It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gallery of Crop circles.click on thumbnail to see.amazing to say the least.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2005 @ 02:55 PM
link   
I think people have seen this before, but whether you think there man made or not, they are pretty amazing, some look like spaceships, others like star constulations.aliens.monstrous.com...

If this interests u please tell me, do u think its fake?
Its been proved that man could not cut into the crop the way its been cut.
Whats ur thoughts?

[edit on 2-11-2005 by Denied]

posted on Nov, 3 2005 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Personally I think crop circles are one of the most major evidence we have that there indeed is something else visiting our planet. You can look up at the sky all you want, you can want to see something, and maybe you will, but who's to say it's an ET or not? Crop circles are amazing in that they are amazingly designed and symmetrical. Every part of the real ones look exactly like other designs within the same circle, I think they are pretty creepy, but cool at the same time. It's hard to guess on what they mean, but it's cool to guess

posted on Nov, 3 2005 @ 12:37 PM
link   
It has not been proved that man could not cut the crop in the way it's been cut. It's actually the opposite, many people have demonstrated how they make crop circles. There are many many fakes out there, I would say it's safe to say 9/10 if not all of the pictures on that website where made by human hands.

It's actually quite an easy thing to make, if you have the right tools, skills, and equipment.

posted on Nov, 3 2005 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Yes I understand that there are many fakes out there, what just gets me is why people would bother making symmetrical symbols in crops, that would take a great deal of effort and time to do. But hey, I'm not an expert on the human psyche, so I can't answer that.

Especially something like this:

aliens.monstrous.com...

Would just seem incredibly time consuming and to mathematical to do. Not to mention, it would take multiple flyby's in a plane to make sure everything looks right. But I've never made a crop circle before, care to enlighten me?

[edit on 3-11-2005 by GaMbLeR]

posted on Nov, 3 2005 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Yes I understand that there are many fakes out there, what just gets me is why people would bother making symmetrical symbols in crops, that would take a great deal of effort and time to do. But hey, I'm not an expert on the human psyche, so I can't answer that.

Why does Cristo wrap an island in pink plastic and call it "art"? There is no such thing as an "expert" on the human psyche...as we are of course, completely bonkers....

posted on Nov, 3 2005 @ 01:41 PM
link   
IMHO, we have been asking for proof or some type of dis-closure, and if these are not proof, then what is...?
A lot of these are made in total darkness,and the alien CC and the Aricebo one with a corrected human DNA and population, they are saying..
"No wonder your planet is suffering so much, as you cannot see we are here?"

posted on Nov, 3 2005 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok

Why does Cristo wrap an island in pink plastic and call it "art"? There is no such thing as an "expert" on the human psyche...as we are of course, completely bonkers....

Exactly what I was getting at. Maybe next time I should identify my sarcasm eh? lol. I'm just trying to identify what "tools" are used to make a complex form of art in crops, the image that I posted seems like it would take days and precise measuring to make it look like that. Maybe I'm wrong though?

[edit on 3-11-2005 by GaMbLeR]

top topics

join