It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Custom Pizza's?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2005 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Hello,

I love pizza a great deal and used to work in a pizza parlor. The employees would get very creative on slow nights and come up with some fantastic creations. A couple of my favorites were:

1.) Crab Pizza. We had a seafood restaraunt in the same shopping center and the best turned out to be just a plain cheese pizza with the crab added after cooking. Simple but perfect.

2.) Chicken Parmigiana Pizza. Cut up deep-fried chicken into small pieces and add onions, mushrooms, crushed peppers, and loads of mozarella. A good alternative to this involves replacing the pizza sauce with ranch dressing.

Please share your personal pizza creations.

posted on Nov, 2 2005 @ 01:10 PM
link   
A twist on your Chicken Parmigiana Pizza -- -- cut up deep-fried chicken tenders into small pieces but put it on a pizza that is covered with Buffalo Wing Sauce and dollap with blue cheese (or blue cheese dressing) after it is cooked

haven't had it but it was one of the first I thought of when I read yours.

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 10:07 AM
link   
I will have to try those. Here in Michigan we have a chain called Cottage Inn and they make a BBQ Chicken pizza. At first I thought no way it could be good but it is one of the best after I tried it.

Also papa john's with that garlic butter! Ohhhh so good.

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 10:22 AM
link   
I work at a pizza shop on the weekend and I've come up with one I just love. On the sauce crushed peppers, garlic, jalpeno tobasco sauce. Then the toppings, double Itallian sausage, pepperoni, hot peppers, pineapple, black olive and onions.

I guess you would call it Gastric Meltdown.

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 06:17 PM
link   
intrepid that sounds yummy to me but would put DH in the hospital I think
He can't do spicy things -- this from a man who used to eat hot peppers plain like you would an apple or something....

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Man, I wish we offered Jalopeno peppers.

posted on Dec, 11 2005 @ 10:50 PM
link   
mmm .. best pizza is fried..

pizza toppings in a thin pita bread (pita folded in half with toppings in middle)

posted on Dec, 17 2005 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid
I work at a pizza shop on the weekend and I've come up with one I just love. On the sauce crushed peppers, garlic, jalpeno tobasco sauce. Then the toppings, double Itallian sausage, pepperoni, hot peppers, pineapple, black olive and onions.

I guess you would call it Gastric Meltdown.

Intrepid, that would be the kind of pizza my stepfather would eat. Replace black olives with habanero peppers though.

new topics

top topics

join