It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sickness Absorption

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2005 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Ive just learnt of an ability called Sickness Absorption. A definition ive found says :

This is a form of healing in which the individual with this ability can remove certain symptoms of medical conditions such as the pain caused by the general flu from another body. They do not remove the symptoms into empty space; rather they take on the symptoms themselves. In time these individuals can learn to better filter the symptoms as to not have the full effect absorbed. In Short: In the absorption of sickness you remove a limited amount of generalized symptoms. This means you only remove a little and you may not be able to pick which symptom you are absorbing if there is more then one. In cases of more then one symptom you may remove a little from each.

Source

but thats all the information it gives. Does anyone know about this? Have this? Any techniques to practice this? I would really love to be able to do this. Ive been able to cure myself of some pains and sicknesses before but not other people.

mod edit to add source

[edit on 2-11-2005 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Nov, 1 2005 @ 06:08 PM
link   
I've thought about this before. But the thing is... why would you want to? Even if you are helping others, you are still making yourself suffer. Depending on how bad it was, it wouldn't really be worth it.

I haven't really heard of any techniques for this, just the concept itself. As for healing in general, the only type that I would give a possibility of being real to is chi/qui gong.

posted on Nov, 1 2005 @ 09:51 PM
link   
syberwolff,

could you provide a link to your quote, please.

This is a very intereting subject, btw.
I have a friend wh does massages and they wear her out as the tensions and aches of her clients are absorbed into her body.
This sounds like something similar.

posted on Nov, 1 2005 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Oh yes and never get brave and think you can cure your mums cancer. You end up curled around a toilet bowl almost passed out bathed in sweat vommiting these chunks of grisle looking horrid bits of something.

Yes this does happen to me. Often. Its difficult to learn how to shut off this event and you can end up quick ill yourself yet if you go to a doctor, there is absolutely nothing wrong with you...hmm try telling the pain that.....

Techniques....... I can show you some.

First you must want to help, have an overwhelming want empathy or sympathy to the person you are dealing with.

It can be achieved by thought and concentration alone. But touch does help. touch is a vibration. I often hear about people using crystals to heal with. can't because the crystal energy is defferent to mine. Same with metal, I am not sure about gold it doesn't affect me I think because it is inert. But other metals attract and they can attract other peoples pain. If someone has a headache you may walk way with a pain in your head and feeling so tired.

Emotional too. People who are needy draw from your strength, once again this is hard to cut off. People may come and see you because 'you cheer them up" well yeah you have cheered them up but when they leave you feel lousy yourself. If you don't learn to cut it off it will destroy you. If you don't learn to take time out for yourself and heal yourself it will destroy you.

School time ... Energy 101

There is energy all around you. In the breeze, in the stillness, in the clouds, in the stars and in the sun and water.

Stand still with legs slightly apart balancing your shoulders. Hold out your hands in a yoga position only lower with palms outstretched. Now simply feel the energy around your hands, at first it might be difficult but moving them around slowly in tiny circles can help. As you do concentrate on drawing that energy stream into the middle of your palm, With me around this point my fingers automatically start crackling kind of as the fingers twist up and eventuallymy fingers draw up like a claw and the middle of my palm goes kind of concave. If you cant picture that I will get Krissy to take a photo of my hand doing that so you can see what I mean. Its like pulling an invisible thing into your hand. Feeling the pressure. When its gets too hard to hold, let go, all of a sudden and feel the rush of energy and freshness that goes through you.

Energy = Strength

Now for the protection part of it and getting unwanted things in sickness or otherwise. I wrote the following snippet a few years ago.

If you are attacked by any source what so ever be it accidental or malicious you can use a mirror to reflect this energy back to its source. By using mind mirrors you can capture energy in the mirrors and magnify it controlling it to send it where ever you want.
The mirror is the most protective tool a person can use and basically throw the salt circles away. It is like a mantra, you build the mirror using visualization. Imagine someone turning a mirror in the sunshine on you. The flash alone is blinding. This is the energy you are sending back and deflecting from yourself.
Quite often weaker people without realizing it will pass their dark unwanted energies to you, you being a cleaner happier and clearer soul. They need your energy in a way, and it drags you down leaving you tired with headaches or actually sick.
You will protect yourself from this when you first feel it if you use a mind mirror.

Anyhows thats enough for todays lecture

posted on Nov, 2 2005 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Anyone here remember or have seen the Green Mile? The guy who was going to be executed had that power to heal people and when he "spit out" the sickness it looked like a bunch or black circles comming out of his mouth(I think it looked like bees).

posted on Nov, 2 2005 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Venefican
Anyone here remember or have seen the Green Mile? The guy who was going to be executed had that power to heal people and when he "spit out" the sickness it looked like a bunch or black circles comming out of his mouth(I think it looked like bees).

Yea ive seen that.. I dont exactly think its like that though.

Mayet: Thanks for the info. Really great stuff. If you could get a picture of your hands like that liek you said that would be great, Thanks

Syberwolff

posted on Nov, 2 2005 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by DontTreadOnMe
syberwolff,

could you provide a link to your quote, please.

This is a very intereting subject, btw.
I have a friend wh does massages and they wear her out as the tensions and aches of her clients are absorbed into her body.
This sounds like something similar.

Source

posted on Nov, 2 2005 @ 03:19 PM
link   
I got the photo last night..now I have to go to my daughters and get the lead to download them to my putey today.

It was very interesting as I did this to take the photo

Normally I can take a large amount of what I feel is "energy strain" and then when I let go my whole body relaxes. But last night when I did it and the flash went off in the camera I had such a pain shoot up my arm and I felt it for quite a while afterwards. It may have been because I wasn't relaxed and it was hard to hold the cam in one hand as I took the pic of the other but it could have something to do with the energy released by the camera when the flash went off.

As was pointed out to me yesterday and the way I found this thread. I spoke before this thread was written about this sickness transfer in the universal mind thread in
www.abovetopsecret.com...

It is hard to prove all this and its hard to get evidence this exists. but I am saying I have experienced this. See the problem once you try and work out what is is and so on is that everyone thinks your nuts and it doesn't exist. Its not in the med textbooks, so it doesn't exist, is the mentality of most. turn away close the eyes and never speak a sound.....

posted on Nov, 2 2005 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Yea i understand what your saying. Basically for 'normal' people... if its different... shun it! Thats definatly not a good thing

Thats why were all at this forum, to talk with people that dont think were nuts and believe in the powers we have as human beings.

Thanks for grabbing that shot and sorryabout that pain. I agree with what you thought about it being the enrgey from the camera. Cant wait to see the
shot.

removed unneccessary quote of previous post

[edit on 2-11-2005 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Nov, 2 2005 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Another point on this subject to do with healers hands.

I have noticed that most..not all but most healers I speak to have big hands. Especially the women. I have horrid looking hands but they are what you would call practical hands, big and strong and wide.

I use a form of healing at times close to what you would call reiki. I use a form of excercise I call "temple Exercises" (named after a dream i had) the best comparison to that would be pilates. Using the bodies own strength and muscles instead of gym equipment.

posted on Nov, 3 2005 @ 08:43 AM
link   
I practice pilates often, Its a great thing to try, Very relaxing and energizing.

Would you go into more details about your Temple Exercises?

posted on Nov, 3 2005 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Ok its a simple way to relax/stretch and strengthen muscles without using foreign objects.

For example..you go down the gym and lie on your back on a machineand put weights on your feet to push against.
I find that it can actually hurt mucscles instead of helping by using weights as counter balance. Instead I lie there and use my muscles as if they had a weight against them. its hard to explain without showing you but picture me doing it say with an invisible weight.

but mostly the exercises are for balance. standing on one leg for ages at a time moving the other leg around, up to side, down, front and back and so on while maintaining the central balance. Pushing the muscles by holding them in position for long periods of time then slowly relaxing it. stretching legs, arms, back, chest. Another example. Bending over and touching toes can be getting a bit stiff when you get to my age. bend slowly until you reach the end point(the point it hurts tomuch to keep pushing, hold that position, do not bounce do not go up, hold it for a minute and concentrate on relaxing the muscles involved. Then when the pain subsides slowly go down further until you reach end point again.... repeat the hold and relax and then slowly go down again, by this time you should touch the floor. so its go to strain point, hold relax wait and then slowly gently push for more.

Im not showing off but to show you what i mean of what it does for the body Pic of me which shows the muscle tone thats after six kids and sitting at a putey working for quite a few years (tech/internet consultant) and having bad diet and partying at times...

The good thing about these exercises you can do them wherever you are, including sitting at computer, stretch your arms up over your head slowly and use the muscles as if you are trying to squish something or lift a heavy object. Your feet, act like you are pushing a whole brick on your feet. Roll shoulders around, roll back as much as possible, pull stomach in, hold for a time, then let go...it also helps the oxygen flow around your body too....push and strain and relax every muscle in your body.....

Afterwards there is no muscles pain, because you have kept the muscles relaxed and tight, relaxed and tight......and you are using the bodies own strength and muscles not straining against an unknown or foreign object.

here's that pic of my hand btw. It didnt turn out the best, sometimes it looks like its got an invisible tennis ball in the palm. It was as said hard to get the shot holding the cam with one hand, and breathe and relax properly but it gives the idea. Its the same principle as above exercises, using energy instead of objects, this time to draw the strain into you.

top topics

join