It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NLP....... do u know where it's taught????

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2005 @ 03:50 AM
link   
Hello ........

I live in the middle east ..

and I want info about Neorotic Linguistic Programming in the west

where is it taught?

I mean .. Private schools and Unis only, or there are some governmental universities who teach it ?????

did the governement yet admitt it as science or not ???????

merci ...

posted on Nov, 2 2005 @ 03:59 AM
link   
Sorry I cant help you, but I cant find anything on google about Neorotic Linguistic Programming (I did only look for a second tho). Is there a link you can give us to help explain?

posted on Nov, 2 2005 @ 04:01 AM
link   
I think he's on a bout "Neuro" Linguistic Programing, also known as Hypnosis.

Hypnosis.com is the first thing Google comes up with, and seems a decent enough start.

[edit on 2-11-2005 by chebob]

posted on Nov, 2 2005 @ 04:05 AM
link   
lol yea thats it... I dont know y when I saw Neuro-Linguistic Programming I didnt assume that was it hahaha stupid me ^^

posted on Nov, 2 2005 @ 05:34 AM
link   
It's popular with the "speed seduction" crowd, I remember reading about it in their pamphlets in college...check out their sites...

posted on Nov, 2 2005 @ 05:58 AM
link   
Do a google on Richard Bandler.

www.richardbandler.com...

And here's another site:

www.nlp-plus.com...

[edit on 2-11-2005 by TheBandit795]

posted on Nov, 2 2005 @ 06:23 AM
link   
Here is your first lesson.

The mind does not recognize the negative commands we give each other.

Its very important to structure the conversation in a way your not giving bad commands.

lets take Don't forget, You tell someone. Don't forget. The persons mind does not see the Don't, so you are commanding them TO forget.

A better way is to ask someone not to forget is to "please remember."

posted on Nov, 2 2005 @ 06:32 AM
link   
Some of the required reading for the course is Introducing NLP(psychological skills for understanding and influencing people by Joseph O'Connor and John Seymour.

Trance-formations..NLP and the strucure of hypnosis by John Grinder and Richard Bandler.

Time Line Therapy..and the basis of personality by Tad James and Wyatt Woodsmall

Using Your Brain for a Change by Richard Bandler

From what they say NLP is the art and science of personal excellence,The method and process for discovering the patterns used by outstanding individuals in any field to achieve outstanding results.

I believe its still taught privately where i live,I dont believe its in any schools that i know of.

posted on Nov, 2 2005 @ 06:38 AM
link   
www.nfnlp.com...

Will Horton, is the best teacher out there.

posted on Nov, 7 2005 @ 10:11 PM
link   
As a therapist we ue and teach certain NLP techniques.

For instance: If you feel that you are about to cry keep your head still but cock your eyes as if you are looking up at the upper left side of the room. It will short circuit the impulse to cry.

I have tried it myself. Parlor trick or Neuro Lingustic Programming? You decide,,,

Take it easy

posted on Nov, 8 2005 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Police officers use NLP everyday. They use body language, eye movement, and perspiration. The body doesn't lie.

[edit on 8-11-2005 by SpittinCobra]

posted on Nov, 8 2005 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by therainmaker
It's popular with the "speed seduction" crowd, I remember reading about it in their pamphlets in college...check out their sites...

im into ss
if you want some info check out www.fastseduction.com and www.bristollair.com .

new topics

top topics

join