It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A bomb dropped out of WTC?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2005 @ 10:20 AM
link   

The camera was not hand held, it was directly connected to the ground via a tripod, and this allowed the camera to visually capture a ground shake which occurred 14 seconds before the building collapsed. The video also shows an object fall from the right hand side of the building moments before the camera begins to shake. The close timing of these two events indicates they are linked.

Explosion at base of WTC

A full 14 seconds before the collapse of the tower there is a definate shake of the camera, and from the length of the shake it isnt a kick a or nudge becuase it shakes for too long (around a second long).

They quote states there was a piece of "debris" dropped on the right side of the building, but how does this link into the collapse of the towers, was it a bomb? or was it a just a piece of debris come loose?

Was there and explosion at the bottom of the tower? and if not how come the tower fell in such a way? another confusing thing is if there wasnt a explosion and the towers fell because the heat of the plane crash then why was the smoke coming from the ruble white?...when burning jet fuel gives of a thick black smoke shown in many pictures of the burning towers.

so where the WTC's deliberatly "demolished" or did they fall the way we are told??

[edit on 2/11/05 by Jay505]

posted on Nov, 2 2005 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Watched the video, missed the bomb, I must have my eyes checked I guess. The only thing I saw was a gap between the two buildings in front and some smoke from the fire. Man these guys are reaching, why not just give it up.

posted on Nov, 2 2005 @ 12:04 PM
link   
if you go down about half way down the page and theres 3 screen shots check those out to see the debris. also there is a text link to the video where you see the shake.

as for the video your talking about i dont get that either...

Wig

posted on Nov, 4 2005 @ 04:40 PM
link   
I just looked at the video with the "bomb" the text next to it is innaccurate, it says the "bomb" fell moments before the shake therefore these events must be linked. Well no, actually the "bomb" fell as soon as the camera shook. The bomb is actually what I believe to be a person hanging out the window to breathe. When the building shakes the person loses grip and falls. This is @ 6 secs. I have followed this person down the outside of the building, @ 9 secs this person is exactly at the point shown in the still with the red arrow, and the smoke formations are exactly as they are in the still. Also it can be said that where the person falls from a sec later it might be that another person looks out the window.

The person can be seen hanging out the window as a dark shape about three - four floors from the top. he/she falls as soon as the camera begins to shake. during & after the shake the smoke clearly billows out the top of the building and the sides of the building, meaning there was a big explosion somewhere in there that caused the air to come out fast.

I can see that there is a shake, and the smoke at the bottom and eye witness reports suggest this was at ground or below ground level. This resulted in the person falling from the top. The person falling from the top did not trigger the shake because the shake had already happened.

I can't understand why this website says the thing falling was moments before the shake when in reality it was moments after the shake.

top topics

join