It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greys are not Aliens.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 05:34 PM
link   
I don't think that time travel is possible and the reason the Aliens have a humanoid shape could be that the only way to be a sentient species is to have that certain shape and form like a human to make tools.

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 06:56 PM
link   
the grays arnt biological ,they are machines.

being machines they can take any form they choose ,they choose to look like us for a reason,so they can say "god made man in his image",they are going to pretend to be god,our creators....projecet bluebook,coming your way.

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Credo Mutwa in an interview with David Icke said the The Greys are masked reptilians.

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 05:52 PM
link   
I really dont know what the greys are, but Im sure they are alien. Yes maybe they have some mechanical parts to them but they still are of great intelligence.

They are able to come through dimensions with ease, this I have seen. Never underestimate them, I also think they are related to the reptilians even though they look nothing like them. Their DNA is very similar, like ours is to the Urangotange.

Good thread.

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 08:29 PM
link   
The only reason we wear clothes is to stay warm and cover our privates. Chances are once we removed the privates it wouldn't really bother us to be naked either. Regarding the cold thing, they could have engineered themselves to be cold blooded maybe? Or they just don't get "cold" anymore, like their brain feels no pain. Don't know, but I just can't se the aliens falling over while trying to put on their pants in the morning.

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 02:41 AM
link   
They could be heiroglyphics. Remember, the Roswell scene was a CRASH.

What if they were headed further back in time to Ancient Egypt, but crashed in 1947 New Mexico by mistake? AHA! MYSTERY SOLVED!!!!! I'M A GENIUS!

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Greys are infact humans from the future their kin and place in time everything is chaos, corrupted by TV subconious messages,Vaccine, and all the drugs people push down their throath to "cure" them and Nonotech, ++++++ other incomprehensible technology,degraded the human body much so much that they cannot achieve enlightenment forever bond to be in this physicall world of missery and their mind twisted emotionless and cold Perfect mindless drones its really hard to describe with Human language cause its flawed if we humans could Communicate Tel-pathicly i could show you all somthing or even if we still used Hierglyphs it would possible cause its actually ALOT more complex then languages of today.Q - "why come back to now when they will be noticed and perhaps fought against when they could go back an extra 5000 years and have it so much easier with people who lack the knowledge to know whats going on?" A - They need to see why human disolve/degenerate/deevolve into what they are Hallow shells so they kidnap & study from every era. but ill stop there alot is metaphores btw if i were to try make a little spark in ur nugget with this comprehension of reality with languages of today it would take me around 999999999999999999999999999999999999 words wich then would be to long story for the mind to grasp. All of this text about this subject used to be ALOT longer for some reason parts have been deleted even so this is not to be taken direct or litterly but rather as a metaphore try sorround ur mind on this topic/subject you'll see!The ones who did this did it to themselves but the future did to the past as the past did to the future

Have fun

[edit on 20-5-2009 by Cake301]

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cake301
Greys are infact humans from the future their kin and place in time everything is chaos,

I have a thread on this very thing maybe you can shed some light on this area of alien/human time travel? Shed some light on why they are in chaos.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 21-5-2009 by Mr Green]

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 03:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Cake301

If we continue to pursue our present course of machine evolution it won't be long before the vision of the transhumans becomes reality. However in the process something will be lost, something vital and precious. When that happens, the meaning of being human will be lost, for the universe cannot experience itself through artificial life. The spark of life, awareness, or consciousness is passed on from the very beginning, the first cell.

Although your theory is interesting, it does not jibe with what is known about nature's current ability to self organize. I think what you describe is an alternate reality, with its own rules and such.

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 03:35 AM
link   
I have long thought that this is the most reasonable explanation for the Greys and their interest in us. In light of the frequent descriptions by abductees of the "aliens" removing gametes and genetic samples from them, it is a logical conclusion. If they need our genetic material for their own purposes, it stands to reason that our DNA and theirs are compatible somehow, and this only seems likely if we are related species. I can easily imagine a scenario in which some future civilization develops space travel, and in the process re-engineers themselves to be better suited to that lifestyle, but ends up robbing their lives of much of what made them human: suppression of emotion, abolishment of sex and gender, young engineered from recombinant DNA and grown in vats, or something of the sort. Perhaps by taking samples of our (their ancestors') genetic material, they are attempting to restore their species to a more natural state.

As to whether they are space travelers or time travelers: from a physics standpoint it is unnecessary to draw a distinction. If you have faster than light travel, then you also have time travel. One equals the other. At the fantastic speeds and energies involved in their reported technologies, one could certainly travel anywhere one wanted in space and time, and probably also hop between parallel universes without any greater difficulty. Once that barrier is breached, the horizon of possibility regresses to infinity.

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 03:55 AM
link   
if the universe is constantly in motion, everything moving away from where it 'was'..

and your arguement (OP lol back in 05)..
is that time travel is somehow mroe feasable than faster than light speed,
then why not use time travel to travel from when your 'starting point' is at it's current position..
into a time where the universe has expandd and a different place in space now occupies that space, due to the expansion of the universe.

ie: if i go into a time machine on earth..
and go ahead 50 trillion years...
will i still be on earth? will earth still be in this exact position as it was 50 trillion years ago?
that's one bone i have to pick with time-travel sci-fi stories.. they never account for spacial movement around the time traveller as he travells

sure in the time-machine movie.. you see history unfolding around him ON EARTH..
but how the hell is his time machine .. while it travels.. STILL STUCK to earth as earth goes around and around in a circle around the sun.. while it spins. .and while the sun moves around and around the galaxy.. and while the galaxy moves further and further outward from the center of the big bang?

it's all fun and fancy to me.. i think time travel technology would far ourtrech any faser -than light trave. (which IS time travel if you look at it reletavistically)..

so use time travel to travel in space.

leave your curent time on earth.. then arrrive when a different planet is in that place in space.

that is.. if we even understand how space works.

another thing.. about the assumption you make that aliens shouldn't evolve into a humanoid form...
i dare you to design a more fitting 'form' for it's purpose and efficiency.
evolution or intelligently modulating dna to make a better biological-suit for us.. is going to reach a bottleneck.. an apex.. of completely logical design attributes.
lowest amount of feet for walking.
lowest amount of appendages for reaching, grasping, and modifying your environment,
least amount of light-sensing-organs needed for stereo vision depth perception
least amount of least amount of auditory sensing organs needed stereo hearing - directional perception
least amount of olfactory sensing organs needed (one) .. 2 small holes in case one gets clogged.

i don't think you've pondered it enough.. and have possibly only been persuaded by sci-fi and comic book depictions of aliens.

when intelligence would evolve eventually to the humanoid form no matter what.
or if a non humanoid form was inteligent enough.. they'd create a humanoid form for their conciousness to inhabit.

again.. i dare you to design a more suitable one for the job.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join