It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Preparing for the Female President

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2005 @ 11:47 AM
link   
I just figured it out, the new show Commander in Chief is meant to prepare viewers to vote for a female candidate during the 2008 elections. Who this candidate is, do not know, but I do know that this was a very clever step by the producers. I wonder which political party paid them off to make the show, my bet is on the Democratic party.

posted on Nov, 2 2005 @ 12:00 PM
link   
One of Hitlary's former aids is an advisor to the show as is one of the former WH staffers under Clinton. It wasn't obvious to you BEFORE this show even aired what was up??? Between this crud and THE WEST WING, I think it's fairly obvious what party the major networks support. I just wonder how the DNC is going to account for all of this advertising with the FEC!?

posted on Nov, 2 2005 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Right. When you see something new, it has to be a conspiracy! Oh my! Someone must be instigated! Please.

posted on Nov, 2 2005 @ 01:25 PM
link   
It's OK... The Repubicans have Condi to put in the ring ...

It ought to get pretty mundane before it gets downright boring!

posted on Nov, 4 2005 @ 10:18 AM
link   
I see two extremes on the horizon:

-Bush somehow get's reellected AGAIN even though can't be president again, either that or Jeb Bush becomes president.
-Hillary gets ellected as the first female president, we will lose all our guns probably lol.

other things that might happen:

-Arny get's ellected as first forreign president
-Someone completely unknown get's ellected, like an independant?

Al Gore and John Kerry will not attempt to become president again so they are out of the question.

2008 will be an interesting ellection year...that's for sure...a first will definitly happen one way or the other...

top topics

join