It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Invisible Worlds and dimensions

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 05:55 AM
link   
An Dr. named Stanislav Grof I think, did a lot of research on this. When he doped his patients and also normal people with '___' they could predict the future and even visit paralell worlds. One case was that someone was tripping and was then contacted in the paralell world by beings and he was given an address. The patient was told by the beings that he should tell the people at the adress that their son was doing alright.

Well the adress had no meaning to the patient and the Doctor, the doctor contacted the people at the adress. And it turned out that a family lived there that had lost their son a week ago.

'___' grants acces to greater worlds. '___' also defies time, and '___' patients were able to see egyptian rituals and stuff, and describe them in great detail.

The Holographic Universe idea says that past, present, future and paralell worlds are accessible by just thought, and '___' and other substances are nothing more than placebo's.

[edit on 9-11-2005 by Ice^^Heat]

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 10:47 AM
link   
this is a very interesting subject. '___' is truly mindbending subject and substance.
it is fact that sometimes when '___' users are tripping, they experience translucent insect like beings that seem to make up the fabric of everything, as if they are part of what reality is.
these beings have been experienced by many users of '___'. they are always translucent and always insect like and always appear to be non threatening.
does anyone know of any similar occurences? are these insectoid beings a part of a different reality ? part of our reality that we just cant normally see?
has anyone experienced this?

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Never tried '___' but I believe I know why they would be able to see these things. '___' effects the chemistry of the brain and the spinal cord. It tricks the brain into thining it is chemically imbalanced. Which in part, the brain starts cranking out chemicals. I believe everything has a certain frequency to it. everything we see is because our eyes are tuned to the level of frequency that certain objects reside in. Effecting the chemical balance of the brain could sort of increase that thus making you also see things that we norally don't see or understand. Though the effect is limited as it eventually is distributed throughout the body in the attempts by the brain to rectify the situation. I don't claim to be an expert at nothing so these are my own feelings and ideas on the subject. As i stated earlier in the post i think the dimensions are layered so we could occupy them but not see them. Because our minds operate at a specific range we don't see everything.But just my personal theory.

-Aza

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 02:53 PM
link   
I don't think you need any '___' or substance at all. You can access these dimensions or worlds already. Because we are multidimensional beings, and everything is interconnected. But we have been brainwashed in such a way, to think that this is the only reality. We depend to much on our perceptions. Same goes with science, it is also dependant on this reality wich may or may not be the only one.

There was an experiment done once, 2 people were hypnotized. They were hypnotized in such a way, that they both share the same suggestive reality. What the 2 test subjects experienced, was that they both felt like they were in a real world. The dreamworld they shared even seemed more real to them than this reality. This was so disturbing, that they stopped the experiment.

Then maybe this reality is simply a dream of some sort we all share. Because EEG scans have shown that hypnoses is the closests to normal state of consiousness.

There maybe infite other worlds out there, and we visit these places when we dream and die. Because when we dream/die we are pulled out of our current reality-dream.

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 05:18 PM
link   
I really like this thread. I hope people keep commenting on it and thinking about it. I also believe we reach other dimentions, universes etc. not by spaceships but by focusing inward. Its all in our brain.

But, it's extremely hard to reach w/out the use of some kind of substance that effects the functioning pathways of our brain. I don't think these are placebos, as someone else said because a placebo has no scientific effect and the things we're talking about do.

Also, like I said some people, who develop psychosis naturally also can reach these places. And if an otherwise norman individual fasts (no food except water, coffee, tea ) and is deprived of sleep this will also lead to psychosos, delusions, hallucinations) The american indians would go off and fast and stay awake alone in the wilderness until they hallucinated a particular animal. This was their Animal Spirit.

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Hey, sorry for all the gibberish at the top of my post, my toddler must have pushed some keys. Anyway, of course I don't recommend doing any of this sort of thing because we can't control our brains enough to be in two worlds at the same time and hallucinating can be dangerous

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 04:32 AM
link   
You should not be concerned with science. Science is subjective as much as anything else.

The material universe is a projection from a higher realm. This universe is made of our thoughts. The mind does not know the difference between "out there" and in here.

What was first? The spirit or the body? Is consiousness derived from our brain? Or is the brain derived from our consiousness? This universe is merely an interpretation of our brains. The material universe is a vessel of experience. And it is all happening in here, in my mind. What another person is, is merely an image in my brain. I do not know wether that person really exists or not.

We look in a way at the world around us, but we can change how we look by simply changing our unconssious beliefs.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by FallenOne
I just listened to Graham Hancock on Coast to Coast 'this morning/last night'. His new book is actually on this. It sounded pretty interesting when he went into the fact of drug experiments, '___', '___' (a natural brain chemical), etc. In fact, '___' and other 'hallucinigenic' chemicals grow naturally in some plants, which shamans use to go on spirit journeys. Most of the people had very similar experiences/stories. He thinks that those types of drugs and/or enlightenment training can inhance your sensitivity to these other dimensions.

Yea I have just read this book...it's called 'supernatural: meeting with the ancient teachers of mankind' or something.

i have also just read strassman's '___': the spirit molecule

Hancock, when talking about '___'/ayahuasca, takes it either from his personal experiences, shamanic trip reports, or Strassman's clinical studies.

huge book though, long read...

I just started a research website on '___', that dimension of reality and its denizens...I am exploring the possibility that it is an objective reality and what the beings there are for. As in, what they're like, what their interactions with humans mean, etc.

Can i even post the link though? the research centers around drug using trip reports

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 11:54 AM
link   
In the book "Holographic Universe" it is said that it is also possible to do that without '___' by dint of a technique called "holotropic therapy" that is based on rapid and controlled breathing, evocative music, and masse .... to induce altered states of consciousness.
(see page 72 of the book "Holographic Universe")

Jesus, my book list of the books that I have to read grows continuously. If I had a say, I would say that when the Maya calendar runs out in 2012, we could use days that have more hours of freetime.

Greetings

1st PS: If this is all old news here, scrap it

2nd PS: I hate --- H A T E --- typos!

[edit on 1-3-2009 by TheWriter]

<< 1   >>

join