It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"The Lacerta Files"{I will also give out more info}

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2005 @ 07:38 PM
link   
I've read "The Lacerta Files" and i don't really know if it's real or a hoax.It seems that parts of the interview is true but it seems that other parts of it seems to be a hoax as well.I think i know the reason why.The bloddy interview has been edited. Lacerta[An Reptillian female that currently lives in the underground with her kin]probably told the interviewer to cut some of the interview out.That's why it made the interview partly confusing.

EDIT: removal of gratuitous use of siren.

[edit on 3-11-2005 by Gazrok]

posted on Nov, 1 2005 @ 07:41 PM
link   
"I will also give out more info".

Ok sooner than later might make this thread readable.

Basically, what's your point?

posted on Nov, 1 2005 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Giving whatever information you may have, would be helpful to understanding this...I'm with intrepid here, what is your point?

posted on Nov, 1 2005 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Maybe someone else who knows about "Lacerta" can post something for those of us who have been left hanging by the poster.

posted on Nov, 1 2005 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Come on guys, I am really disapointed in all of u posting in this thread.
I have said it befoe and I say it again,"GOOGLE IT".
here ya go-linky:

groups.msn.com...

It apparently all began by an individual by the name of "Ole K." and his interview with a Reptilian female by the name of "Lacerta", dated December 16, 1999

BTW-here are links a plenty for reading:

www.google.com...

posted on Nov, 2 2005 @ 05:25 AM
link   
If the poster would have provided the information initially, then we wouldn't have to ask him, now would we?

posted on Nov, 2 2005 @ 05:31 AM
link   
One aspect regarding this 'Lacerta' interview which casts doubt,
is the fact that the interviewer asks 'Lacerta' to describe herself.

If the guy is there interviewing this reptoid,
why can't he describe her physical attributes?

It's all a bit suspicious....

Also pertaining to reptoids (and much more alarming to me),
is this badge distributed to personnel involved in a military operation....

Here's a bit of info;

In February of this year TRW sent a secret project to LAX to be flown to
Cape Canaveral. It was loaded on a large flatbed truck and was the size
of a house. Much larger than your average satellite. It was guarded by
automatic weapon toting marines on the top and round about, and had
Department of Justice (DOJ) guards in those black windowed Suburbans,
plus who knows how many cops on motorbikes and in squad cars.
What was in it? We don't have clue. But passed out during the event were
these patches which are very revealing (we apologize for the poor quality
of the patch image). On the patch a small earth, an American flag, two
orbits, one ending in a blast, one going off the patch. And in the middle
of the patch, dominating the scene a fearsome, attacking dragon.
It appears to be attacking the Earth and the US in particular.
Is the blast an attempt to stop it?
Are the stars to signify where the dragon came from?
Whatever it is... It doesn't look too good

Anybody have any idea on the meaning of this badge?....or project?

Peace to all

[edit on 2-11-2005 by Ganesh2005]

posted on Nov, 2 2005 @ 05:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ganesh2005

You should make this it's own thread, not sure which forum thou? Maybe Aliens, maybe NWO, maybe military!??

But damn, that's a juicy tomato. I'd like to hear more perspectives on this one and see what it could be associated with?

posted on Nov, 2 2005 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Whats wrong with the thread made a month ago?

posted on Nov, 2 2005 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thain Esh Kelch

could you add a link to it? I have no idea what to search for that one. definitely has my interest...

posted on Nov, 2 2005 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by JBurns
If the poster would have provided the information initially, then we wouldn't have to ask him, now would we?

Of course you are correct, he/she should have provided links and tell all who didn't know this topic what it was about.

My point was, rather than "wining about it, you should have done a little leg work to demonstrate what was needed and how to get it-as well as proper presentation.
Lead by demonstration-not complaints

BTW-look at his join date as well as points, he/she is a new person on the board. New people need to be shown the proper formate for posts.

It's ok Street_Fighter, we were all new to this once.
Keep up the good work.

Just as a side note, you might try the search funtion of the board to see if others have posted the topic/information you have, before. You may just find that there is already some great information-maybe even more than you found- here.

posted on Nov, 2 2005 @ 01:39 PM
link   

One aspect regarding this 'Lacerta' interview which casts doubt,
is the fact that the interviewer asks 'Lacerta' to describe herself.

If the guy is there interviewing this reptoid,
why can't he describe her physical attributes?

Only one of MANY key points seriously pointing to a hoax. If you've ever followed the original translator's website or thoughts on it, you'll see that he too is unconvinced. (which also addresses the question of whether or not parts were "left out"...which is pure conjecture).

Reading the interview, the interviewer makes it clear (or "Lacerta" makes it clear) when info is being withheld, so it seems illogical that this would be done without mention.

If the original poster wishes to learn more, I'd recommend using the ATS Search for "Lacerta" to learn what's been said in the past, as there have been some excellent discussions on this subject....

Since links have been provided by some members...I fail to see the reason for continual harping about links, hehe... Cut the newer members some slack, eh?

posted on Nov, 2 2005 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Hmm interesting. As for that patch I personally don't know about that patch but I was involved with the Cryptological community when i was in the Navy and my specific rate had a sort of mascot that one of my commands made a patch for. It centered around a dragon weilding a screwdriver and a multimeter. So it could just be a cool graphic that they wanted to put in . But like i said I personaly don't know.

-Aza

posted on Nov, 2 2005 @ 04:57 PM
link   
If there were a real threat from "Reptilians" shouldn't the patch be a morale booster instead of signifying impeding doom?? Anyone involved shouldn't be very high spirited wearing that kind of patch on their arm. They'd throw up their hands in defeat. Why parade about your doom?

posted on Nov, 2 2005 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by wangho
If there were a real threat from "Reptilians" shouldn't the patch be a morale booster instead of signifying impeding doom?? Anyone involved shouldn't be very high spirited wearing that kind of patch on their arm. They'd throw up their hands in defeat. Why parade about your doom?

Hmm, i didn't think the patch was a 'Reptilian' attacking Earth but rather it represents the Draconian NWO taking over the Earth, that is represented by a winged dragon. The two obit paths could represent the two directions the Earth will be taking? One leads to destruction while the other leads to infinity? Who knows.

It would be interesting to see what symbologists could come up with.

[edit on 2-11-2005 by TheShroudOfMemphis]

posted on Nov, 3 2005 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by metalmessiah

Originally posted by Thain Esh Kelch

could you add a link to it? I have no idea what to search for that one. definitely has my interest...

My mistake, it wasnt created a month ago, but it was up and runing a month ago though. Has some nice info also: ClickyDeLink

posted on Nov, 3 2005 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Nice find on that patch. It doesn't give much credit to the "Lacerta Files" as much as it would the "Branton Files." I don't like this particular thread, but since we're all here...

[edit on 3-11-2005 by CloudlessKnight]

posted on Nov, 3 2005 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ganesh2005

I see Planet X coming in from deep space, making a close sweep of Earth on the outside arc shown(apparently happened in 2003). The US forces are used to secure the most strategic postions and resources. When it makes it's quick orbit around the sun, the second pass comes. This is represented by the inner arc coming from the sun as shown. When this second pass occurs, the dragon who has been waiting off to the side can finally make their move.

Not a particulary encouraging line of thought.

posted on Nov, 3 2005 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Usually dragons are symbols of power and wisdom. At least in eastern culture it is. The dragon seems to be looking at the 3 stars in the sky which could actually be ships and he is on top of the Amercian flag so that might mean either its an American dragon or siding with the United States. I see no struggle or conflict between the dragon symbol and the U.S. flag so I dont think its attacking the U.S.

It seems like the line of orbit going to earth stops at North America and then takes off again to the side of the dragon. If the orbit is from planet X (Nibiru) then the race would be (Anunnaki) reptillian according to Zecharia Sitchen. You cant tell though if the ship/star is going or comming from earth.

It might not be a war at all, but a meeting or some type of conference that is happening.

posted on Nov, 3 2005 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Or it could be the simple use of a symbol of strength and power, and a group simply chooses it as their symbol.

Much like a pro-football team goes with a predator, like the Tigers, the Lions, the Bears, etc.

Other than that...really seems like reaching here....

top topics

<<   2 >>

join