It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HAARP Going Nuts (CONROL HURRICANE ISABEL) from Yellowstone and Increased Seizmic activity around th

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2003 @ 12:38 PM
link   
I'd dearly love to know why everyone thinks HAARP is doing this and why nobody shrieked or pointed fingers about SURA (Russia -- which was much stronger than HAARP) or EISCAT in Norway.

Surely the stronger signals would be greater contenders.

www.haarp.alaska.edu...

[Edited on 22-9-2003 by Byrd]

posted on Sep, 22 2003 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Byrd
I'd dearly love to know why everyone thinks HAARP is doing this and why nobody shrieked or pointed fingers about SURA (Russia -- which was much stronger than HAARP) or EISCAT in Norway.

Surely the stronger signals would be greater contenders.

www.haarp.alaska.edu...

[Edited on 22-9-2003 by Byrd]

A couple of answers:

First of all, the actual facility located at Gakona is a "red herring" site: it was the pilot plant for proof-of-concept testing, which was subsequently turned over to the University of Alaska by the USAF/USN, in order to give HAARP the appearance of a normal research project.

The ACTUAL broadcast facility for HAARP is located near Poker Flats Alaska, about 280 miles north of Gakona (If you review the World Wide Seismic Thread, we finally came to the conclusion that the northernmost magnetometer, Resolute Bay, gave the most consistent readings with this location). This facility is located within an area of restricted airspace, and far away from any kind of ground access. This facility has also been monitored by ElfRad to broadcast in excess of 3 gigawatts output.

*note*
The newest HAARP facility has apparently been completed in an underground facility in Colorado, within helicopter distance of NORAD. This facility is reported to be in excess of 100 acres array size, and reported to be capable of in excess of 10 gigawatts output.

Also, if you visit the HAARP site, click on the magnetometer page (click on the magnetometer chain, and keep an eye on Resolute Bay).. at the bottom of the page there is a date search bar (or you can just keep clicking on the previous button)... go back until the Tuesday night/ Wensday previous to Isabels landfall....

As far as the foreign facilities, that is an interesting idea, however, 1, what reason would they have to divert a storm headed for the US east coast (as opposed to our own interest), and 2, we dont currently have that data, although the data we DO have for HAARP is VERY interesting.

posted on Sep, 22 2003 @ 02:15 PM
link   
One problem I have with all this HAARP talk is that no one does anything that raises awareness. Dragonrider, or anyone I guess, how would you raise mass awareness on this? Posting to a message boad only goes so far, and usually only within the sub-culture it exists within.

posted on Sep, 22 2003 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by ktprktpr
One problem I have with all this HAARP talk is that no one does anything that raises awareness. Dragonrider, or anyone I guess, how would you raise mass awareness on this? Posting to a message boad only goes so far, and usually only within the sub-culture it exists within.
What do you suggest?
suppose the respected news agencies are controlled ......
How would you get this into the public eye?

posted on Sep, 22 2003 @ 02:47 PM
link   
I'm glad you asked

1. When the current research thread is completed I suggest it be formated to fit academic requirements and an attempt made to publish it. Of course some things might have to be re-written. But if you don't try it ain't going to happen.

2. Mail the report to many promient scientists. One of them might get interested and verify the research. You may have to remove more controversial parts

3. Mail the report to congressment and representatives. Address it to them or their science committee, if they have one. Hopefully one of them will read it.

4. Mail the report to LOCAL news stations, see if they would be willing to do a 5 minute special. I'm sure DR would be happy to interview. Perhaps contact the Sci Fi channel.

5. Contact forgien news dep't. Often times they are much more amiable to odd stories such at these. Canada, Mexico or even Britain are all possibilities. I'm sure several members are from there. They could hand deliver it or something.

You've probably caught on that the point is to GET this information OUT in PRINT. Letting this stuff sit on the net and on messageboards only allows it to fester. No one whose not a conspiracy nut is going to come to this information, it has to be doled out. Information exists in a social sphere, meaning people, so you have to get it out to where most people are. And it's not on ATS on a messageboard, or a link mentioned on MSNBC (althought that's a giagantic step)

It also has to be done as a group. One person can't do all the above. If they're successful, for one, they'll probably get taken out. A group of people is somewhat different. Hell, the author should be "ATS Research Scholars".

edit- And HEY, if you're laughing at me or snearing at my suggestions than that's ALL you're doing. Not helping to get information "out there". Success is measured by more than a national news broadcast.

[Edited on 22-9-2003 by ktprktpr]

posted on Sep, 22 2003 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Those ideas would work, but I'm guessing it'd be suicide. Do you really think the government would let some 'crazy' guy ruin their bazillion dollar plan?

posted on Sep, 22 2003 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Do you really think that you'd just bend over like that? Fear is Control.

That's one reason why i suggested doing it as a group. The blame is distributed and other people can vouch for them. What's the point of gossiping about supposedly secret info if all you're going to do is huddle with it in the corner?

posted on Sep, 22 2003 @ 03:13 PM
link   
It's not an easy thing to convince people of this stuff. There is a ton of info on the internet. The people who don't investigate for themselves either :

a. Don't care

b. Don't want to know

or

c. Aren't probable to believe

It's always easier said than done.

posted on Sep, 22 2003 @ 03:34 PM
link   
There is just one major problem with your idea:

All the government has to do is say that it doesnt work that way. They just have to say its nothing but a research project, and regardless of what evidence we dug up on it, it would never be presented as anything but a research project.

This problem is further compounded by the technical complexity of the HAARP project, and the fact that the general public simply doesnt possess the technical knowledge to recognize the exact danger that HAARP poses. Therefore, again, all the government has to do is say what they want and the general public will swallow it whole.

posted on Jan, 24 2005 @ 09:30 PM
link   
I don't know if this is the best place to ask this question or not, but I figured with a bunch of HAARP people around, it would be the best I could find for a while. What exactly is HAARP, and how is it that it can control or manipulate seismic activity. I can understand the whole weather manipultation, that is easily grasped with only an open mind, but how can shooting whatever HAARP shoots into the ionosphere control what's going on underground? Please explain

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join