It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Kerry and the Satanic Church?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2005 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Can anyone confirm if this picture is real or not?

If so, why wasn't this discussed during the 2004 election? Will it be in 2008 if Kerry is on the spotlight again?

Not trying to bash the satanic church (although I personally don't support it), but just the utterance of the word satan doesn't exactly give the most of us a fuzzy warm feeling.

posted on Nov, 2 2005 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Well, the only thing real about it is it's REAL bad propoganda. I'm thinking more MS Paint than Photoshop.

posted on Nov, 2 2005 @ 10:45 AM
link   
That's some really bad photoshopping there. How anyone could think it was real is beyond me. Anyway, back during the election, that pic was posted and someone debunked it by posting the origional picture, which did not have Kerry in it.

This thread needs closure I believe.

posted on Nov, 2 2005 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Here's a web reference to this pic:

infowars.com...

which points out that the picture claims it was "taken" in 1982. Kerry wasn't even elected to Congress until 1984.

You're welcome. Please pull through, and pay at the next window.

posted on Nov, 2 2005 @ 10:54 AM
link   
I remember seeing that float around in emails back
during election time. I wondered about it. Glad
to have the back ground on it. Thanks for posting.

posted on Nov, 2 2005 @ 10:56 AM
link   
www.snopes.com...

external image

This item is doubly debunkable because we do know something about the origins of the photograph. It's a fake, a composite made from two other images: one of John Kerry greeting clown Rami Salami in 1998, and a picture of Anton LaVey posing with rocker Marilyn Manson in 1994:

posted on Nov, 2 2005 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Do I detect a right-wing attempted conspiracy here??? Unbelievable the lenghts to which some people will go to--ah--demonize the opposition.

posted on Nov, 2 2005 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Wondered how and why media can do things we see today?
Ever heard of the "Fairness Doctrine" law?
Look into it.

posted on Nov, 2 2005 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by abovereproach
Do I detect a right-wing attempted conspiracy here??? Unbelievable the lenghts to which some people will go to--ah--demonize the opposition.

The left would never stoop to Photoshopping any conservatives in a negative light...

No, never...

:shk:

Incredulous Monkeys, not just for "I can't believe it" anymore...

posted on Nov, 2 2005 @ 01:11 PM
link   
I'm sure Kerry is wondering why he didn't actually think of campaigning at Satanic churches himself

posted on Nov, 2 2005 @ 01:28 PM
link   

That'd be the pot calling the kettle black, given that Bush and his family were flashing the Sign of the Devil right and left at the inauguration.

That's the fun of being a third-party voter--both major parties get equal bashing time.

posted on Nov, 2 2005 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mirthful Me

The left would never stoop to Photoshopping any conservatives in a negative light...

No, never...

:shk:

Incredulous Monkeys, not just for "I can't believe it" anymore...

Right. Just last week USA Today was caught photoshopping a picture of Condi Rice to make it look like she had demon eyes, or something. It was reported on Drudge.

(liberal) media caught photoshopping

[edit on 11/2/2005 by centurion1211]

posted on Nov, 3 2005 @ 03:10 PM
link   
omg the left would SOOO stoop to tht level! my bff is a leftie and she does it all the time! so y u saying this stuff about republicans being lower thn leftists! chh and plus tht artical thing centurion1211 was talking about ! do not make generalizations about us republicans when u do the SAME EXACT THING! prove me wrong

posted on Nov, 3 2005 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Does all the left and right garbage really matter when the elections are fixed and at election time theres only 2 people to vote for.What kind of democracy only has 2 people to vote for.

Didnt America fight for this democracy under the guise of freedom,left or right,nope,ben dover its right down the middle.

Whether or not those at the top of either party are for Satan,they arent for the people.

[edit on 3-11-2005 by jimstradamus]

posted on Nov, 7 2005 @ 07:39 PM
link   
....well i'm not a republican i'm a libertarian and wish they would win...i just SUPPORT republicans....i have no idea why....lol jk i support them becuz i like the republicans and them or the left r the only ones who get into office ever..so y not?

posted on Nov, 7 2005 @ 10:14 PM
link   

LOL. I find it real hard to belive that either side would present such a horrible job of photoshopping. I believe photoshopping is the wrong term here...this is a case of mspainting.

Somewhere in the US, there's a 12-year old kid saying "Look! They're talking about my picture again!"

posted on Nov, 11 2005 @ 12:42 AM
link   
ha thts a little weird tht u used my EXACT age lol ! nice and yet agian u CAN havea political opinion when ur 12! sry if u kno this but i've had to say this so many times its not funny....-_-

posted on Nov, 13 2005 @ 10:44 AM
link   

That'd be the pot calling the kettle black, given that Bush and his family were flashing the Sign of the Devil right and left at the inauguration.

Well, unless I'm missing the irony in your post (entirely possible) I do believe the "sign of the devil" which the Bushies seem to appear to be flashing in various pictures showing up on the net, is actually the sign for the "Longhorns", a Texas university mascot.

posted on Nov, 13 2005 @ 10:48 AM
link   
LOL, Kerry's head, (which is big), isnt even in proportion to that other guy.

Kerrys picture was obviously taken at a further distance.

Sure, its real.

posted on Nov, 24 2005 @ 01:59 PM
link   
this is retarded its obvious tht it was photo shopped and a bad job at tht! becuz theres a black outline to kerry...lol llllaaaaaaaaaammmmmmmmmeeeee

top topics

join