It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China vs U.S (Another Source)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2005 @ 05:27 PM
link   
That thread about the China blowing up the U.S kinda sparked my interest, and the other source didn't seem to creditable, so I did a little bit of searching and found another source "Epoch Times" don't know anything about it but here it is.

english.epochtimes.com...

posted on Nov, 1 2005 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Dude there was already a thread about China vs US but its closed. Because it got really off topic, these threads don't contribuit to good discussion.

posted on Nov, 1 2005 @ 05:34 PM
link   
I know it was closed, but I found another source and wanted to post it. If your not interested in it you don't have to participate.

posted on Nov, 1 2005 @ 06:16 PM
link   
China Signals War;

Hu says China's rise 'peaceful' news.bbc.co.uk...

[edit on 1-11-2005 by trIckz_R_fO_kIdz]

posted on Nov, 1 2005 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by trIckz_R_fO_kIdz
China Signals War;

Hu says China's rise 'peaceful' news.bbc.co.uk...

we will find out in the near future if China's development is only for peaceful means. until then we have to keep our guard up.

posted on Nov, 1 2005 @ 06:33 PM
link   
This states that China is "secretly" building up it's Military, and has Rumsfeld worried.

BEIJING (AFP) - US Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld warned that the pace, scope and secretiveness of China's military buildup has led other nations to question whether its intentions are peaceful.

news.yahoo.com...

posted on Nov, 1 2005 @ 08:53 PM
link   
me thinks the mods are going to close this quick. So ill say this. Chinas goign to build up, attack taiwan. Then after a little while they is gunna get slapped down by the US. End of story

posted on Nov, 1 2005 @ 08:53 PM
link   
I dont think China has to build up much more.

The Taiwanese military failed to hit a sinking korean ship.

www.taipeitimes.com...

posted on Nov, 2 2005 @ 04:24 PM
link   
I'm not even going to bother to comment some people are just too stupid to understand anything. And others too dense.

new topics

top topics

join