It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HAARP Going Nuts (CONROL HURRICANE ISABEL) from Yellowstone and Increased Seizmic activity around th

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2003 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Ok, i am Nuts sometimes, but you people are something else, something more.. to blame HAARP on hurricanes.

Whats up with that?

Or maybe i just dont belong here..

But in my mind there is limit to everything..

posted on Sep, 18 2003 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel
Ok, I'm the fifth beer and I just finished making dinner. Now, its gotta bake. I admit. i feel a bit of paranoia. I just told my wife to stay at the hospital being that it would be safer but she is choosing to come home. I normally don't feel anxiety over anything--even when you HAARP guys talk but, I'm feelng a bit concerned.

Oh nothing to be concerned about Colonel.... hell, go for a walk outside to take your mind off of things! Go for a walk out on the waterside... better yet, go fly a kite while you do so! The bigger the kite, the better! It will really take care of your concern....

posted on Sep, 18 2003 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by energy_wave
has been getting hammered by chemtrails today. Just as I figured. The air is not moving at all. All air traffic has been routed under the clouds. They are flying the lowest I've seen in a long time.

I too noticed massing amounts of contrails. My hope is that they are not trying to slow the storm down, as there is a big cold front to the west of the great lakes headed toward western NY. If those two collided, there would most likely be an unprecidented amount of tornadic activity.
(for this area of course.)

[Edited on 18-9-2003 by ImAlreadyPsycho]

posted on Sep, 18 2003 @ 04:01 PM
link   
the day a hurricane hits washington state, hell will freeze over.
however,
i still have that pesky volcano to look forward to..

posted on Sep, 18 2003 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by dragonrider

Ok, I'm the fifth beer and I just finished making dinner. Now, its gotta bake. I admit. i feel a bit of paranoia. I just told my wife to stay at the hospital being that it would be safer but she is choosing to come home. I normally don't feel anxiety over anything--even when you HAARP guys talk but, I'm feelng a bit concerned.

Oh nothing to be concerned about Colonel.... hell, go for a walk outside to take your mind off of things! Go for a walk out on the waterside... better yet, go fly a kite while you do so! The bigger the kite, the better! It will really take care of your concern....

Thanks, D!%@head, I'm here about to go through a hurricane and all you can do is make jokes.

I'll remember that next time, d!(%head. Please give me my requisite warning.

[Edited on 18-9-2003 by Colonel]

posted on Sep, 18 2003 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by dragonrider

Thanks, D!%@head, I'm here about to go through a hurricane and all you can do is make jokes.

I'll remember that next time, d!(%head. Please give me my requisite warning.

[Edited on 18-9-2003 by Colonel]

bah, don't worry.
#1) hurricanes are pussy storms anyway. you'll be fine,
#2) Washington D.C is protected by satan.

posted on Sep, 18 2003 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Dude I have been through a number of hurricanes... this one is down to the pussy stage and rapidly shrinking... and a good couple hundred miles over dry land (IE, will get even smaller) before it hits you.

Dont freak out....

posted on Sep, 18 2003 @ 04:11 PM
link   
I'M NOT FREAKING OUT. My parentws house is surrounded by trees---very tall trees and I'm worried about them and the hose is located in a type of basin. I'm kinda worried about these winds and water.

Fury: that was a rare funny.

posted on Sep, 18 2003 @ 04:13 PM
link   

I'M NOT FREAKING OUT. My parentws house is surrounded by trees---very tall trees and I'm worried about them and the hose is located in a type of basin. I'm kinda worried about these winds and water.

Fury: that was a rare funny.

Chances are unless they recently built the house, the trees are acclimated to high winds.
take it from me, i work at a forestry company.

posted on Sep, 18 2003 @ 07:04 PM
link   

If anything, it's been engineering the death of this hurricane... It went from category 5 to 2 in no time flat...and when it was still over water! If HAARP is doing anything to it...it's weakening it....

Yes, that was what I was saying. HAARP(Alaska) is not the only array on the planet (I think there are two others). I was putting forward the possibility that the storm was engineered by others and HAARP(US) had to step up to disintegrate it. However, we are on a conspiracy site, we could just as easily say that the U.S.
guv engineered it and disintegrated it as a diversion of sorts. And what better way to not incriminate yourself than to aim it at D.C. (see also "pentagon missle"). Now, what would the U.S. guv want divert the happy American sheeple's attention from? I have no idea. Is Patriot Act II supposed to be pushed through this week or something?

posted on Sep, 18 2003 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Check this out, I lurk on the following site regularly.

groups.yahoo.com...

They used a radionic program named cybershaman to weaken Isabel. (It's the same program i've used to temporaroly improve a certain mlb player's skill and to pass an exam).

As soon as they started to use the program on Isabel, which was category 5 at the time, it started to weaken.

Maybe this was a combination of HAARP and radionics to weaken the storm.

P.s: Nasa is busy with a paper which proves that the radionics program works. It should be posted there sometime in the future.

posted on Sep, 18 2003 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Well I am currently on the skirts of the hurracane right now. Last week there was a front coming thru, as normal when a tropical is coming ashore soon it seems. The weather reports the whole time were that this front was very weak and unlikely to affect the storm path. BUT...the storm did an amazing job of falling apart a couple hundres miles off shore and turned north. The weather channel always predicted the northward turn, but the front was supposed to be real weak, allowing for a more westerly nortwest direction, right in my path.
Along with an almost stationary low from the last tropical was positioned north of us. Moved right out of the way in a hurry it did.

But as I said, I got some rain, and plenty of gusts right now, but it missed us for the most part.

It has been a very odd one indeed.

posted on Sep, 18 2003 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Ps: It weakened above waters that were warmer than what it reached 160 mph on...

posted on Sep, 18 2003 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by FULCRUM
Ok, i am Nuts sometimes, but you people are something else, something more.. to blame HAARP on hurricanes.

Whats up with that?

Or maybe i just dont belong here..

But in my mind there is limit to everything..

We are not blaming HAARP on the hurricane, this is obvious to anyone who has read the entire thread
we are only stating the possibility that HAARP is being used to "change the track of the hurricane and/or weaken it etc"

Yes hurricanes are natural in nature, but the dissipation of this one is beyond unusual.

Category 5 161 mph
to
Categroy 2 100 mph

over still very warm waters over a 1 week period??
I smell something fishy

posted on Sep, 18 2003 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheBandit795
Ps: It weakened above waters that were warmer than what it reached 160 mph on...

Very true... and keep in mind, as the water shallows, the thermal energy is more concentrated, so it should STRENGTHEN as it heads closer to shore...

posted on Sep, 18 2003 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Heres a thought for a research project...

Go check out the best data available from NOAA as to when Isabels strength started dying, and compare it to the timetable of broadcasts monitored from the HAARP magnetometers and elfrad...

The correlation would be very interesting I would think...

posted on Sep, 18 2003 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Dont worry bout it, Colonel. You can trust Fury's evil Weyerhauser cooperate Satan knowing ass on this one. Hes in Washington like me, and believe me, WE KNOW ABOUT TREES.

I worry fury, with all this cloud cover, if Mt Rainer were to errupt, we would not be able to see it, and thus, you, living closer than I, to the foot of that big monster, would be taken out before I could rush over to your house with a mob of unshaven Capitol Hill lesbians to watch them gang rape you before the big one blows. Sigh.

When i was 5 and lived in florida, i remeber spme hurricane we had, a small one. The Hurricane istelf isnt scary, but the tornadoes they bring are. Thats what i worry about.

Colonel, does your house have a cellar?

The HAARP issue was one I thought about as well, when watching the path of the Hurricane. It was interesting, to see it boil down to nothing as it reached the US coast.

And this morning, they showed washington DC shut down. That was errie. Wierd.

I dunno what HAARP Alaska has been doing recently, but I have be bottomed out like borderline death depressed for the past coupel days, with no signs of it lightenign up. Wonder if its HAARP related, or simply a natural downward spiral into oblivion?

posted on Sep, 18 2003 @ 11:18 PM
link   
I'm glad I'm not the only one thinking something fishy was going on with it's category dropping down so fast.

Was this just some sort of test? to see what the machine was capable of, or was it something else?

posted on Sep, 20 2003 @ 06:00 PM
link   
activity surged in the latter part of the 15th. and has remained steadily off the charts since.
check the magnetometer here

[Edited on 20-9-2003 by NephraTari]

posted on Sep, 22 2003 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Thats about the time this massive storm gaining strength began to suddenly weaken. Another reason to suspect that it was manipulated to weaken is the unexpected surge that wasn't predicted by experts of storms of only a catagory 2.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join