It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

what do i do with my love life?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2005 @ 06:03 PM
link   
ok i have a problem and i don't know who to turn to so i'm hoping that you guy can help. i have 2 best mates at work - one boy and one girl. i have recently fallen in love with the girl but she's in love with the boy. i'm helping her get him by asking him how he feels about her. she has no idea i love her and eveytime i help her, i just feel like ripping my heart out. the only reason why i am doing it is because i'm her mate and i'm not selfish. but i can't cope with it.
what do i do?
do i tell her how i feel?
do i carry on helping?

posted on Nov, 2 2005 @ 06:52 PM
link   
gosh i feel for you, i cant imagine what a nightnmare this must be, But hun you have to tell her, You cant go on like this if it effects you this way,

set some time aside to ask her on a date or something, dont over do it but keep in simple,

She may see you as only a friend, but at least she will know how you feel and who know what will happen!
good luck

posted on Nov, 2 2005 @ 06:54 PM
link   
i suppose it couldn't hurt to do that. i'm just worried about losing this girl as a friend. i don't want to mess anything up!

posted on Nov, 2 2005 @ 07:01 PM
link   
I can understand that,

Maybe just approch it softly, saying that more than anything your friendship in No 1 priorty,

posted on Nov, 2 2005 @ 07:09 PM
link   
cheers. i think i might do that. the outcome will be completely unpredictable but it isn't fair that i have to put up with this.

posted on Nov, 2 2005 @ 07:15 PM
link   
have you ever heard
"you can tell if someone loves someone dearly, because if they are happy you are happy".

it sucks i know, but be there for her and make it clear to her that you will always be her friend no matter what happens between you two.
then as asala said talk to her and tell her how you feel. dont jump in and tell her your in dying love for her just let it come out slowly....dont scare her. if she really likes this other boy then unfortunately you will have to sit back and be the best mate. life sucks when it comes to love.

oni x x

posted on Nov, 2 2005 @ 07:19 PM
link   
i think life sucks all together but you're right.

posted on Nov, 2 2005 @ 07:35 PM
link   
okay, i'ma disagree with asala and oni.

only reason i'm saying don't tell her is because she doesn't like you that way, yet. telling her now will make the friendship awkward, in the end, its only gunna get you hurt and possibly kill your friendship. she doesn't feel the same way about you. that's not a bad thing that she's not in love with you yet...because you haven't given her anything to fall for.

basically, you gotta get outta helping her "get" the other cat...it's kinda wimpy for a guy to do that. you gotta turn on the game so that she sees you as a viable canidate. start flirting with her instead of the girl talk, cause if you keep doin girl talk just to be next to her you will never be her man.

oh and look cute! be funny! smell good!

new topics

top topics

join