It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Afghan Illuminati? The Roshaniyya

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Why not just make the hole to get in bigger, it's a lot easier than fasting.

Also, there must be alternate ways in, that are larger, since you say their craft comes out from their underground layer.

Interested to hear more on this.

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Some how i think shot will come up with an answer.....

posted on Nov, 11 2005 @ 12:26 AM
link   
I didn't make the hole. There is another way out but i think that post got deleted or something. They come out under water.

I got warned on this board by the mod's to cool it and got warned today while i was having lunch. waitress came over and asked me if i had alot of enemies. i asked why and she told me to look at my chest. A red lazer dot was on my chest. she said" ya got one on your head too." I figured it was Gust Avrakotos, so i wiped under my left eye with my left index finger and tugged on my left earlobe with my left hand and held my chin in my left hand. thats how illuminated and enlightned people say " I see, I hear, I understand"

However, when you are a loose cannon with nothing to lose......................

tomorrow I will post one or two final things on this thread and probably get dealt with by tomorrow night. I don't care, really. I'm not scared and I'm way too mad to care.

I will post right about noon time on Friday. I hope someone is there to download it before it gets deleted to cyberspace. It would give me joy to know that at least one other person on the planet knows.

posted on Nov, 11 2005 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Knows what?

That eating lamb blood plasma will allow you to live for 1000 years?

You still didn't answer why Osama had to crawl into the hole. Why wasn't he just picked up, like Muhammad?

I'm not sure I understand what it is that you are trying to tell us shot? There are a bunch of advanced creatures underground, who evolved that way in 2000 years or so. They think we are retarded. They don't like the way they look because of their mutations, and can't come to the surface without wearing a grown skin.

What am I supposed to do with this information?? I guess drink lamb blood plasma, but how will I know if it's working?

posted on Nov, 12 2005 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Shot- thank you for getting off the caps -- it makes it very hard to read anything you are saying when it is typed like that- Interesting reading never the less. And I will look forward to anything else you have to say.

posted on Nov, 16 2005 @ 09:11 AM
link   
I was awaiting the next instalment, what happened?

posted on Nov, 16 2005 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Gust Avrakotos must have got him... He said noon on friday so I guess we have to wait.

posted on Nov, 16 2005 @ 01:45 PM
link   
He aint got a Lamb.....
Plasma..... i need plasma......
I was hoping for more too.

posted on Nov, 17 2005 @ 05:47 AM
link   
...So now I guess we know why he was called "shot messenger".

posted on Nov, 17 2005 @ 01:34 PM
link   
He has posted on other threads since. He just decided not to answer the tough questions posed to him. Oh well, there goes the entertainment.

posted on Nov, 17 2005 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Just as it was starting to get interesting too............

posted on Nov, 18 2005 @ 08:01 AM
link   
I wonder where he got the Lambs plasma idea from that, that's a new one to me.

Come back 'shot messenger', you have questions to answer!

posted on Nov, 20 2005 @ 07:38 AM
link   
UK newspaper News of the World today reports that the Pakistanis were very close to catching Bin Laden.

Seems to me therefore that the original subject matter of this post was just a little bit of fun which got out of hand and the guy didn't know how to continue it.

Good hoax while it lasted my friend, but I am now going to ignore any further reference to this thread without evidence. After all, we actually have nothing to substantiate the original claims about this underground world.

posted on Nov, 20 2005 @ 12:07 PM
link   
I can't answer questions that have obvious answers. Never try to state the obvious. Why don't they make the hole bigger?
1. i never been there.
1a. the hole and tunnel are said to be about a mile long. I'm assuming granite. do you want to try to beat an army that has never been defeated, like the ones guarding the khyber pass and try to blow a mile long tunnel to disrupt the lives of people who are light years ahead of you scientifically?

2. maybe thats why we are in those mountains now? trying to beat those guys to find the entrance and blow the hole and go in there. Sounds like a bad idea to me. What happens when you slap a hornets nest? Remember that revelations says that in the last days- in the end of days that hornets with heads like men and teeth like lions come out of the ground to torment the people of the earth.

3. I did say that I would answer one question at a time. Do you not believe that?!!!!!! One question means one question. And I expect to be respected. I'm giving above top secrfet info. I already told you that there is no question you can ask about anything on this board that I can't answer.
WHO ELSE CAN SAY THAT?

Not all questions can be answered with a one sentence answer. I usually have to give background. it can take me an hour to answer one question. do you think i want to try to answer and explain- so i don't have to keep answering stupid questions like why don't you make the hole bigger?

There may be other entrances. I only know of one. The waterway is used for craft. I'm assuming there is a BODY OF WATER IN THERE THAT LEADS OUT TO THE OCEAN OR SOMETHING.

[ i have to keep telling myself that I'm dealing with lifeforms that think they are intelligent and yet they don't understand a simple thing like 666 mark of the beast. GOD IT'S SO HARD TO TALK TO YOU SIMPLETONS. I CRY SOMETIMES WHEN I READ THE THREADS AROUND HERE. I WANT TO ENLIGHTEN, BUT IT'S LIKE TALKING TO AUTISTIC CHILDREN. THATS WHY I DON'T WORK WITH THE MENTALLY RETARDED. YOU DON'T EVEN HAVE THE SENSE TO ASK YOURSELF WHY THERE WAS NO- ZERO- NEWS CAMERAS IN DEALY PLAZA WHEN KENNEDY WAS SHOT. ALL OF YOU ARE SO STUPID THAT I LOSE MY MENTAL STABILITY COMING HERE.]

posted on Nov, 20 2005 @ 03:53 PM
link   
That's fair enough shot_messenger, I have only one, singular question for you, which I posted in another thread (apologies if you didn't get round to seeing that) - I'll post my question here too, and hope that you can answer it, since you have told us on numerous occasions that you have all the answers we're looking for...........

I challenge you to make THE ultimate thread here in ATS Skunks Works.

Lay out your stall fully - and tell us the answer to the question we all want to know:

WHO is doing WHAT, HOW, WHEN and WHY?

The deeper your case goes, the better, but explain to us, since you state you know everything we want to, tell us WHO is behind the global conspiracy, EXACTLY what it is, HOW they have done/are doing it, WHEN they expect to fully achieve their goals, WHO they are in league with/controlled by (if anyone), and the all important question - WHY are they doing it - what are they trying to achieve, and WHY all the secrecy?

I await your answer.

posted on Nov, 20 2005 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Is that all?!! Okay, I'll do that. It will take me a few days to type it up. I have to think of where to start. i will have to explain everything fully so it will take some time. Maybe I'll do it on it's own thread.
When you read it you will be COMPLETELY enlightened and have no more questions. Can you live without a theory. I mean if you have all the facts, you'll know the truth. Can you live like that.

Who, what, where, when, why and how is easy. You won't like it. I promise you, you won't like it, but you WILL believe it because it will connect all the dots. It's a big task and will take me a few days to type. Whats the chance of people with short attention spans reading about 10 pages?

I'd rather just answer specific questions but a long overview will suffice.

NOTE* I only have an hour or two per day to work on it. I type slow. I will be back with the answers to all your questions by wednesday. ALL-YOUR-QUESTIONS-WILL- BE- ANSWERED. I"ll make you understand your world.

posted on Nov, 20 2005 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Thanks shot messenger, I sincerely look forward to reading it.

posted on Nov, 21 2005 @ 02:59 AM
link   
Thank you for this shot messenger, I too look forward to this.

Another question for you; is David Icke close to the truth or completely wrong with his theories?

posted on Nov, 21 2005 @ 03:18 AM
link   
I too shall await this write up, attention span is based on whats written,
Quality over quantity.
So 10 pages is not a prob lol....

Why do u only have a few hours avaible?how old are u?
Picture of u?

Why do u assume that people on ATS are retarded?
This is a site where anything is possible, and debated over well.

So i challenge you to give a full, well explained explanation regarding this.

posted on Nov, 21 2005 @ 11:12 AM
link   
shot messenger,

We are to believe that these underground "Enlightened Ones" can travel around the Universe at Millions of Miles per Second, but then you say that Earth is the only place with Air, Water , and Atmosphere.

That is obviously untrue, and Air and is a layman's term for Atmosphere BTW.

It has recently been Discovered that dieing Stars create organic chemistry throught the known Universe. Therefore all Stars and almost all Planets and Moons produce or recieve the building blocks of Life , Organic Chemistry.

NASA Discovers Life's Building Blocks Are Common In Space

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join