It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greys are not Aliens.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2005 @ 06:31 AM
link   
Yeah, it makes you wonder what humans would be getting up to that they would evolve the need for "enlarged testicles", "expanded buttocks", and a "spatulate index finger".

Don't even start to theorize. You don't wanna go there...

Edit to remove pic.

[edit on 5-11-2005 by intrepid]

posted on Nov, 4 2005 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowXIX
Think of a world dominated by plants. Most plants on earth react to stimuli but move and react very slow with the exception of a few plants like the venus fly trap for example.

I was looking at this national geographic web page.

What would plants look like on another world? Scientists imagined that on a moon with low gravity and a thick atmosphere, vegetation could grow to the size of hot air balloons. Some plants could "tower" or "float" half a mile (800 meters) above the surface.

news.nationalgeographic.com...

I don't want to hijack my own thread so I will get back to the thread subject.

I've been looking for an illustration like this since I started this thread. I can't link to the site because there are adult adds found there, but here is a quote.

In comparison to human beings the greys exhibit enough similarities to conclude that they are somehow related to humans in evolutionary terms. Considering all the other life forms here on our blue planet, the greys are perhaps as similar to us in physical characteristics as are the chimpanzees, with which we share over 96% of our DNA!

This would infer that the greys have evolved along similar lines, in similar environments. One outstanding possibility is that the grey "aliens" aren’t aliens at all!

I think the abduction stories and starseeds really fit into the Greys being future Humans theory. It makes perfect sense. If sometime in our distant future our species becomes in danger due to genetic meddling, it would make sense to try and reclaim our lost genetic info from the past.

Lately we have been hearing about major leaps in life extensions in the near future. What if we find our "fountain of youth" and average life spans expand to hundreds or thousands of years? That sounds great to some, but what about our problems with over population? Maybe we make it so we can be immortal but not able to reproduce.
Perhaps sometime after that humanity faces a huge act of depopulation. like a virus or a world catastrophe. In this future we have the technology to travel back in time to cross breed with our former humanity and save our species.

posted on Nov, 4 2005 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Maybe we CREATED the grey based on our own genes in the future and we use them as our scouts/slaves? maybe they are robots? that would explain the lack of emotions.

But evolution would take millions of years, unless we altered our DNA to become freakish, but WHY? wouldn't we want to keep looking like Humans?

I dont find greys attractive at all but nordics are gorgous as far as I have heard.

Perhaps there will be the ones that will change their DNA to Grey and to Nordic in the future? and they will start a war with each other for it? I wouldn't know why though.

posted on Nov, 4 2005 @ 12:19 PM
link   
I wish i could find that show i seen about humans evolving in a zero-g environment. I want to say it was the Discovery Science Channel but no luck finding it yet. But it was uncanny how 'grey like' humans become. Smaller legs and arms (more or less equal in size and function), big head disproportionate to the body, and big eyes. Slap a space suit on it and you've got a grey imo.

Wild Speculation

Ok the greys are a group of (future) human astronauts. They have had their genes altered specifically for the purpose of living in space on a permanent basis. They are the test crew for some new interstellar craft capable of faster than c travel. "Bending" space/time seems to be a pretty popular idea on how this could be done so i'll say that's what they did. Well the test was a failure and they traveled so far so fast that they ended up where they started (roswell maybe
) only many thousands of years before they ever left. [/wild speculation]

[edit on 4-11-2005 by Rren]

posted on Nov, 4 2005 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by GrOuNd_ZeRo
I dont find greys attractive at all

ROFL

Seriously, the mind is developed so that another of the Same race is viewed as, attractive. So if you were a grey you'd like.. um greys. Yeah...

posted on Nov, 5 2005 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Could they be the ture master race, and we humans unknowingly serve them in some sort of way.

posted on Nov, 5 2005 @ 09:07 PM
link   
If Greys have no breasts does that mean that they are not human? Perhaps humanity evolves away from the breast.

To look at the future evolution of the human female we can look to the past.

Edward M. Miller of the University of New Orleans,

A female with breast fat deposits appears attractive to men and receives extra provisioning. When she is not lactating, the extra food is still helpful and increases the number of her offspring (possibly by adding to body fat). When she is lactating, the extra fat will give her even larger breasts, and cause her to be preferentially provisioned over females whose breasts contain only tissues devoted to milk production. [para 31]

Extra breast fat involves little costs. Females require large fat stores to carry themselves through the strains of pregnancy and lactation. If the fat is not in the breasts, it must be in other areas. Thus, a shift of fat to the breasts appears to impose no major costs. Because it motivates preferential male provisioning, it is selected for.

cas.bellarmine.edu...

Basically the female has evolved to attract the male, much like the male peacock attracts the female.

But what might cause the female human to lose breasts and aid in creating our speculative future selves, the Greys?

One factor might be an increase of breast implants. If all or most females have artificial large breasts then naturally large breasted women will no longer be the "preferred female." Offspring will be born having smaller breast sizes than their mothers.
I will even say that something like this is already happening. I think more and more people are less superficial and breast size simply doesn't matter.

Another factor might be the "use it or lose it" factor. It seems that more women are not breast feeding. Maybe in our future we invent a formula that is as good or better than breast milk and breast feeding becomes a thing of the past.

I'm just shooting out some possibilities. Is this possible?

posted on Nov, 5 2005 @ 11:13 PM
link   
I think its very possible Umbrax. Large breast are still very much a attractive trait. But breasts implants have artificially recreated this and thats messing with natural selection.

I never looked into the stats on the numbers of women that still breast feed but if its dropping in large numbers theres a good chance breast will get smaller over time as they are not used for their intended function. If there was no use it might have a fate like that of the human appendix.

What either sex considers attractive has a large influence on evolution, perhaps more then enough to counter the lack of breast feeding, but its been artificially messed with its hard to say what will happen.

posted on Nov, 6 2005 @ 12:01 AM
link   
I think Humanity must have completely oblitterated gender since genders are not clearly seen in the Grey if at all.

Would we really sacrefice the ability to have sex?

posted on Nov, 6 2005 @ 12:09 AM
link   

I think Humanity must have completely oblitterated gender since genders are not clearly seen in the Grey if at all.

Maybe if they are us in the future they are decendants of the people who conquered the earth who just happen to be like the Taliban(with Gender issues) and only males are allowed on these missions. Jes an idea if a disturbing one.

posted on Nov, 6 2005 @ 05:44 PM
link   

I can see birth methods changing, but losing sex altogether doesn't seem likely. If the Greys are our future who knows how far in the future they are and what social changes have been made.

Here is an abduction story that is related to this,

A policeman had a similar abduction and forced intercourse experience, the exception being that the female he was mated with was far from human. She looked just like a classic grey alien. This was so horrifying to the man that he basically begged Hopkins to tell him that his experience wasn't real. Budd agreed with him just to ease his mind, but feared the worst. This hardened cop was obviously terrified and traumatized by the experience.

From
pararesearchers.org

If this is true this would suggest that there are female Greys and that they have sex organs.
Since the abductee was a police man it leads me to believe that this abduction may be a true one.

posted on Nov, 6 2005 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Found some articles you may want to take a look at.

Time Travelers From Our Future by Dr. Bruce Goldberg

It is possible that some of the many thousand of alien abductions reported each year are the result of our very own species in the future? In my latest book, Time Traveler from Our Future , I presented cases of people who were abducted by beings who represented us, as well as extraterrestrial futuristic aliens, from 1,000 to 3,000 years in our future.

This page: The Grays - and their long journey home. was great imo. From the Phenomenon newsletter in May '98 is more or less the same theory we're trying to put together here.

But, for the time being, I would like to suggest a more down-to-earth answer to the riddle of the Grays. They are simply, us, but from an Earth in the distant future. Before you say "Bob, you've really lost it on this one", let's look at the facts.
By evolutionary laws, the human race is changing. Women are not breast-feeding their babies as much any more, and they're not having as many children either, on a worldwide average. This is slowly resulting in smaller breasts, and the hourglass figure is giving way to more straighter lines. If you don't believe this, just look at the women in old movies and compare them to the women of today. Also, look at the women in the old paintings of the Masters. I'm not saying that this is a bad change, and most men agree that the women of today are much more pleasant to look at. (I wonder if I got through that one without getting too many women upset with me? Besides, it's the women that are improving, not the men. I can see the emails now!

A good read i'd recommend it if only for entertainment value. He covers all the angles we're discussing here and does it without getting to "long-winded" or excessively weird, which aint easy to do on a topic like this. Regardless of the conclussion i think we got the plot for one hell of a sci-fi book here.

posted on Nov, 6 2005 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Those are really good finds Rren
. Seeing that there are so many sources that are thinking the same as we are, it kind of shows that we might be on to something here.

I think I'm going to dig around for more individual abduction stories and see if they fit into what we are talking about here.

posted on Nov, 6 2005 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Its kinda interesting how prominet folks like Alan Greenspan, Old granpaw Rockerfellar, Warren Christopher, etc kinda begin looking this way in their elder years

posted on Nov, 6 2005 @ 09:29 PM
link   
I'm no aviation expert so maybe some other ATS members can help out with this one.

Could disk shaped aircraft become mainstream in our distant or near future?

The Geobat.

Here is a video of the Geobat in action.
geobat.mpg

More information can be found at www.futurehorizons.net...

posted on Nov, 7 2005 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Heres something i was thinking about.

If greys are humans from the distant future needing to abduct homo sapiens for interbreeding or whatever, why come back to now when they will be noticed and perhaps fought against when they could go back an extra 5000 years and have it so much easier with people who lack the knowledge to know whats going on?

posted on Nov, 7 2005 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Actually Duncan there has been evidence of Greys visiting us 5000 years ago.

Wandjina petroglyphs About 5000 years old.

Flying saucers have also shown up in art from our past.

From 1710.

There are many other appearances of 'Aliens' & 'UFOs' in art through out history.

[edit on 7/11/2005 by Umbrax]

posted on Nov, 8 2005 @ 08:15 PM
link   
From www.exn.ca/FlightDeck.

If Mike Walden has his way, solar powered `flying saucers' will cease to be the stuff of science fiction.

The 45-year-old aerospace and computer engineer has designed and built giant `saucers' that are powered by solar energy, driven by large electric fans and filled with helium.

He claims one day his aircraft will provide aerial tours of attractions like the Grand Canyon and the Alaska glaciers without creating any of the pollution or noise of traditional aircraft.

Those of us who frequent the
Aliens & UFOs forum have heard of Nazi Germany's research in flying saucers.
From unrealaircraft.com

There are recurring tales of the development of disc-shaped aircraft by the German Reich during World War 2. Although some researchers have found, on diligent examination, that the stories tend to have originated post-WW2, and in fact post 1947, when American private pilot Kenneth Arnold reported his string of unidentified flying objects "skipping like saucers" through the air near Mt. Ranier, Washington, enthusiasts are not deterred.

Furthermore, the accounts given between 1950 and 1957 by Schreiver, Belluzzo (or Bellonzo) and Miethe, three of the four engineers supposedly responsible for the "Schriever, Habermohl, Miethe and Bellonzo Flying Disc" are said not to support each other. Each alleged participant gives different information, individually taking the lead in being responsible for what was achieved, and none of them state that they worked with the other three. Essentially, all claim to have been responsible for an assortment of different disc programmes, at a variety of different locations, testing and flying their different discs.

Take a look at this Russian “Flying Saucer”
From mosnews.com

You might not have to go to New Mexico to see a UFO — flying saucers are coming to your home skies, thanks to Russian aircraft designers. The U.S. Naval Air Systems Command has signed an agreement with Russia’s EKIP Aviation concern to cooperate in the production of unique flying saucer-shaped aircraft developed in Russia, perfect for putting out forest fires and monitoring oil pipelines.

Originally developed in 1992, the alien-looking aircraft failed to secure funding from the Russian government. Twelve years later, the U.S. and China are very interested in making it work.

And more on the Russian disks from wired.com

Citizens of Patuxent River, Maryland, do not be alarmed. When you see a flying saucer overhead sometime in 2007, it will not be a sign of alien attack.

Instead, the strange craft in the skies will mean that the Russians are finally here -- with a little help from the U.S. Navy.

For more than two decades, engineers at a former Soviet aerospace plant have been toiling on a drone aircraft that looks a whole lot like a prop from Plan 9 From Outer Space. But financial woes have frozen progress on the pita-bread-shaped, stubby-winged, wheel-less, unmanned ship, dubbed the Ekip (short for ecology and progress).

Momentum on the project may pick up again soon, however. After an introduction from an American congressman, the Ekip's designers at the Saratov Aviation Plant have a new partner: the U.S. Naval Air Systems Command, or NAVAIR, which has agreed to join in the development of the unorthodox drone over the next several years. Test flights are tentatively scheduled for 2007 at Webster Field, near Patuxent River.

The initial prototype will be only 500 pounds -- just a speck compared with the 12-ton craft that Saratov claims to have successfully test flown in the early 1990s.

Like I've said before, I am no aviation expert, but the more I look the more I get the impression that we will be using flying saucers in our future.

posted on Nov, 8 2005 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Hmm I dunno I am inclined to think that we have interrupted human evolution to such an extent that this is unlikely. I think its more likely they are interdimensional beings. From what I have read (although it is obviously hearsay), EBEs seem to have very different biology. Some accounts of plant like or insect like qualities, copper based blood, etc. who knows.

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by rotgeist I think its more likely they are interdimensional beings.

That was something I was thinking about as well.

In my opinion it is easier to believe that Greys are traveling thought dimension rather than fast distances. What is pointing me in the direction of time travel though is the similar features we have with the Greys. I believe we are too similar to be only a coincidence. If it turns out that they are Aliens then I think that would really say something about life in the universe. That would perhaps suggest intelligent design of both man and Grey.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join