It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has this been debunked?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2005 @ 09:37 PM
link   
lol, just for my two cents... not only "some" of those photos are fake... if u look at the security camera one... ghost and her doll 2 i think, why would the image of the suposed ghost be so clear, and the rest be pixellated as a security camera often does??

posted on Nov, 18 2005 @ 06:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by possum
lol, just for my two cents... not only "some" of those photos are fake... if u look at the security camera one... ghost and her doll 2 i think, why would the image of the suposed ghost be so clear, and the rest be pixellated as a security camera often does??

Correct. The picture you're referring to (the girl holding something in the security cam pic) is most definitely also a fake. I've seen the exact same girl in a completely different picture claiming that the picture was taken in an abandoned asylum, and "the girl wasn't there when the picture was taken"... Why would there be one real picture amongst so many (and obvious) fakes?

And the fact that 3 different faces were pointed out in the same window sill (the picture the thread is actually about) by three different people should tell us that there is nothing in the picture other than an optical illusion. Light playing tricks on your eyes...

Take a look at these... All faces, yet we know it’s just illusions of faces and not actual faces.

posted on Nov, 18 2005 @ 06:46 AM
link   
Sorry...

Thought you meant this face?

- Nazgarn

[edit on 18-11-2005 by nazgarn]

posted on Nov, 19 2005 @ 04:28 AM
link   
*bump*

Just wondering, if anyone else can see the 'other' face I pointed out?

Thanks,

- Nazgarn

top topics

<< 1   >>

join