It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greys are not Aliens.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2005 @ 02:28 PM
link   
This is just a thought I've had for some time now. I'm sure others must of thought of this before as well.

Many scientists believe in extra terrestrial life but do not believe they have visited Earth due to the vast distances of space. So what if all the Flying saucers we have photographed are actually time machines?

Lets look back to the Roswell crash of '47. From the crash bodies were recovered. They were described as small and humanoid in appearance. I find it funny that an alien from a far off planet would of evolved as we have, into a humanoid form. The odds of life being out there that are humanoid seems to me to be very unlikely.
So what if these aliens are not aliens after all, but are actually us in the future.
Imagine in our future we have meddled with our genes so badly that the human race as changed to the point that only the basic of features still remain. What if a virus was developed that altered our very DNA causing us to have the appearance of a "Grey". What if this same virus gave us long life at the cost of losing reproduction? Grey's have often been described to have no genitals. Maybe they have come back in time so that they may abduct us to recover lost genetic information, or to cross breed in hopes of saving the human race?
If the government is covering up the existence of the Greys then there must be something in it for them. Maybe after the Roswell crash we met with our future selves and the government agreed to help in the name of man kinds preservation.

This is just an idea that some of us may of shared. Maybe other members here have more ideas on how the Greys are actually Human time travelers.

JAK

posted on Nov, 2 2005 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Hey Umbrax get out of my head!

Not only have I heard this theory before but earlier today I was watching a programme on the Rendlesham forest encounter. Along with those interviewed about what they saw at the time and believed aliens were involved there was one chap who seemed to be much more certain that what he had seen was some kind of time machine.

I was chatting afterward with a friend who gives this theory more credence than the suggestion of alien visitors.

Jak

posted on Nov, 2 2005 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Well maybe not a real time machine but maybe an Advanced civilization long ago on earth created some high-sublight vessels and went on a tour of the universe which would in effect cause severe time dialation and assuming they were extremely advanced maybe they genetically engineered their crew to better survive the harshness of Zero G. Just a thought. Maybe they are the Atlanteans come back to reclaim whats theirs

Not that I buy into it for a second it's still fun to speculate

posted on Nov, 2 2005 @ 02:54 PM
link   
I used to agree with this viewpoint. There is actually a genetic condition among us humans, babies are born with huge heads, small bodies, no hair, wasted muscles, and they never enter puberty properly. There are many sites about it... but I forgot the name of the condition, duh lol.

Anyway.. yeah... I reckoned it could be the same thing with us in the future, except the condition has got much worse.

BUT... I stopped beleiving in that view, when I saw the evidence that showed the Greys originate from Zeta Reticuli.

I am expecting this to get moved to the Aliens and UFO, forum. Although your title kinda contradicts that!

posted on Nov, 2 2005 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by JAK
Hey Umbrax get out of my head!

Sorry.

This has been on my mind since becoming a member on ATS. I don't like to start threads on pure speculation but I felt like contributing something to Skunk Works.
I am very curios to see if there is anything else out there that would support this theory. Even John Titor once wrote that he believed UFOs were actually time travelers (Disclaimer: I don't buy into John Titor.)

posted on Nov, 2 2005 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Umbrax

So what if these aliens are not aliens after all, but are actually us in the future.

Its a very good theory and one I have pondered many times. I could see the Grey body as a possible future incarnation of humans after millions of years of more evolution. One thing that seems pretty certain about evolution is "If you dont use it you lose it" Alot of our current state is no longer needed thanks to technology.

No Hair - we dont need hair we have clothes for that, male pattern bladness might be evolution at work phasing that out.

Larger Eyes- we are a very visual species so since we depend so much on it and use it so much I could see eyes becoming bigger and better in the future.

Bigger heads- Well the human brain is indeed growing larger but there is a natural limit to how far it can grow and still allow a child to pass through the birth canal. Normally that would be a limit in natural evolution. But we already have the tech to get around natural births C-sections.

Skinny bodies- Well this is a hard one, physical strength is no longer vital to human survival but it seems to be a desired trait in mating. Also our diets are making us bigger rather then smaller. But in a few million years its very possible that our diets and taste in attractive traits could change.

Grey's have often been described to have no genitals.

I personally think this is a result of them wearing a full body suit (a second skin space suit). Aliens or Future humans conducting medical tests in the buff seems silly to me

[edit on 2-11-2005 by ShadowXIX]

posted on Nov, 2 2005 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Here's a good site on Aleins/Angels/Demons if anyone's interested.

I'm not sure what to think, I think I have it figured out then something like this totaly dumbfounds me.

alienresistance.org...

posted on Nov, 2 2005 @ 03:37 PM
link   
From that site..

They usually claim that they are here to help us (2 Corinthians 11:14-15), but as in ages past, delude or intimidate humanity into worshipping them as a "superior race"

As before, they seek to "mingle with the seed of men" (Daniel 2:43 KJV) and to turn humanity away from the worship of the true God - often claiming to be our creators and/or spirit-guides.

Makes alot of sense. Though I can't see any way that they are trying to turn people away from religion?? Anyone have any more thoughts?

posted on Nov, 2 2005 @ 03:53 PM
link   
I'm pretty sure there are many threads on Aliens being angels or demons.
There is a current one right here on Skunk Works.
Demons or Angels, Good or Evil - Who decides?

When we look to our past we can see great changes. Only our imagination limits how we can predict how we will look in another 35 000 years. Or even a few hundred given our ability to manipulate genetics.

posted on Nov, 2 2005 @ 03:53 PM
link   
I myself am more inclined to beleive that the grays et. al are more likely dimentional travelers and not just time travels.
Sort of a "Sliders" type deal

posted on Nov, 2 2005 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by Umbrax

I have heard of this before and i think ShadowXIX did a good job of explaining how humans may end up looking like the greys eventually by way of evolution. I can't remeber the documentary i saw on t.v. right now but i'll look around and see what i can find for you. Essentially, if i remember correctly, it was based on the idea of long term space travel(space colonies if you like) and what would happen to the human body after several generations of people who where born lived and died in a zero-g environment. Suprisingly humans end up looking alot like the greys similar to how ShadowXIX describes in his post.

Perhaps as you've speculated the "aliens" are just space travelers from a long forgotten advanced human culture(could be past or future i guess). Returning home to find that no one knows they ever left or believes they are human. It is fun to speculate ... just as sensible, technically, as believing that some far off ultra advanced alien race who has mastered interstellar travel and possibly intergalactic travel only to come here and crash in the desert.(roswell)

[edit on 2-11-2005 by Rren]

posted on Nov, 2 2005 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Ok check out these pics on possible future human evolution. You could argue that we get more and more "alien" looking as time goes by.

Unihuman: Skin tones blend. Larger eyes are associated with greater "domestication."

Evolution is still at work. But instead of diverging, our gene pool has been converging for tens of thousands of years — and Stuart Pimm, an expert on biodiversity at Duke University, says that trend may well be accelerating.

You may also find more fuel for speculation with the star child project

ARTISTIC RENDERING
Images by Greg Ruhl. (copyright) 2003 GUM LLC. All rights reserved.

Based on the discovery of this fossil.

I've seen the future...and it ain't pretty. Although not to sound too arrogant, i think i could pull it off

[edit on 2-11-2005 by Rren]

Edit to remove pic.

[edit on 5-11-2005 by intrepid]

posted on Nov, 2 2005 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Thanks for that Rren.

Even those outside our "Ufo and Alien culture" have come to a Alien looking future of man. The Unihuman really looks like the future of a melting pot society.
I can sort of see Tiger woods in the face of the Unihuman.

originally posted by ShadowXIX
I personally think (the reports of no genitals) is a result of them wearing a full body suit (a second skin space suit). Aliens or Future humans conducting medical tests in the buff seems silly to me

I agree, that makes perfect sense.
If they are wearing body suits, I think that would bring us closer to pinning Greys as future Humans. Aliens we can't speak for. We really can't assume that their culture would wear clothes or not. But we know humans would. Even in the distant future some very radical culture changes would have to occur for us to stop wearing clothes. Maybe that means that Greys are not Grey at all. Perhaps they are the same color as the Unihuman pictured above.

posted on Nov, 2 2005 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Umbrax, this idea has been considered and even published in a book called Alien Agenda. It is not a bad thoery. Time travel has not been ruled out, it is possible, just not at this point in time. They have done experiments on it like the Philedelphia experiment and the idea has been speculated by Eienstein and Newton. There have been talks about the Bermuda Triangle as a gateway of time. This is a really interesting topic and definately one to be cosidered.

posted on Nov, 2 2005 @ 07:24 PM
link   
I have heard of Alien Agenda, I had no idea that is what it was about. I think I'm going to have to find a copy. To me (right now) this theory sounds better than Greys being ETs. I'm really interested in diving into it all the way.

posted on Nov, 2 2005 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Umbrax heres a picture of what the Grey looked like without the suit in the "Fire in the Sky" movie. Which was based on a real life reported abduction.

In my opinion its color is vary close to that of the Unihuman.

Heres a picture of a predicted future NASA space suit

The NASA Institute for Advanced Concepts, headquartered in Atlanta, is sponsoring the Bio-Suit System effort.

“We need to shrink-wrap the astronaut,” Newman said. “It would be like wearing a second skin.”

The Bio-Suit System, Newman said, would provide life support through mechanical counter pressure where pressure is applied to the entire body through a tight-fitting suit with a pressurized helmet for the head.

Im thinking maybe a advanced version of this is what the Greys are wearing.

www.space.com... _innovations_050126.html

posted on Nov, 2 2005 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowXIX
Umbrax heres a picture of what the Grey looked like without the suit in the "Fire in the Sky" movie.

I've been trying to get my hands on a copy of that movie for a little while now. I've even tried to find a copy online.
Is there somewhere on the net that describes the suit? Does it cover the head with black lenses?
I've seen the NASA space suit before. It would seem like a 'primitive' version of what the Greys might be wearing.

posted on Nov, 2 2005 @ 08:40 PM
link   

I've been trying to get my hands on a copy of that movie for a little while now. I've even tried to find a copy online.
Is there somewhere on the net that describes the suit? Does it cover the head with black lenses?
I've seen the NASA space suit before. It would seem like a 'primitive' version of what the Greys might be wearing.

Ah man you havent seen the movie
I bet you would like it. Its been awhile since I seen the movie but there was a part was he awoke on the ship and started walking around and he found the suits hanging up. The black eyes were indeed some type of lens and he was about to look through the mask I think when he was grabed by one of the greys.

That might be a bad description though sorry I cant find it described anywhere.

Also of interest he reported them as very strong they were able to man handle him with ease. He was actually on the Show "Monster Garage" this week and recounted how strong they were on it.

If this is because he was in a weakened state or because they really were stronger I cant say. But if they were really stronger then him that might suggest some type of Cybernetic implant or perhaps some different muscular structure then us since their limbs seem so frail compared to a normal human.

[edit on 2-11-2005 by ShadowXIX]

posted on Nov, 2 2005 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowXIX
But if they were really stronger then him that might suggest some type of Cybernetic implant or perhaps some different muscular structure then us since their limbs seem so frail compared to a normal human.

Now that is interesting that you mention this.
I was just reading this article on evolution caused by an "arms- race".

Another force driving progressive evolution is the so-called "arms- race". Prey animals evolve faster running speeds because predators do. Consequently predators have to evolve even faster running speeds, and so on, in an escalating spiral. Such arms races probably account for the spectacularly advanced engineering of eyes, ears, brains, bat "radar" and all the other high-tech weaponry that animals display. Arms races are a special case of "co-evolution". Co-evolution occurs whenever the environment in which creatures evolve is itself evolving.

www.simonyi.ox.ac.uk...

It is possible that sometime in the Grey's history they needed to engineer themselves to be a stronger species, regardless of body mass.

posted on Nov, 2 2005 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Sorry to burst your bubble here but there are serious holes in this theory.

-the Roswell crash debris had beams with hieroglyph type writing, unless we changed our language system completely in the future, but I see no reason to downgrade to hieroglyphs.

-During the Betty and Barney Hill case, the aliens clearly explained they were from Zeta Reticuli, unless they were pointing to their current home base, but I do think they asked were their homeworld was, they could have easilly showed her Sol system.

-Time travel is not something that has been proven to be possible, and if it were possible, why don't we ever see or meet time travelers and why do they never disclose they were from the future, ofcourse there is Titor, but his claims are...yeah...

-More than 1 species have been sighted, including Nordics which are evolved humans and Reptillians, are they from the future too then?

There was this great movie about this though, I can't remember the name but it featured an alien named DOS who was from the future.

I did believe in this theory at one point but there is more evidence pointing towards them being extra-terrestial, as said in the Disclosure Project anyway.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join