It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BTS.music: Final Moments

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2005 @ 03:00 PM
link   

PODcast: Final Moments
And now for something completely different.

length: 02:08
file: btsmpodcast_752.mp3
size: 1005k
feed: btsm

posted on Dec, 5 2005 @ 06:46 PM
link   
I wanted to explain what this song is about. Seventeen years ago, my mother died. I was standing beside her bed with my hand lightly touching her neck, feeling her pulse. Being with my mother the moment she died was an awesome honor. It was one of the best and one of the worst moments in my life.

Recently I was inspired to create this piece about my 'final moments' with her. It was joyful and heartwrenching at the same time.

The heartbeat goes throughout the piece and stops at the crescendo, the moment of ascendance.

I know this is cheap, but I was hoping for some feedback...

posted on Dec, 5 2005 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Tears here.

I like it. It's moving and good.

I relate to your story too. My mom died a couple of years ago while I was sleeping a few feet away. As she died, I dreamed of her in the most brilliant technicolor - she was young, wearing a vibrant yellow dress, swinging in circles in a field of electric green grass, under a bright blue sky. She didn't say good bye - just danced away, arms spread, with a huge smile on her face. It felt SO good. I woke up, checked her pulse, and she was gone. I am so glad I was there.

Fine work girl. Thanks.

posted on Dec, 6 2005 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Beautiful....

I sense several emotions in your performance...

I too am touched by it.

Well done.

posted on Dec, 6 2005 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Excellent. Knowing the story behind it makes it even more poignant. I admire (and envy) anyone with the ability to express themselves that well in an artistic way and having the courage to share it.

Thank you.

posted on Mar, 11 2006 @ 03:02 AM
link   
G'day, sorry to bring up an old thread, but I'm playing this podcast at the end of this week's show of The Conspiracy Hour for nettalkradio.co.uk, march 11th 8-9pm GMT.

new topics

top topics

join