of the zionist Arab conflict, that is, insha'Allaah, we arrive at a better understanding of this complex ordeal.

I will elaborate further on the zionist Arab conflict in the next day or so, taking the rest of this thread/post from the date of 1922 thru the 2001 September uprisings. But I need to collect my thoughts on this issue, and I will leave you with the above for this time.

shokran wa sabaah el khayr (thank you and good morning)

[edit on 2-11-2005 by al tawbah 9 123]

posted on Nov, 3 2005 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Superb post. You sir have truely done your homework. I eagerly await your continuation of this history lesson from the viewpoint of an Arab.

posted on Nov, 3 2005 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by al tawbah 9 123

plus my visits to Rafah (in Gaza).

As far as I understand, you are from Saudi Arabia.

Which year - and how (which way) did you come into the Gaza Strip?

posted on Nov, 4 2005 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Riwka

First I am wondering, if you are a zionist Jew, and if so, where are you located.

As for myself, I will not give details as to who and why I was in Rafah in 2002, but I will tell you, via the Rafah border crossing, if the timing is right, a person does not need ID or a passport to enter Rafah. My friend (no names), entered Gaza by simply saying he is a Gazan, sometimes it worked. I was going to visit Jamaa al-Akbar, but there was a curfew, so I could not stay for long. I stayed in the Shaboura district, if you know where this is.

So it is possible to get around the zionist Israelis, if you know how to do it. I am not saying it is easy, but it can be done.

Have you ever heard of the intifadat Al-Aqsa? If so, then this may tell you part of the reason I went to Gaza.

I hope you can understand as to why I am careful on this subject. As you may now know, the restrictions are being lifted, or it is much easier now to enter through the Rafah border crossing since the zionist Jews left Gaza.

I hope this answered your question, insha'Allaah

[edit on 4-11-2005 by al tawbah 9 123]

posted on Nov, 4 2005 @ 02:31 AM
link   

First I am wondering, if you are a zionist Jew, and if so, where are you located.

As for myself, I will not give details as to who and why I was in Rafah in 2002,

I hope you can understand as to why I am careful on this subject.

First for your information:

I am a Jew, born in Israel - I am an Israeli citizen - and yes: I am a Zionist.

Second:

I indeed do know why it is impossible to deliver any information how a Saudi Arabian citizen might might have come into the GazaStrip in 2002 ( that has been at the hightime of the Intifada).

For very very, very good reasons
I highly doubt your story is true.

Nice try though

Rebekka

[edit on 4-11-2005 by Riwka]

posted on Nov, 4 2005 @ 09:58 AM
link   
You may believe whatever you like. But I refuse to divulge certain information to anyone I do not know, especially a zionist Jew.

Apparently, you have not read my Introduction, because if you have, you will find that my mother is from Egypt, and so are many of my cousins. Also, apparently, you have not read my reply to you as to your question, for I said, it is possible to get around the zionist Israelis. When I say, get around, this should tell you something. But see, this tells me that you do not truly understand the mind of an Arab. You think we are a bunch of donkeys, yet in fact, we are smarter than you.

This is the reason we will overtake Israel someday very soon, insha'Allaah, because we do not have the hate in our hearts like you think we do. We only seek justice. Why didn't you respond to what I posted, could it be, too much truth? Or would you rather keep telling your lies so you can keep living your illusion and have others support you? You do not fool me. I know your tricks.

Even your reply tells me, you are not as smart as you think you are.

Again, I have been able to "get around" you.

Allaahu Akbar Allaahu Akbar Allaahu Akbar

posted on Nov, 4 2005 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Apparently, you have not read my Introduction, because if you have, you will find that my mother is from Egypt, and so are many of my cousins.

Put it simply:

I do not doubt that you have been allowed by Saudi Arabia to visit your family in Egypt.

But:

Under the 1993 Oslo Accords, Israel retains control of a thin strip of land....

the "Philadelphi -Route".....

.....which divides the southern tip of the Gaza Strip city of Rafah and the Egyptian Sinai peninsula.

Since Saudi Arabia do NOT allow you to put your feet on "zinonist-cotrolled-land" it is impossible for you to get a permission to cross over into the GazaStrip.

So you had to "go around us" (to say it in your words) which means:

This I wanted YOU to tell us
- and you did. Thanks

posted on Nov, 4 2005 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Keep it cvil people. As well nigh immpossible that might be on this subject, but still, keep it civil. Keep it focused on the originations of the conflict, not, for example, one another or who snuck into where and how.

[edit on 4-11-2005 by Nygdan]

posted on Nov, 4 2005 @ 11:31 AM
link   
This is an add on to the Zionist Arab Conflict I wrote a couple of days ago. Before I go into depth, I need to go back some in the past, and then begin where I left off at.

Briefly, in 1492, there were about 150 Jewish families in Palestine. In the early 1600's, there were about 2,000 Jews. In 1843, there were about 7,000 Jews in Jerusalem. Between 1882-1903, the first wave of zionist Jews from Russia (around 25,000) enters Palestine as illegal immigrants from eastern Europe. Between 1904-1914, a second wave of zionist Jews from Russia and Poland (around 40,000) enters Palestine as illegal immigrants and increase their population to about 6% in Palestine. Then from 1919-1923, a third wave of zionist Jews from Russia, these immigrants (around 35,000) raise the percentage in Palestine to 12%, and have 3% land ownership.

Which brings me to where I left off at. To place this segment into perspective, I need to expound somewhat on what I said before.

Zionist Jews dreamed of returning to the land they called Zion which they spoke in their prayers. It was, at first, only a religious aspiration. Zionism translated the religious dream into a nationalistic movement which claimed that the only solution to the Jewish question was for the Jews to have a land of their own where they could establish a state.

The British presence in Palestine was since the mid-1800's. This was initially because the region was strategically important for it offered a land route to India. And with the building of the Suez Canal it also provided the main sea route. Then there was oil (oil was discovered in Saudi Arabia in 1938). Cars were going to be in fashion and there was abdundant oil supplies in Iraq. The British established themselves firmly in Egypt.

By the end of world war one, the Ottoman Empire, which for centuries had dominated the region, had been destroyed. Britain and France carved up the region between themselves. Arab governments were established under British control in Egypt, Iraq and Transjordan (or present day Jordan). Syria and Lebanon were supervised by France. And Palestine was under British mandate by the League of Nations.

From the beginning of the 1920's, Arabs began expressing anger with the Balfour Declaration of 1917 which British Foreign Secretary Lord Balfour declared that Palestine will be the national home for the zionist Jews, basically, giving away a land that was not his to give.

Because of fears of more waves of zionist Jewish immigrants from Europe and broken promises, in April 1920, disturbances started in Palestine.

To counteract the riots from Arabs, in March 1921, the formation of the Haganah, a zionist Jewish underground terror organization was founded (present day, IDF). (This group, the Haganah would split in 1931 to become the Irgun zionist Jewish terrorist organization, formed by extremists, it was led by Vladmir Jabutinsky)

From 1924-1928, a fourth wave of zionist Jews from Poland (around 67,000) came into Palestine (the zionist Jewish population rose to 16%, land ownership was about 4.2%)

In 1929, zionist Jewish Arab violence rose to crisis level. A British report found Arabs feared the economic and political consequences of zionist Jewish immigration with its land purchases. The zionist Jews were angered when a second White Paper (1930) urged the limiting of immigration, yet it was silenced by British Prime Minister Ramsey MacDonald

During this time, the rise of Nazism in the 1930's increased zionist Jewish immigration (fifth wave of zionist Jewish immigration from 1929-1939, around 250,000 zionist Jewish immigrants from Germany, making the (total) population 30%, land ownership: 5.7% by 1939.

During this time period, in 1933, the United Kingdom's foreign minister issues a report concerning the need to re-settle Palestinian-Arab farmers who were expelled from their lands in favor of zionist Jewish immigrants.

In 1937, Irgun, headed by Jabutinsky, re-organizes and calls for the start of raids against Palestinian-Arabs. Also, during 1937, the Peel Commission began, for the British recommended partition of Palestine into Jewish, Arab and British mandated places. Zionist Jews reluctantly approved the partitition, Arabs flatly rejected it.

In 1938, Irgun starts an offensive against the Palestinian-Arabs. And then in 1939, separatists from the zionist Irgun organization form the Stern gang headed by Abraham Stern.

During this problematic time period, the world was beginning to be manipulated into a second world war. There were many globalist powers that were at play (I could go into this, but I would like to remain with the zionist Arab conflict, besides, it would take many hours to explain my thoughts on the world scene and those situations play into the Palestinian-Arab plight).

In 1939, another White Paper was issued, this time, the British dropped the partition idea; instead, 15,000 zionist Jews a year would be allowed to immigrate for the next 5 years, after which zionist Jewish immigration would be subject to Arab approval. The zionist Jewish land purchases were to be restricted too, and within 10 years, an independent, bi-national Palestine would be established. The zionist Jews were shocked by what they considered a betrayal of the Balfour Declaration. Arabs also rejected the plan, because they wanted the immediate creation of an Arab Palestine, the prohibition of further immigration and a review of the states of all zionist Jewish immigrants since 1918.

But, before this could be considered, also in 1939, the second world war broke out, which hindered and then prevented the implementation of the plan except for the restriction on land transfers.

In the background of all these British manipulations, from 1936 to 1939, the Palestinian-Arabs attempted national revolts, but the British crushed them with much brutality.

From 1940-1945, a sixth wave of zionist Jewish immigrants from Europe (around 60,000, 20,000 of them were illegal); the population rose to 31%, land ownership was 6%.

In 1944, the Stern and Irgun organizations unite against the British.

In the background, between 1939-1945, the zionist Jews and most of the Arabs from various countries supported the British in world war two (although Haj Amin al-Husahni, Palestinian-Arab Grand Mufti of Jerusalem was in Germany and negotiated Palestine's future with Adolf Hitler), still, tension inside Palestine increased. The Haganah, a secret armed group organized by the Jewish Agency, and the Irgun and the Stern gang, both terrorist groups, were active. British officials were killed by these terrorists.

Also, in the background during world war two, because of the holocaust, European zionist Jewry led influential forces in the United States to lobby for support of an independent Jewish state. President Truman requested British permit the admission of 100,000 zionist Jews from Europe. Illegal immigration took place on a large scale, some from Hitler's death camps. The independent Arab states organized the Arab League to exert international pressure against the zionist Jews.

After world war two, the entire geo-political ordeal changes. In May 1946, Anglo-American commission recommended that Britain continue administering Palestine, rescind the land transfer restrictions, admit 100,000 zionist Jews and that the underground zionist Jewish armed groups be disbanded. United States recommends that 100,000 zionist Jewish immigrants come from Europe into Palestine, and cancellation of land ownership regulations.

In 1947, a plan for autonomy for zionist Jews and Arabs within Palestine was discussed at a London Conference of British, Arab and zionist Jews, but no agreement was reached. In February of 1947, the British declared their mandate unworkable, turned the Palestine problem over to the United Nations (at this time, there were 1,091,000 Palestinian-Arab-Muslims; 614,000 zionist Jews; 146,000 Christians in Palestine)

During 1947, the British government withdraws from Palestine. The League of Nations that had recognized the provisional independence of Palestine; now the United Nations would decide, so they established a special committee of inquiry to formulate recommendations for the future status of Palestine. Repeated requests by Arab states, including former mandated territories, to obtain an advisory opinion from the International Court of Justice concerning the legal obligation of the UN to recognize the independence of Palestine under the terms of the League of Nations Mandate system were rejected by the UN General Assembly.

On November 29, 1947, the United Nations General Assembly voted 56.5% of Palestine for a Jewish state, 43% for Palestinian-Arab state, and internationlization of Jerusalem (33 for, 13 against, 10 absent), this was the UN Resolution 181.

Even though the Palestinian-Arab population was 70% and had 92% land ownership, it was allocated only 43% via the UN Resolution 181. This Resolution was adopted against the wishes of the majority of the inhabitants of the country. Regardless of unresolved legal issues, and provisions of the plan for the protection of minority rights in each state, the opponents of Resolution 181 argued its terms were inequitable.

The zionist Jews accepted this offer; the Palestinian Arabs rejected it. And this was just the beginning of future problems in this region.

It was outright unfair to give most of the land to the zionist Jews when it was the lesser of the population. This is where the zionist Jews do not understand the plight of the Palestinian-Arab. It is not about hate. It is about justice. Any reasonable sane person would admit this is true. Only those who have such hate and cruelty in their hearts would think otherwise. I understand the zionist Jewish psyche more than they think I do. Just because Hitler and others like him have hurt the zionist Jew, does not give the zionist Jew the moral or legal right to hurt the Palestinian-Arab. We will never have peace in Palestine until the zionist Jew realizes this, and gets out of Palestine (only the religious peaceful Jews may stay). But those raised on the Haganah (IDF), Stern and Irgun gang mentality, must (and will, insha'Allaah) leave Palestine.

Again, I find myself needing to collect my thoughts on this issue. I will continue this in the next day or so. I will take it from 1947 to September 2001. I appreciate those who read this, to understand, it takes much to write something like this. Not only to organize my thoughts, but emotionally, it is very draining.

shokran wa masa' el khayr (thank you and good evening)

[edit on 4-11-2005 by al tawbah 9 123]

posted on Nov, 4 2005 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan

Keep it focused on the originations of the conflict,

Exact that is what I do.

There is a person

claiming to be from Saudi Arabia (which is nothing bad)

BUT

A if person from Saudi Arabia claimes

The following will be based on material [...] plus my visits to Rafah (in Gaza).

and never has been able to get entry into the GazaStrip the legal way

one can have his own thoughts about this

– especially if one read his claims regarding Israels future.

posted on Nov, 4 2005 @ 12:46 PM
link   
and which part of Palestine do u want the Jews to leave al tawbah? do u mean all of Israel to be gone?

posted on Nov, 4 2005 @ 05:21 PM
link   
al tawbah 9 123, this is again an interesting read and in accord with the reference material I have reviewed on this subject--please continue at your earliest convenience.

posted on Nov, 5 2005 @ 08:09 PM
link   

claiming to be from Saudi Arabia (which is nothing bad)
BUT A if person from Saudi Arabia claimes[...]
and never has been able to get entry into the GazaStrip the legal way
one can have his own thoughts about this – especially if one read his claims regarding Israels future.

But really, lets not worry about who is from where or why they were in any particular place. In the end its not really relevant to the subject of the thread. One poster could be from mars and another from niribu and it they'd still be able to analyse the Arab-israeli conflict. Lets focus on the presentation of the conflict and the conflict, rather than this other issue.

To say the least, if there is a 'slant' that you detect in the representation, then lets look at that slant and if/why it is inaccurate, rather than why there might be this (hypothetical) slant.

posted on Nov, 6 2005 @ 02:45 AM
link   
I left off at the United Nations General Assembly voting 56.5% of Palestine for a zionist Jewish Statehood and 43% for the Palestinian-Arabs and the rest for the internationalization of Jerusalem.

On March 18, 1948, United States President Harry Truman receives Chaim Weizmann (will become Israel's first President) and promises to support the declaration of a zionist Jewish State on May 15, 1948.

On May 14, 1948 at 4pm, in Tel Aviv, Israel is declared a State, and US President Truman recognizes the zionist Jewish State.

I would like to quote right from the Jewish State by zionist Jew Theodore Herzl in 1896, then I will quote exactly the way Israel's Proclamation stood as in 1948.

The Jewish State: "The Jewish question finds a solution on a political basis. It is a national question, which can only be solved by making it a political world-question to be discussed and settled by the civilized nations of the world in council. Might precedes right. The Jews must previously acquire economic power sufficiently great to overcome the old social prejudice against them. The infiltration of immigrating Jews, attracted to a land by apparent security, and the ascent in the social scale of native Jews, combine powerfully to bring about a revolution. The movement will not only be inaugrated with absolute conformity to law, but it cannot even be carried out without the friendly cooperation of interested Governments, who would derive considerable benefits from it. The adequate capital of the Company will prove its stability. I shall explain the ideas, remove all prejudices, determine essential political and economic conditions, and develop the plan. We are strong enough to form a State, and indeed, a model State. We possess all human and material resources necessary for the purpose. Let the sovereignty be granted us over a portion of the globe large enough to satisfy the rightful requirements of a nation; the rest we shall manage ourselves. The plan, simple in design, but complicated in execution, will be carried out by two agencies: The Society of Jews and the Jewish Company. The Society of Jews will do the preparatory work in the domains of science and politics, which the Jewish Company will afterwards apply practically. The Jewish Company will be the liquidating agent of the business interests of departing Jews, and will organize commerce and trade in the new country. If His Majesty the Sultan were to give us Palestine, we could in return undertake to regulate the whole finances of Turkey. We should there form a portion of a rampart of Europe against Asia, we should as a neutral State remain in contact with all Europe, which would have to guarantee our existence."

On May 14, 1948, the Proclamation/Declaration of the Establishment of the State of Israel reads:

"The State of Israel will be open for Jewish immigration and for the ingathering of the Exiles; it will foster the development of the country for the benefit of all its inhabitants; it will be based on freedom, justice and peace as envisaged by the prophets of Israel; it will ensure complete equality of social and political rights to all its inhabitants irrespective of religion, race or sex; it will guarantee freedom of religion, conscience, language, education and culture; it will safeguard the Holy Places of all religions; and it will be faithful to the principles of the Charter of the United Nations. We appeal, in the very midst of the onslaught launched against us for months, to the Arab inhabitants of the State of Israel to preserve peace and participate in the upbuilding of the State on the basis of full and equal citizenship and due representation in all its provisional and permanent institutions."

From May 14-15, 1948, as the British mandate to rule Palestine expired, and as zionist Jewish leaders declared Israel a State, not only did the United States support and recognize Israel as a State, but also did the U.S.S.R. But, of course, those who were definitely deprived a land which belonged to them for centuries let alone having helped Britain during the first world war, did not care for such a Statehood. The Arabs, joined by five neighboring Arab States (Egypt, Lebanon, Syria, Jordan and Iraq), launched a war against the State of Israel.

By the time the war was over, about 700,000 Palestinian-Arabs either flee or are driven from their lands. The United States declines to press Israel to allow expelled Palestinian-Arabs to return.

Throughout the year of 1948, Israel, even though before the United Nations General Assembly vote on 11/29/1947, only owned a little more than 6% of the land of Palestine, it passes a series of laws to legally assimilate hugh tracts of Arab land (where/who owners or proprieters had become refugees and were pronouced absentee landlords in order to deprive or expropriate their lands and prevent their return under any circumstances).

The Jewish Land Law of 1948 (Ministry of Agriculture and Israeli Military Administration): any land not in active cultivation for three years was considered neglected. (Further laws, over the years also followed, in order to permanently keep the Palestinian-Arabs as refugees in their own country. In 1950, the Law of Absentee Property was passed: it places Arab land into the hands of the Israel Lands Authority. In 1951, the Developmental Authority, where no land can be transferred to non-Jews).

Those laws contradict the Proclamation in its entirety. The only areas not affected were the west bank of the River Jordan together with the Gaza Strip to Jordan and Egypt, respectively.

During the conflict between the zionist Jews and the Palestinian-Arabs, there were other forces at work to destablize the entire middle east region. For instance, in 1949, the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) backs a military coup deposing the elected government of Syria.

In 1950, Jerusalem, official capitol of Israel, also the Palestinian-Arabs held Jerusalem as their capitol; Jordan held the Old City for 19 years.

In 1953, the CIA helps to overthrow the democratically-elected Mossadeq government of Iran (which had nationalized the British oil company) leading to 25 years of repressive and dictorial rule by the Shah, Mohammad Reza Pahlevi.

Other tensions continue throughout the middle east as the geo-politics comes into play, for instance, in 1956, Israel, Britain, and France invade Egypt. The United States does not support the invasion, but the involvement of its NATO allies severely diminishes Washington's reputation in the region. In 1958, United States troops land in Lebanon to preserve "stability". And in the early 1960's, United States unsuccessfully attempts to assassinate Iraqi leader, Abdul Karim Qassim. All these tensions lead into the next turning point.

In 1964, there was a meeting in Cairo, Egypt, where Yasser Arafat organizes the PLO in order to destroy Israel.

In the year of 1967, the six day war, where Israel receives help from the United States, winds up with the West Bank, East Jerusalem and the Old City (captured from Jordan) as Israel's capitol, and annexed the Golan Heights. During this war, Saudi Arabia supports Egypt with 20,000 soldiers. Furthermore, the United States blocks any effort in the Security Council to enforce Security Council Resolution 242, calling for Israeli withdrawal from territories occupied.

Further tensions escalate over the years in the region, for instance, in 1970, a civil war between Jordan and the PLO, Israel and the United States prepare to intervene on side of Jordan, if Syria backs PLO. In 1972, United States blocks Egyptian leader Anwar Sadat's efforts to reach a peace agreement with Israel. These tensions lead up to the next war.

In 1973, the Yom Kippur War, Saudi Arabia helps in the oil boycott against western countries that support Israel. The result is oil costs 4 times as much. But, airlifted United States military aid (again) enables Israel to turn the tide of war with Syria and Egypt to their favor.

In 1975, United States vetos Security Council resolution condemning Israeli attacks on Palestinian refugee camps in Lebanon. In 1978, the Camp David Accords begin, to give back the Sinai to Egypt. Saudi Arabia cuts off support to Egypt. From 1978-1979, Iranians begin demonstrations against the Shah, the United States tries to organize a military coup to save the Shah, but to no avail.

In the backdrop of all these middle eastern tensions, from 1979 thru 1988, the United States begins covert aid to the Mujaahideen in Afghanistan six months before the Soviet invasion in December 1979. Over the next decade, the United States provides training and more than three billion dollars in arms and aid. Furthermore, from 1980-1988, when Iraq invades Iran, the United States opposes any Security Council action to condemn the invasion; the United States soon removes Iraq from its list of nations supporting terrorism and allows United States arms to be transferred to Iraq. In 1984, the United States gives the green light to Israeli invasion of Lebanon. At the same time, the United States lets Israel provide arms to Iran and in 1985, the United States provides arms directly (though secretly) to Iran. The United States provides intelligence information to Iraq. Iraq uses chemical weapons in 1984. United States restores diplomatic relations with Iraq. In 1987, the United States sends its navy into the Persian Gulf, taking Iraq's side; an overly-aggressive United States ship shoots down an Iranian civilian airliner, killing 290.

From 1987 thru 1992, the United States provides the arms for Israel to repress the first Palestinian-Arab intifada. The United States vetos five Security Council resolutions condemning Israeli invasion. In 1988, the United States vetos three Security Council resolutions condemning continuing Israeli occupation of and repression in Lebanon. (In 1988, Saddam Hussein kills many thousands of his own Kurdish population and uses chemical weapons against them, while the United States increases its economic ties with Iraq).

On August 2, 1990, the Kuwaiti war begins, Saudi Arabia allows United States troops to be stationed on its soil. From 1990 to 1991, the United States further instigates the entire region by rejecting any diplomatic settlement of the Iraqi invasion into Kuwait (for instance, rebuffing any attempt to link the two regional occupations, of Kuwait and of Palestine). The United States leads international coalition in war against Iraq. Civilian infrastructure targeted. To promote "stability", the United States refuses to aid post-war uprisings by Shi'ites in the south and Kurds in the north, denying the rebels access to captured Iraqi weapons and refusing to prohibit Iraqi helicopter flights. Economic sanctions are placed on Iraq, when United States Ambassador to the United Nations, Madeline Albright (a zionist Jew) was asked about this situation, her reply was "the price is worth it". (Later, in 1993, United States launches missile attack on Iraq, claiming self-defense against an alleged assassination attempt on (former) United States President Bush 2 months earlier).

In 1995, an interim agreement was reached: Israeli pullouts from key West Bank towns, expanding Palestinian-Arab self-rule from Gaza and Jericho to include Nablus, Jenin and Hebron. Palestinian-Arab elections in October 1995.

In 1996, Israel ethnic groups were as follows: 80.1% zionist Jews (32.1% from Europe or America; born in Israel, 20.8%; Africa born, 14.6%; Asian, 12.6%; non-zionist Jew, mostly Arab, 19.9%. The religion status: 80.1% Judaism; 14.6% Islaam, mostly Sunni; 2.1% Christian. Language status: Hebrew (official), Arabic used officially for the Arabic minority, English used as the foreign language.

Then, under the Clinton administration, at the Norwegian capital of Oslo, in 1993, a complex formula was agreed to by both sides: the PLO to end its armed struggle in exchange for gradual sovereignty over parts of the West Bank and the Gaza Strip. The larger issues were Jerusalem, statehood, refugees, these talks were put off until final status talks.

Bombing attacks by Palestinian-Arabs during the Israeli elections and violence in the early term of Netanyahu shut down the process for two years. Clinton revised it with the 1998 Wye River Memorandum to mediate between the new disputes.

In 1999, the Sharm el-Sheikh memorandum: meeting in Egypt, Arafat and Barak revived the Oslo Accords process, set out to reach a settlement plan.

July 2000, in Israel, the Israeli population: 5,842,454 including 171,000 settlers in the West Bank, 20,000 in the Golan Heights, 6,500 in the Gaza Strip, and 172,000 in East Jerusalem.

In 2000, Israel uses United States arms in an attempt to crush Palestinian-Arab uprising, killing hundreds of civilians. Which will lead up to the September 2001 Palestinian-Arab uprising.

In this rather long essay on the Zionist Arab conflict, I have attempted to show that, there will never be peace until the zionist Jew understands and accepts that they have trampled on Palestinian-Arab lives simply because someone in France, by the name of Alfred Dreyfus was punished or during an anti-semitic attack.

Palestinian-Arabs will never fold, this is a fact. No matter how much media propaganda points out that Palestinian-Arabs are the terrorists who should be cast out into the sea. I say, wait...do you know and understand the history? History shows the Palestinian-Arab have been oppressed, scattered and killed because the zionist Jew only has his or her own will to serve. Whereas, Palestinian-Arab-Muslims/Muslimahs have the will of Allaah to serve. Which is more honorable, Allaah (God) or man?

Furthermore, whose land is it anyways? Those who say Israel is rightfully theirs because God gave it to them, when really God turned against them, as in the Meeting of the Tent with Moses (PBUH), and therefore, dispersed until their Messiah comes for them, or are they impostors, pretending to be chosen, yet really holding only themselves as objects of desire, objects of worship. Even their own Torah states, the Jews were a "stiffnecked" people. Until the Messiah comes back for the Jew, the land does not belong to them, it belongs to its rightful owners, those who laid their lives down for it in world war one, the Palestinian-Arabs.

Long Live Palestine!

Allaahu Akbar Allaahu Akbar Allaahu Akbar

[edit on 6-11-2005 by al tawbah 9 123]

posted on Nov, 11 2005 @ 05:18 AM
link   
You're right about one thing, I did "get around". And I will continue to "get around", insha'Allaah.

Answer the Zionist Arab Conflict, unless you are afraid of the truth.

I know the truth, so do you...the truth is what I posted in this thread. The only way you can handle this truth is by attempting to ban me. That you did. But it didn't last long.

Let's talk the truth on ATS, isn't this what this site is all about? The truth?

Or do we like the truth to fit an agenda?

Your choice. subhaan'Allaah

Allaahu Akbar

[edit on 11-11-2005 by SmilingFaces]

top topics

join