It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bay Area Teen Wants to Start High School 'Caucasian Club'

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2003 @ 11:03 AM
link   
I think there's a big difference in being proud of who you are and where you come from and being a nazi. I'm german, irish, and icelandic. I'm very proud of my roots. If a black or hispanic person can take pride in their individual races, you better be damn sure i do too. My culture is very important to me. I'm not a bigot or a racist. i firmly believe in the remembrance of culture and the tradition of pride.

posted on Sep, 27 2003 @ 11:21 AM
link   
gg,

agreed and don't let anyone take it away from you.
but they are tryin' arn't they?

see I keep saying it and nobody acknowledges it, but they want to take over and they will do it if we let them.

when we do the whole world will be in trouble, big trouble.

you think GWB is nasty? you think that religion is bad now?

you think that wealth distribution is unfair now?

wait till the heinz57 global parade takes over.

posted on Sep, 27 2003 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Wow...for the most part...a civil thread about race...

This was interesting though....

I know black people on welfare who drive mercedes and BMW's and wear a ton of jewelry...and your telling me whites live fabulous? Dude...that's just plain ignorance to think if someone is white they live the life of Riley.

Interesting story:
I was in high school, working at a grocery store, as a bagger. An African American woman, bought around $300 worth of groceries (2 shopping carts, stuffed), tons of meat, fish, etc. good stuff, not generic or store brand...paid for all the food with food stamps! Then, we took it out, and loaded it into her black mercedes (new, not an older model). Right there, I kind of had an epiphany of pure bewilderment at the world around me... Now, I don't profess to know the circumstances, but you have to admit that's strange....

Not that it has anything to do with this thread or that it isn't a similar scenario with other races on food stamps, welfare, etc., as I'm sure it is....but the quoted lines above sparked the memory...thanks.

posted on Sep, 27 2003 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Maybe they'd just be better off banning all clubs on the basis of race and culture altogether. Just seems like the same old crap, groups jostling for position and 'my way or no way' philosophies. I'm a true pc person my philosophy being just cos you're black/white/straight/gay/christian/muslim doesn't preclude you from being a complete arse hole.

posted on Sep, 28 2003 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Thats a great idea, uber.

If Caucasian American kids cannot have a club of thier own, then no racial or ethnic clubs should be allowed to exist. Period. If they care about true equality and soundness of the system, they need to offer the same things to ALL people. Regardless of race.

But, if they continue to allow Hispanic, Mexican, African, Asian clubs to exist, then by all fiarness and sanity, a Caucasian club should be allowed as well.

Pride in ones heritage is a good thing, Fulcrum. You got called a Nazi because of some naughty things you said before. Loving ones heritage is one thing, suggesting that another group of people not of that heritage be annihilated is another.

Its just in how you word things. I dont think anyone has called you a Nazi because youve been a good boy. Keep up the good work.

posted on Oct, 1 2003 @ 10:26 PM
link   
I hate to pick at a scab but, I found this and just HAD to share.

The link below illustrates why minorites feel the need to have their own clubs, groups, etc. It also shows why many think affirmative action is still neccesary in some places.

www.tolerance.org...

Be sure to look at ALL the pictures.

[Edited on 10/2/2003 by Flinx]

posted on Oct, 2 2003 @ 01:22 PM
link   
What did the Panthers do Illmatic.......its not the clubs its the individuals.

posted on Oct, 2 2003 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Flinx
I hate to pick at a scab but, I found this and just HAD to share.

The link below illustrates why minorites feel the need to have their own clubs, groups, etc. It also shows why many think affirmative action is still neccesary in some places.

www.tolerance.org...

Be sure to look at ALL the pictures.

[Edited on 10/2/2003 by Flinx]

I just went to the site. This is what I literally despise for EVERYONE. Racist redneckian whites loaded up with alcohol, acting like fools with barely hidden beleigerent attitudes towards minorities in general and blacks in particular. And I know you all lurk around THIS site like the cretins you are (and you are cretins---I'm not just just being infamatory. So, just take your degenerate selves, look the word up in the dictionary, and accept it).

[Edited on 3-10-2003 by Colonel]

posted on Oct, 2 2003 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Skadi, you know you're my girl but, this is what happens with those white groups that you advocated. Take a look at those pics.

posted on Oct, 3 2003 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Oh, Ive been to that site before, Colonel. Ive been there. Some of it is ok, some of it is insanity really.

Remeber, the point here is regional. In the Bay area, these white kids are the minority. Thus, the need for a club.

I know all about stuoid white people and what they do in thier other....um....clubs.

I lived in a small town in ohio for a few years when i was a little kid. It was a shock, coming from California, to a small redneck town with NO minorities at all. NONE. While I didnt recieve any harrassment or bullying during my time there in the little rednmeck village of Lakeview, ohio, I remeber all to well about a nice black family and what happened to them.

Both were well educated, mom and dad, Mom was a real estate manager, dad was a lawyer. Why they moved to this po dunk town Id never undertsand, but they did. They had a little boy, James, who was in my second grade class. He was the only black kid in the school. All the other kids, who had never seen a black person, would stare at him. They sometimes picked on him. They called him coon and 'n-word'. I was little and didnt understand, really, cuz I had never heard those terms before, in california, in the big towns, you really never do hear them. because a white person who used those would wind up face down in the gutter.

The family recoieved harassing phone calls. They were bombarded with trash thrown on thier lawn, people threw rocks through thier window. One weekend, when they took a trip up to cedar point in cleveland, thier house "mysteriously" burned down. (and the charred remains of a cross found on thier lawn, come to think of it, they didnt have a cross on thier lawn before, where did it come from....hmmmm?) The town police, of course, blamed the fire on "faulty wiring" or a ciggarette left burning (even tho they didnt smoke). Thankfully, the family was away and unhurt, but they lost thier home. They moved out of town. And it went back to an all white trash inbred trailer park town of about 800 people.

My point is, I know what happens to blacks, Hispanics, Asians when they are in the minority. I also know what hapopens to white people when they are in the minority. My point is, is that when in the minority, no matter what thier race, the idea of a club that they can find others of thier own background to congregate with is a good one.

Not every white club gets drunk and starts cauisng problems for minorities. I know that wouldnt have happened at my school. If it was say a rich white suburb with a bunch of spoiled uppity punk kids and hardly any minorities in the school, then I would hardly see the necessity for such a group.

But it is not. And Tolerance.org has a bad habit of showing only one side of the story. There are plenty of white people who would not do such things, and given thier own club, they probably would not even be noticed by others much.

I have also known Hispanic and African clubs, por groups, who do the same thing: dig on white people in thier meetings, throw racial insults and slurs, ect.

It goes both ways. fair is fair.

posted on Mar, 24 2004 @ 11:56 PM
link   
all i know is caucasions are not the minority in ca. blacks or hispanics or asians are. because so many stats and studies have proved it so far. people need to get their facts straight. i dont know what part of the bay area youre living in. but i know the whites arent the majority about these terrains. everyones the same. just a different color. white caucasion clubs sound alot something like a neo nazi clan or a kkk new kind of undercover spawn that has ties with something even more dangerous. i mena we all know the masons are up to no good. or are planning things and influence other 'underground' networks to carry out certain deeds.

posted on Mar, 25 2004 @ 06:28 AM
link   
Hmm, i guess that since your all in seeming agreement thats its ok for people to form "members only" groups
then it would be ok for marriage to be exclusive to a man and a woman as well then....???

posted on Mar, 25 2004 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by ImAlreadyPsycho

McClelland has collected about 250 signatures on a petition she plans to present to the school principal. An official with the NAACP says he fears the group will create racial divisions at the school.

Story Here

Total BS. They worry it is going to cause racial issues if the White kids have a club, but it's ok for the others to have their clubs. I am not racist. I don't dislike GROUPS or RACES, I dislike individuals if anything. But this has got to be the most rediculous thing I have ever heard of.

I agree, IAP.
Everybody (almost) can visit a club of their ancestry(sp), we have
many in Oz. We, in OZ are a true democracy.
I find this article disturbing, because i always thought that a Campus
was non-partisan and neutral.

Not a good idea... Kollege Kaucasian Klub.

posted on Jul, 11 2004 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Blacks should no longer be considered minorities anymore. As in california hispanics are no longer a minority there. African Am. are now a major functioning group in society. There is no instutionalized system keeping them down.

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Illmatic67 wrote:

People seem so lost.

What has history shown us about "white clubs"

That they're terrorists.

The only white clubs I know about are people who gather up in a trailer park with white hoods over their heads and burn crosses.

Or those pro-Nazi white people who scream out "white power" and all they do is burn books and spit racial comments about other races.

The only white clubs have been racially driven clubs.

"Name me one black club that has lynched, shot, bombed, and raped white women and children..."

------------

Dear Illmatic67,

What has history shown us about "Black clubs"

Black clubs/gangs has lynched, shot, bombed, and attacked based on someone being white.

Blacks have their Nazis too like the Black Muslims and so on...

Nazi-like black people who scream out "black power" and all they do is spit racial comments about other races like whites and asians.

Black clubs/gangs have gather up in the hood with ski-masks over their heads and talk about killing whites.

Illmatic67, the truth is all races has their version of Nazis.

Illmatic67, If a white club means Racism to you, then you will have Racism, but It is your own Racism and not the white clubs.

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 04:40 PM
link   
so many people start your posts with "I am not racist"

Well that is fine, but keep a watchful eyes of these people that constantly criticize racists, because they are the ones that are racists.

The NAACP, they aren't just around to promote rights for blacks, but also to take away power from other groups and keep whites from organizing.

The NAACP is a racist group, the black culture is a racist culture. But some how they've brainwashed white people into thinking racism is a horrible thing when all they do is create racial tension. They are hypocrites.

White people should be able to organize, because white people will be a minority before we know it.

So some sorts of racism is natural, not to the point of segregation or murder; but don't let other races take away your rights.

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 04:51 PM
link   
When I grew up in high school in Southern California in my high school there were 4 black kids,a few Hispanics but about 90% were white,I'm shocked to hear about the Bay area,my mom and my sister both had houses in Danville and they were worth well over 1 million dollars and that was in the 80's,so there were no real clubs as it were just fraternitys which were off campus

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join