It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Heres a Theory on who Jesus was.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2005 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by godservant
It is my belief that what we call 'aliens' are here to watch over us. Maybe angels or something else. I think this because the prophesies say that the one who will save us from ourselves will come down from the heavens.

Ummm yes that is what we have been discussing throughout the conversation.

Anyway new idea what if the aliens aren't aliens and are actually race of human that predates the dinosaurs and had figured out all the scince fiction things we think about on this site. Maybe they erradicated the ecosystem on the surface to start a new cycle of life and watch the evolution of mankind fro deep beneath the surface of the earth. LOL. Yeah my ideas are becoming more and more ridiculous but this one is pretty cool to me.

Now these super ancient humans have systematically designed every aspect of the human genome after they noticed, let's say, bipedal humanoids wlaking around. Also what if all the abductees are simply being enhanced genetically and are slowly filtering through the human race. Maybe jesus was there emmisary to remind them of the laws that were etched in stone for moses. (probably by an alien space ships' laser beam)

posted on Nov, 4 2005 @ 09:40 PM
link   
It would be nice if we had celestial babysitters to monitor us and keep us from destroying ourselves before we grow up into a responsible planitary society. If Jesus was an alien and came to visit too soon they would have to wait a good long while before sending someone else to be crucified here.
Jesus may have needed a few more "friends" in different places to have made it work. I feel we are still too warlike to have anyone else risk such contact. And if they are really intelligent... they will stay the heck away.

posted on Nov, 6 2005 @ 06:12 AM
link   
I've always toyed with the thought that humans were put here by aliens, and that the different races, religions and Gods, resulted because we all came from different "mother" planets.

This would certainly explain the differences in our genetic makeup and inborn cultural inclinations and especially the religious wars we continue to fight, believing our Gods are the only true ones.

Yes, I think this theory would explain a lot! Maybe these alien Gods who brought us here are in fact the fabled Illuminati we're told pulls all the global punches? Sounds just like the gods on Mt Olympus does it not? You never know!

posted on Dec, 22 2005 @ 11:01 PM
link   
a mother eats- a baby eats- you are what you eat.
her mother ate as did hers - the loop was closed- one time.
resonance is the will of the creator.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join