It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

possable UFO shoot down over Va. ?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2005 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by DRAGON27
i was fishin on the Eastern Shore Nov 1 8:34pm. it happen fast but something that didnt look like any plane Ive ever seen. about 45sec. later what looked like 2 f-18s or f-15s. then a streak of light. the hirzon lit up. i dont know how long after that the choppers showed up but my beer was still cold.

i just sat and looked at wath was going on till dawn when i was run off

i just happened to be working the radar sectors over that area on the night in question, and can tell you that nothing strange or out of the ordinary happened, except that i got my ass kicked trying to set up the JFK arrivals, which were coming from freaking everywhere.

there are military warning areas off the coast in the exact location he is referring to. what he describes are most likely flares that the jets shoot out as missile defense, which they can only practice with over open water, so you see it out there alot. at 8:30 in the evening, they would light up the sky quite fantastically. there are almost always f18s f15s, and f16s, along with refuelers, electronics aircraft, etc coming into these areas to play.

<< 1   >>

join