It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another use for chemtrails?!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2005 @ 03:57 PM
link   
This may be a bit far fetched but what the hell, It took me a half hour just to remember this idea. Every one here most likely has seen an episode of star trek and the classic transporter right.
If not it dematerializes and rematerializes objects from point a to point b at the speed of light.

Anyway What if in the same way you could pull minerals, element, compunds out of the air at will with a certain machine.
Now complexify that and say those elements, compunds, mmineral are already in the air and being dispersed on a regular basis as a weapon or defensive tool. Imagine you simply have everything you need to build something floating in the air and an invention that just materializes it in mid air or under ground or anywhere.

If a nuke was falling encase it in water a couple thousand feet in the air and detonate it up there no muss no fuss. Then after just dematerialize the whole thing and it floats down to earth as nothing more than dust. I know i didn't structure this to well but I had trouble remembering the idea and elaborating as if someone was targeting my memory and dematerializing it as i spoke.

posted on Nov, 1 2005 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Anyway What if in the same way you could pull minerals, element, compunds out of the air at will with a certain machine.

It's called a filter. It just works much, much slower, and only collects little bits at a time.

If a nuke was falling encase it in water a couple thousand feet in the air and detonate it up there no muss no fuss.

Not a nuclear physicist, but I would assume encasing it in water would really do nothing. And detonating a nuke in the air would just create massive amounts of.... radioactive nuclear fallout, mixed with water. In fact, you might actually make the nuke more effective since it would spread over a wider area. Some artillery shells are timed to burst in the air like this and send maximum shrapnel flying down to cover a wider area than if it had blown up on the ground.

Then after just dematerialize the whole thing and it floats down to earth as nothing more than dust.

.... what? Yeah... I dunno.

Anyways, I don't know how you would make this device "lock on" to the target exactly. And the fact is that we are very, very far from having the technology to even perform simple examples of this sort of thing, if it is even possible.

[edit on 1-11-2005 by Yarcofin]

posted on Nov, 1 2005 @ 06:35 PM
link   
yes you are right in your assumptions but you failed to ask how much water I had envisioned. Imagine if this worked really fast and the size scale was bigger than your conventional nuke would explode.

If the nuke got encase in a lake of water yes your point would be well taken but imagine it being encased in an ocean of pure molten iron or say solid lead or whatever. Think about it I didn't put up the suggestions to be critiqued on the possibilities of whether or not the example is plausible just whether or not the chemtrails might contain other things that could be used to materialize and dematerialize things.

posted on Nov, 1 2005 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Okay... if you encase it in a very very thick iron casing and it simply falls out of the sky and explodes and is entirely contained in the casing, I can believe that. Something similar to throwing a bomb into a vault I suppose. I still wouldn't want to be the sucker that had the million ton solid mass of iron fall onto his house, though.

And can you please explain what a "chemtrail" is... perhaps I'm missing something that would make it much easier to use.

So okay... your theory is possible, but I can see the government investing in some sort of laser that simply disables the bomb much sooner than they look into this sort of technology.

posted on Nov, 1 2005 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Yeah the chem trail thing! All I know about it is what i have been able to read without laughing at how ridiculous something about the conspiracy sounded. But I am a little more open minded lately. Anyway to my understanding theres a thought that something is being put on commercial airliners that releases "something" into the air. The "something" being released is the mainsaty of the conspiracy. I have just jumped ahead and postulated a what if. I think the theories on chemtrails varies widely from things used to enhance mind control to enhancement of weather control and various other things that could enhance microwave and laser emissions.

My theory is what if there is something in the dispersed mixture that enhanced materialization and dematerialization of matter to energy or vice versa.

Oh and as for the nuke I guess if they had a dematerializer/ materializer ray they could just teleport it back to were it came from or teleport all the explosive compnents from the warhead.

Anyway it was just a wild thought. It makes more sense after gettin a bit of constructive criticism so thanks add more if you'd like I am just using the skunk works to make a few of my own ideas for research projects.

top topics

join