It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No military action against Iran by UK and U.S

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2005 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by NR
oh yeah were gonna get attacked this year or soon enough but sorry to ruin your little fun there will be no military action against us and the bush lovers are crying their pants off right now and we all know which members they are on ATS

Blair rules out military action against Iran.

The UK foreign secretary says military action is still inconceivable against Iran and he hopes diplomacy can solve deadlock over its nuclear programme.

US military action against Iran "not on agenda"

Cool! Good news for a change.

Mod Note – You Have An Urgent U2U- Click Here.

[edit on 3/11/2005 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Nov, 2 2005 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Notes:

Israel already has a series of their own spy satellites in orbit.

There are an estimated possible 350 targets related to nuclear weapons production/research in Iran. Which ones are the real ones? It's a game of hide-and-seek. Most difficult to figure out without help.

posted on Nov, 3 2005 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Barcs
Yeah, you can say that now, but just wait until Israel attacks Iran.

I agree with this, Israel are going to attack Iran..... the counter attack will draw in the US, then we have another war, great

posted on Nov, 3 2005 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Excuse me but isn't Political baiting suppose to be one of the 'No, No's'
on ATS. Didn't we get a notice about this sort of thing not too long ago?
I may be wrong but this thread seems to be exactly that, hey but that's just my opinion and you know what they say about opinions..................

posted on Nov, 3 2005 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Yes there is no "military" action by the UK, we have a much better plan..
Send in the irregular militia..
England football fans!

posted on Nov, 3 2005 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by devilwasp
Yes there is no "military" action by the UK, we have a much better plan..
Send in the irregular militia..
England football fans!

thats uncalled for lol

no one deserves to be attacked by english football fans
thats a War Crime! a international atrosity
lmao

posted on Nov, 3 2005 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by NR
oh yeah were gonna get attacked this year or soon enough but sorry to ruin your little fun there will be no military action against us and the bush lovers are crying their pants off right now and we all know which members they are on ATS

I have been labeled a Bush-lover, among other things, but as such, I have no false illusions concerning Iran. In the numerous topics related to War and Iran, I have openly stated, on numerous occasions, that there would be no coming military action(s) by the US and the UK. How long this speculative prediction holds merit, seems to me, to be based upon the mouth of the current Iranian president.

seekerof

posted on Nov, 3 2005 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seekerof
How long this speculative prediction holds merit, seems to me, to be based upon the mouth of the current Iranian president.

Well said

The problem here is that the Iranian government seems to want to provoke military action against them. It is not something the US, the coalition, the UN, or anyone for that matter, wants...

But if they keep chanting 'death to Isreal, death to America, death to the infedels' they are going to find that they will eventually have action taken against them.

NR

posted on Nov, 3 2005 @ 08:34 PM
link   
So your saying if most ME countrys yell out death to america or say Israel shouldnt exist than they will be attacked? sorry but U.S. isnt the police and have no right on to judge on what people say which is called freedom. People around the world make fun of other countrys or wish that it doesnt exist as of today. AAM i always thought i would have a freindly discussion with you or that you wouldnt get annoying posting the same thing to me but i don't have anymore time for your silly discussions.

You have added American Mad Man to your Ignore List. Refresh the current page to remove their posts from the thread.

[edit on 3-11-2005 by NR]

[edit on 3-11-2005 by NR]

posted on Nov, 3 2005 @ 10:04 PM
link   
If Iran decided to engage the US in Iraq for any reason at all. The attack would be turned in a matter of hours and the Iranian military would be decimated and destroyed uterly in less than a few weeks. The US does not need ground troops at all to destroy the Iranian military and infrastructure.

Iran could do some limited early damage if they were able to pull of some sort of suprise but make no mistake about it, the US Air Force is unmatched on this planet. Period. The US has no need to have boots on the ground in Iran but Iran is steadily building a great case for the US to put bombs on target.

Israel is sealing its doom if it sits back and allows Iran to get nukes. That guy is a nutcase (Iranian Nut Case) . He is every bit as sick (Physcotic) as Usama Binladen.

posted on Nov, 3 2005 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by NR
So your saying if most ME countrys yell out death to america or say Israel shouldnt exist than they will be attacked?

I am saying that if you constantly chant "death to America", America will have reason to see you (Iran) as a threat. Doesn't that make sense?

sorry but U.S. isnt the police and have no right on to judge on what people say which is called freedom.

Police? Of course not. Do we have the right to make judgements based off of rallies by the President of other nations? ABSO-#ING-LUTELY!

A sovereign nation's president can not simply run around making threats and say you are protected under freedom of speech!!

Could you imagine what would have happened if the US had said "DEATH TO RUSSIA!!! RUSSIA MUST BE WIPED OFF THE FACE OF THE PLANET!!!" during the cold war?!

AAM i always thought i would have a freindly discussion with you or that you wouldnt get annoying posting the same thing to me but i don't have anymore time for your silly discussions.

You have added American Mad Man to your Ignore List. Refresh the current page to remove their posts from the thread.

I seem to remember YOU getting warned in our "discussions", not me. I just present it the way I see it. Too bad you don't want to hear anything contradictory to what you believe...

posted on Nov, 3 2005 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by NR

Contrary to what you seem to think, Mr. Iran, Bush supporters do not all love war. I detest war, but I know it's sometimes necessary. The present situation does not dictate an attack. However, if Iran starts aggressively pursuing nuclear weapons and it seems as if they might get them, you can bet that a majority of the world is going to unite and prevent it from happening. The world, as a whole, cannot risk nuclear weapons in the hands of your government, the comments by President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad made that obvious to all who were listening.

posted on Nov, 4 2005 @ 01:43 AM
link   
The titles of the articles posted in the first post of this thread are extensively decieving.

Upon reading the full articles, it becomes obvious that contrary to the suggestion, there is every possibility of military action against Iran.

I am also myself 100% confident Bush will start a war with Iran before the end of her term.
Israel will probably be there first though....

Don't worry NR, there will be Syria, Russia, maybe China and India who will help Iran, just because they can....

As for Bush lovers, I certain hope there are none on these forums, as I always thought they are browsed by intelligent people

posted on Nov, 4 2005 @ 01:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Manincloak
As for Bush lovers, I certain hope there are none on these forums, as I always thought they are browsed by intelligent people

It's opinions like this that make liberals look bad. Having a different world view, conservative/liberal, does not make one less intelligent. I disagree with 90% of liberal viewpoints, but I certainly don't assume that liberals are stupid. If you do, perhaps you should take a big step back and consider your own viewpoints.

posted on Nov, 4 2005 @ 04:13 AM
link   

Even after Hiroshima the US still has its little pets like Great Britain

Well we the UK was the only Country in Europe in WW2 to stand and win against the Nazis, so moral of that story is dont mess with us as we are much better now than we were then.

posted on Nov, 4 2005 @ 04:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by drinkinlikeafish

Any country striking another first with nuclear weapons loses all its friends, allies and prospect of any support the world over (except for the war-perv nutter crowd) and brings a whole heap of serious trouble on itself.

Even after Hiroshima the US still has its little pets like Great Britain.

I find that insulting, being from the UK, but yes blair is a little up bush's ar*e.
I prefer the term ally, not lapdog.........

But dont think we cant stand up for our selves.

posted on Nov, 4 2005 @ 04:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by drinkinlikeafish
Even after Hiroshima the US still has its little pets like Great Britain.

Yes...pets...sure..cough BS cough..

posted on Nov, 4 2005 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by rhelt100
It's opinions like this that make liberals look bad. Having a different world view, conservative/liberal, does not make one less intelligent. I disagree with 90% of liberal viewpoints, but I certainly don't assume that liberals are stupid. If you do, perhaps you should take a big step back and consider your own viewpoints.

I only said hat bush lovers are unintelligent, though I oppose the republicans and all their crap......

But Bush - ther person with the largest amount of brain cells missing in the world, should not be supported by anyone.

Might as well support a microbe, it's a hell of a lot smarter than Bush!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join