It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Locating Dulce and A51 on GoogleEarth

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2005 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Lately I stumbled across this site:

WhyFiles - Area 51 Anomalies

It details very strange objects and markings on the ground around the location of Area 51. (Even underground entrances.. and railroads.. maybe these are the underground tunnels people have been claiming exists?)

Google Earth, a program used to view satellite imagery for almost anywhere in the world, was being used to find these anomalies.

Google Earth Download

I decided to download Google Earth and check out some of these anomalies myself, they sure are there, and I've even been able to find extra ones not listed on the WhyFiles website.

But of particular interest to me is finding the locations listed in the link below.. I'm sure with Google Earth the images would be much clearer.

ATS Dulce Arial Pics Thread

If anyone finds anything interesting, please post here.

Thanks

[edit on 1/11/05 by SteveR]

posted on Nov, 1 2005 @ 06:18 PM
link   
1. I'm pretty sure that's got an old plane at each point on the star, for target practice.
2. I don't see the underground tunnel?
3. That's the Nevada Test Site. I see no interesting features, just craters.
4. Used for bombing runs in the planes, hence all the craters.
5. Used for adjusting the satellite, that's why it's perfectly in line.
6. For bombing practice, hence the craters.
7. All fake airports with broken planes, for bombing runs.
8. No idea, maybe a boundry?

posted on Nov, 1 2005 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nventual
2. I don't see the underground tunnel?

A track leading into a solid black hole/opening.

7. All fake airports with broken planes, for bombing runs.

What's the point of bombing broken planes?

8. No idea, maybe a boundry?

Why would it look like that, though? In my opinion most of this stuff is really abnormal.

posted on Nov, 2 2005 @ 12:54 AM
link   
7. So the bombers can practice bombing iraqi airfields when they're in America?

posted on Nov, 4 2005 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Tried looking for anything interesting on Google Earth re Dulce but the pictures are not very high quality to catch anything.

[edit on 4-11-2005 by bmdefiant]

posted on Nov, 7 2005 @ 07:27 PM
link   
I know where some of the entrances are to one base. This is scary stuff I have posted some other info about this and anyone who can prove they are not part of the thing I will show you the location but I will not do this on the net or by phone or in wrighting. If you want to know then let me meet with you and then we will see where your heart lies. They will see this post and crap on the table over this wondering if I really do have the location and I may get whacked over the whole thing. I have many friends that I have to back this up and I have set up a way to let people know if this gose wrong and I am taken out.

posted on Nov, 7 2005 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jake Moray
I know where some of the entrances are to one base. This is scary stuff I have posted some other info about this and anyone who can prove they are not part of the thing I will show you the location but I will not do this on the net or by phone or in wrighting. If you want to know then let me meet with you and then we will see where your heart lies. They will see this post and crap on the table over this wondering if I really do have the location and I may get whacked over the whole thing. I have many friends that I have to back this up and I have set up a way to let people know if this gose wrong and I am taken out.

Wtf, this sounds like some kind of fake drama post. Ok.. lol.. can you tell me how you know these locations.

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Found something. In this thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

It's claimed that the Dulce Base entrance is located in an abandoned mine near Shiprock NM. While most of Shiprock is blurred out in Google Earth, I did manage to find the mine. There is also a lake nearby..

img454.imageshack.us...

You can zoom in more than that, and see some of the small buildings sitting around it.

[edit on 10/11/05 by SteveR]

[edit on 10/11/05 by SteveR]

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Thanks i needed that. Well man I will take u up on this one. When i come that way once season hits and the powder is ready to be shredded i am comn to visit u.

Ill bring the ganja, unless u want something else.

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by D4rkSp4rr0w

Thanks i needed that. Well man I will take u up on this one. When i come that way once season hits and the powder is ready to be shredded i am comn to visit u.

Ill bring the ganja, unless u want something else.

I thought there was a rule about only posting when you have something important to say... else you reduce the quality of the boards.

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR

Wtf, this sounds like some kind of fake drama post. Ok.. lol.. can you tell me how you know these locations.

umm wtf do u call this

new topics

top topics

join