It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

recent updates on the Mayan prophecy....???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2003 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Worth to take a look at!!!

Severe natural earth changes......
ALTHOUGH THIS SITE IN PRINCIPLE IS DEDICATED TO TRUE CATHOLIC PROPHECY ONLY, WE WOULD LIKE TO LET YOU KNOW ABOUT THIS MAYAN INDICATION OF UPCOMING EVENTS PROPHESIED.
THE ONE TRUE ALMIGHTY GOD IS A LOVING FATHER AND WANTS ALL HIS CHILDREN TO KNOW OF THE CHANGES COMING.
CONSEQUENTLY HE USES EVERY POSSIBLE MEANS TO REACH ALL HIS CHILDREN, CATHOLICS AND OTHER.
THIS MAYAN PROPHECY IS ONE OF HIS WAYS TO INFORM US OF THE HUGE CHANGES WHICH AWAIT US.

First Run - News Flash
Mayan Elders Give Stark Warning of Upcoming Dates...07/18/03 -

18 JULY 2003

by Mitch Battros (ECTV)

I could not sit on this for one more minute. In last night's interview with Adam Ruble of Saq' Be', he told us of a message recently given to him personally by Mayan Elders, who wanted us to know the likelihood of severe 'natural earth changes' which will commence between August 16th and December 15th. Folks, this comes directly from "Mayan Prophecy".

users.skynet.be...

posted on Sep, 17 2003 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Also in the above link that I have, there is omething about a tornado or disaster that is to hit the U.S.A soon......

helen....

posted on Sep, 17 2003 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Also in the above link that I have, there is omething about a tornado or disaster that is to hit the U.S.A soon......

Helen that happens everywhere.

But I'll read the link and tell you what I think.
Deep

posted on Sep, 17 2003 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Zero, I'm not into believing everything that I read, but there is nothing lost if one reads to know of certain things......and then take it from there!

helen..

Knowledge, I believe is a good thing.....but use it wisely!!!

posted on Sep, 18 2003 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Helen this does not sound very specific also I know of no Mayan prophecies, which suggest anything in respect to the dates in question (specifically).

top topics

join