It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Heres a Theory on who Jesus was.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2005 @ 01:59 AM
link   
What if "Jesus" was an alien?
Here me out.
They say that Mary, was pregnant with "Jesus". What if she was abducted, and implanted with a fetus baby, named "Jesus".
When they crusified "Jesus", because at that time they were not ready for him.
And when it is said "The son of man will return", it will be time?
Hmmm.

Now what to you people think?
Could it be possible.

posted on Nov, 2 2005 @ 03:29 AM
link   
An alien is a demon for one.

Disconnect from yourself ane belive in one and you will see one.

The end of days is no doubt gonna involve aliens its the biggest trick of evil there is.

[edit on 2-11-2005 by ...]

[edit on 2-11-2005 by japike]

posted on Nov, 2 2005 @ 05:01 AM
link   
japike, how do you know aliens are not "angels" instead of 'demons".
What makes you think.
Oh BTW I in no way shape or form, worship Jesus or GOD. I belive in a supreme creater, but I do believe the "gods" written in the bible and other religious books, are here, or have been here, and will come again.
All I am trying to say is there is no way, any proof of "demons" or "angels".
That you know've.

posted on Nov, 2 2005 @ 05:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by japike
An alien is a demon for one.

Disconnect from yourself ane belive in one and you will see one.

The end of days is no doubt gonna involve aliens its the biggest trick of evil there is.

[edit on 2-11-2005 by ...]

[edit on 2-11-2005 by japike]

I do believe this is why we have skunk works. People are free to express their ideas without recieving any skepticism or shut downs.

Harvest, that's a cool idea, its certainly worth thinking about.

posted on Nov, 2 2005 @ 10:32 AM
link   
That is a very interesting perspective, one that has never crossed my mind. Is it possible? Sure... but sadly we will most likely never know. And if some knowledge ever became 'known' that supported your theory, I am sure many, many religious persons will do whatever is required to ensure that such information does not reach the people.

posted on Nov, 2 2005 @ 01:09 PM
link   
For some reason I have pondered over what jesus was if not a human and if he was a human what was he capable of and how did mary bbirth a child with no father.

Your idea of jesus being an alien is interesting I Threw that idea out a long time ago in place of the possibility that aliens genetically engineered and advanced human specimen and impregnated a woman on earth to show an example of what humans would evolve to in the future.

There is also the possibility that jesus was taken into training by the three wise men for twenty years. (I can't remember where i heard, But jesus disapeared for the first twenty years of his life.) This would make a lot of sense to the conspiracy theorists who believe religion is a tool of control for the masses. Jesus was turned into a wise and caring individual by the wise men and set loose to show a positive examle in a time of near lawlessness. In the end a religious belief was played upon for more effect and jesus became known as the son of god a positive example of humanity and thus strengthened catholocism.

Another idea is that the three wise men were part of a druid organization and tought jesus many arcane secrets. Jesus was able to use psychic powers, telekinesis, astro projection, remote viewing you know the works.
I came up with that idea based on a druid orders statements that jesus was the most skilled and honourable sorceror ever. I like it it lends to the belief in really out there capabilities of the human mind. I'd personally love to transmute matter and do cool Dungeons and dragons things with my mind maybe that's why i like that idea.

posted on Nov, 2 2005 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Harvestfreak
japike, how do you know aliens are not "angels" instead of 'demons".
What makes you think.
Oh BTW I in no way shape or form, worship Jesus or GOD. I belive in a supreme creater, but I do believe the "gods" written in the bible and other religious books, are here, or have been here, and will come again.
All I am trying to say is there is no way, any proof of "demons" or "angels".
That you know've.

Who says aliens have to be angels or demons? Couldn't they just be regular people from another world? God could have created life in multiple places. For all we know there could be another earth out there somewhere with people just like the ones here on our earth and they would be "aliens".

Ox

posted on Nov, 2 2005 @ 03:14 PM
link   
I have a good idea who Jesus was.. if he did exsist

How about.. a con man.. more along the lines of David Koresh? A believer who washed the minds of others into believing? into "following" him and his sect? his cult? these "apostles" doing his work.. spreading his word... And finally he was put to death for deceiving the minds of others?

Just a thought.. or "theory"

Anyone possibly agree?

posted on Nov, 2 2005 @ 03:24 PM
link   
It's actually not such an "out there" theory as things go. In fact, if Gazrok were to step in...I believe he could provide some insight from the Betty Andreasson case.

The way things were described to her during her abductions was that they "the watchers" (also used in the bible to describe angels) were around to "protect the form of man." I believe they commented to her that one day mankind would end and so they were saving our "shape" or "form."

They also told her that Jesus was a hybrid (hence his powers) and that they gave mankind the bible as a simple set of laws with which to guide our lives. It was not meant to be the movement it has become today.

Anyway, I just wanted to add that this is not such a wild theory and actually has many, many followers of this line of thinking. The bible is full of accounts that seem to be able to relate to aliens/angels/sky-beings/gods.

Ox

posted on Nov, 2 2005 @ 03:28 PM
link   
I didnt say he was an angel.. or sky god.. or invisable sky fairy..

I said he was a loon.. con artist that lead people to believe he was the son of a god.. or the god.. and it got him what he wanted.. "Do as I say or my "father" will reign terror on you and you will not go to the magical place when you die"

Blah!

posted on Nov, 2 2005 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ox
I didnt say he was an angel.. or sky god.. or invisable sky fairy..

I said he was a loon.. con artist that lead people to believe he was the son of a god.. or the god.. and it got him what he wanted.. "Do as I say or my "father" will reign terror on you and you will not go to the magical place when you die"

Blah!

In case you missed it Back To Basics: The ATS Skunk Works Forum is about is for your most outlandish and extreme speculative conspiracy theory ideas."

In fact a good quote is...

We certainly do not want to discourage the involvement of helpful critical analysis and skeptical thought, this will always be a very important part of collaboration on ATS. However, we will be strict in managing the tone and style of such exchanges. Please keep your critical involvement to helpful focus on issues, facts, and analysis of possibilities, and do not engage in disruptive character attacks, snipes, and insults in any way. Any such activity will result in a warning and removal of your post.

Now, the poster's theory was very specific and it didn't need to be converted with an alternate theory. If you wish to voice you ideas of who Jesus was, I suggest you make a Skunk Works thread yourself.

That way all theories can be made.

I am sure many people would also validate your thoughts too.

As for Jesus being an alien or a hybrid, well...I have heard this many times from a large number of people.

Ox

posted on Nov, 2 2005 @ 04:07 PM
link   
I was just giving my opinion... Thought thats what the threads where for?

As for Jesus being a hybrid or what not? Why havent we seen another one of his kind if this is the case?

posted on Nov, 2 2005 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ox
I was just giving my opinion... Thought thats what the threads where for?

As for Jesus being a hybrid or what not? Why havent we seen another one of his kind if this is the case?

Because mankind was not ready and WE KILLED HIM. Would certainly be a reason not to send another.

posted on Nov, 2 2005 @ 05:13 PM
link   
I was thinking about this some more. Aren't there some claims that Aliens are responsibel for some of the amazing feats in the bible. Like the red sea being parted for Moses for instance. I remember seeing a show on the history channel a while back and one theory was a flying saucer came out of the sky and used a beam of some type to part the sea. Could Star of Bethlehem been a flying saucer? If aliens were responsible for some of the amazing things it would fall in line with Harvestfreak's theory.

posted on Nov, 2 2005 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Interesting theory

What about John the Baptist his birth could have also been deemed a miracle since his mother was well beyond the Child age of child bearing. Their lives were intertwined. He was born a estimated 6 months before Jesus his (cousin). Mary even went to stay with John's mom when she was pregnant. Its thought they both grew up together and he was a very important man even to Jesus himself.

Going with this theory Maybe John was a prototype Jesus

[edit on 2-11-2005 by ShadowXIX]

posted on Nov, 2 2005 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowXIX
Interesting theory

What about John the Baptist his birth could have also been deemed a miracle since his mother was well beyond the Child age of child bearing. Their lives were intertwined. He was born a estimated 6 months before Jesus his (cousin). Mary even went to stay with John's mom when she was pregnant. Its thought they both grew up together and he was a very important man even to Jesus himself.

Going with this theory Maybe John was a prototype Jesus

[edit on 2-11-2005 by ShadowXIX]

Nice I like that idea, builds on the alien idea even more. I have one question ; Is it possible that the pictures representing his birth in biblical sense with the light of god shining down could be like a light from a UFO or possibly some type of knowledge enhancement ray? LOL yeah really, really far out there.

Question 2; If jesus was a part of some alien project, how did they make him, was he an alien himself, was he a gentically altered test tube baby, was mary herself just lying about being a virgin and killed her husband and made up the whole story after the three wiseman showed up so she could live in the palace and enjoy riches and splendor for the rest of her life? What is the answer to these questions (WO)MAN/!?

posted on Nov, 2 2005 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Magickesists

Is it possible that the pictures representing his birth in biblical sense with the light of god shining down could be like a light from a UFO or possibly some type of knowledge enhancement ray? LOL yeah really, really far out there.

You have to remember anyone that painted a picture of Jesus lived long after the event and never saw anything themselves. So I think its alot of artistic liscense taken in those paintings.

I think its entirely possible that many descriptions in the bible connected to God could have been what we know call UFOs. It would be so far in advance of anything they had back then. The most advanced technology they had to compare anything too was what the Wheel? Like Moses and his people following a "Pillar of Fire" in the sky through the desert. If we saw that today I doubt thinking it was GOD.

Originally posted by Magickesists
was mary herself just lying about being a virgin and killed her husband and made up the whole story after the three wiseman showed up so she could live in the palace and enjoy riches and splendor for the rest of her life? What is the answer to these questions (WO)MAN/!?

Some people have suggested Mary was infact raped by a Roman soldier and made up the whole virgin birth thing up to cover the dishonor. Its all really speculation.

I dont know about killing her husband since we have accounts of him long after the birth of Jesus. I believe he even went on to have more children. As for living the rest of her life in splendor I cant say Im not really sure of accounts of what happened to her after the death of Jesus. I want to say she fled that area of the world after the whole event but I could be wrong about that.

posted on Nov, 2 2005 @ 10:59 PM
link   
yeah i forgot that joseph didn't go anywhere that was a bit silly about mary killing him but hey it must be all the monty python humour finally driving me insane LOL

posted on Nov, 3 2005 @ 09:27 AM
link   
why not? jus how to prove it...

posted on Nov, 3 2005 @ 09:40 AM
link   
It is my belief that what we call 'aliens' are here to watch over us. Maybe angels or something else. I think this because the prophesies say that the one who will save us from ourselves will come down from the heavens.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join