It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My dream....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2005 @ 04:27 PM
link   
i have had this reoccuring dream where i was dressed in this gold silk and i was walking down a golden corridor and when i walked past people the bowed and put their hands together.....i walked further down the corridor and there is a massive golden door in front of me. there were two massive men with swords, bare torso's and leather skirt things and one had a neckless which opened the massive door.
i walk through this door and there is a man on on a golden chair and i go into the room kiss him passionate kiss and sat on his right hand side on a golden cushion and he was in golden silk and chains and diamonds etc. and people came in and gave him things then kissed me on the hands. then the man on the golden chair said something and these woman came in and took me to another room and bathed me in rich and scented oils. i came back out later and we went into a different room with dancers and men all around. there is a cloud of cigar smoke and.........
i wake up.......

what does it mean??
oni x x

posted on Nov, 2 2005 @ 05:00 PM
link   
it means you had a dream this one is actualty just one of those meaningless dreams

but it could potentialy mean you have some unfullfilled desire in yor life however I don't think it does it just dosen't seem to meaningfull

posted on Nov, 2 2005 @ 07:01 PM
link   
well maybe it could have been a past life or something. you never know.....and also how can you call it meaningless?? are you a dream expert? dont worry im not taking offence i just want to know how you can class something which is mine meaningless... only because it isnt a major dream doesnt mean it isnt worth looking into, and wondering if there is something behind it.

oni x x

posted on Nov, 3 2005 @ 11:01 AM
link   
I just don't get any fealing fromit other than it was a dream

posted on Nov, 3 2005 @ 12:24 PM
link   
oni, i dont think the member means it in a offensive way, just saying that sometomes we just dream and thats all it is,

There could be more to it but who knows,

the wealth in the dream could be your own desire for perfection, It could be that you want this life of no stress,

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Past lives is first thing that came to my mind, and I am not particulary happy to see people trying to make it meaningless, every dream has meaning and nothing is meaningless.
So as you presented it could be past lives memory, and what do you think, which country it was?
Russia? Transilvania? j/k

top topics

join