It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Good vs Evil!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2003 @ 11:03 AM
link   
I hate to bring this topic up but I want to get this off my chest. I've been reading all the post on this board ever since I signed up and I've noticed that alot of people on here don't seem to trust anyone who has come out and spoken openly about the secrecy behind the UFO and alien conspiracy.

This includes Robert Dean, Steven Greer and the Disclosure Project, Gordon Cooper, the witnesses from 1947 Roswell and the millions of witnesses who have seen UFO's.

I'm not saying everybody is telling the truth. There are those debunkers and hoaxers but there are alot of good people in the world who care. They care about us and our planet. Even though the Disclosure Project hasn't presented their case in front of congress yet, I believe they are trying. It takes time and persuasion.

So I'm asking you please, don't discredit or dismiss everyone who tries to bring the truth out. Thank you.

posted on Sep, 18 2003 @ 12:18 PM
link   
"So I'm asking you please, don't discredit or dismiss everyone who tries to bring the truth out. Thankyou"

And why not? We are dealing with a sensitive subject and we have the right to work out if these people are B#eing us or not. Many of them are because of peoples general gullibility. Steven Greer has definitely shown an ability to make a financial upswing from this sort of thing. Others have shown that they do not have the finest minds and are easily taken in.

If I`m gonna listen to someone be it politician, news reporter, author or abductee I think it is our right to decide if they are telling the truth or not and I`ll do my damnedest (sp oh dear) to work out if they are truthful or not.

I`m not a skeptic but then again I`m not gonna be taken in by wholesale bull#e either.

posted on Sep, 18 2003 @ 12:18 PM
link   
"So I'm asking you please, don't discredit or dismiss everyone who tries to bring the truth out. Thankyou"

And why not? We are dealing with a sensitive subject and we have the right to work out if these people are B#eing us or not. Many of them are because of peoples general gullibility. Steven Greer has definitely shown an ability to make a financial upswing from this sort of thing. Others have shown that they do not have the finest minds and are easily taken in.

If I`m gonna listen to someone be it politician, news reporter, author or abductee I think it is our right to decide if they are telling the truth or not and I`ll do my damnedest (sp oh dear) to work out if they are truthful or not.

I`m not a skeptic but then again I`m not gonna be taken in by wholesale bull#e either.

posted on Sep, 19 2003 @ 04:37 AM
link   
Have to agree that people should be subject to scrutiny especially in this subject area.

But some people have had traumatic experiences and the last thing they need is to be ripped apart again.

Maybe that is why so few people actually come forward about what has happened to them.

I think that if more people had open minds then this issue of whether UFO's or Aliens may have been solved by now.

posted on Sep, 19 2003 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Sorry, I didn't mean to sound forward, rude or anything like that I just don't want to see those who has come forward to get scrutinize if they are telling the truth. I know many are still threatened if they do come forward which is completely understandable. I know some are disinformation agents and they do deserve scrutiny. Yes everyone needs to be looked at very carefully to see whether or not they are lying.

I am curious of the (100+) witnesses Dr. Greer has gathered. If it is a big disinformation group than it is the biggest one I've ever seen.

On the other hand if he really trying to bring the truth out than maybe this is the turning point even though it is taking awhile but will eventually come out.

As for Robert O. Dean. I have carefully reviewed his background and I for one believe him.

That's all I'm trying to say.

My apologies once again.

top topics

join