It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Supernatural Abilities!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2005 @ 02:22 PM
link   
I can control the weather at will I can make it rain by thought or make it sunny its really weird I have had this ability for a couple of years now and I need some answers. I would like to hear from people who have had or still have this ability thanks.

posted on Nov, 1 2005 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Make it rain here, now.

CX

posted on Nov, 1 2005 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Hi weather boy, just out of interest has'nt anyone ever approached you to take your abilities further? I mean put them to any use?

CX.

posted on Nov, 1 2005 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Nygdan Where do you live ?

posted on Nov, 1 2005 @ 03:21 PM
link   
I live in Calgary, Alberta, Canada. I would like some sunshine please. At 3pm mountain time if you can. Thanks.

posted on Nov, 1 2005 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Elemental Connections

heres a thread thats not so old that someone posted. Heres what i posted in reply to them. Ive had similar experiences.

Ive had things liek this happen too. When i was little i was riding from New York to Virginia with my dad and we got caught in a huge thunder and lightning storm. Well it was wierd. I literally controlled the lightning. I told it to strike somewhere and it would, I told it to stop, and it would, i told it to come back, and immediatly it would strike somewhere. It was prety freaky but pretty cool at the same time. This was the first time anything like this has ever happened to me.

Whenever im working and it starts to rain i get in a bad mood, If i concentrate enough, i can usually get the rain to stop for a little while, or atleast calm down a bit.

Whenever im in a bad mood the winds seem to be blowing hard.

My friends and I all practice this, we do respect the weather, and we respect eachother too. Last year in school we had a power outage. In order for the school to send us home the power has to be ou for 2 hours. I really didnt want to be in school that day, but i was very energetic that morning. We were stuck in homeroom while the power was out for an horu and 45 minutes, and durring that time i got really weak and raelly tired. All of my friends and I believed that i somehow had kept the power down.

One of my best friends and i have cast a forest spell before. I wont go into detail about the spell itself but it was kind of a chant and some other stuff, and we did it in this confined area (was once a garden but everything had rotted away) and within like a month the place was swarming with trees and vines and stuff.

Thats all of the experiences with this that I can think of. I dont think there were any more. I do love to practice this sort of thing though.

So i guess Power(electricity), Earth, and some wind would be my elements.

By the way, Backlash would be consequences for something. Say you murder someone, the backlash would be getting arrested and sentanced to life in prison. So like if you anger the weather energies, the backlash could be like a flood, hurricane, tornado, lightning strikign your house, fire, anything liek that.

Also: Where do you live and how old are you? Ive been wanting to contact other peopel with powers like mine and yours. If you have AIM contact me. Brain De4d 04. or yahoo: JustinD_there. Id say U2U me but were both new and u cant U2U until you have 20 posts.

[edit on 1-11-2005 by syberwolff]

posted on Nov, 1 2005 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Just realized that you might not be able to reply to u2us.

What is your reach, I can see whereabouts you are, but whats your reach?

posted on Nov, 1 2005 @ 03:30 PM
link   
I live in UK england and im 14 i have had this ability for a couple of years now like i said above i can control the weather lliterally anywhere in the world i have shown people my abilities to people and they was amazed.

[edit on 1-11-2005 by Weather_Boy]

posted on Nov, 1 2005 @ 03:33 PM
link   
So you can command this power pretty well? Iven ever really refined the power, it usually works off my emotiosn and only in the immediate area. Also: this power is called Atmokinesis or Atmoskinesis. Theres 2 types.

Source
Externally Long Distance: Atmokinetic’s or Atmoskinetic's in which can work at a distance in temperature increases, gusting winds, and develop entire storms.
Externally Short Distance: Atmokinetic’s or Atmoskinetic's in which can only work at close distances and only produce localized rain, nearby winds, and temperature changes locally.

Edit: Also check out the source for more info.

[edit on 1-11-2005 by syberwolff]

posted on Nov, 1 2005 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Why are you guys talking about this rather than testing it? I asked WB to make it rain where I am ( i sent him a u2u). Maybe some of you can set up a time and place for him to have it rain to test it and post it here?

posted on Nov, 1 2005 @ 03:40 PM
link   
I can make it more than rain i can create a pretty big strom

posted on Nov, 1 2005 @ 03:45 PM
link   
well you've yet to make it rain, lets focus on that. That or mibbie an cyclone (not an anti-cyclone which is normal) over the center of australia.

YEah, that'd be cool. Either a rain here, or a cyclone rotating the wrong way in Oz.

posted on Nov, 1 2005 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Weather_Boy
I can make it more than rain i can create a pretty big strom

hmm.. I'd prefer some sunshine. 15 minutes to 3 now.

posted on Nov, 1 2005 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Ok so where do you want it to be sunny?

posted on Nov, 1 2005 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan
...cyclone rotating the wrong way in Oz.

LOL that would be cool but i dont think that even the most skilled atmokinetic could do that! I want a snow day here tommorow! specially since the 5 day forecast is sunny days for like a week XD that would kick ass! I gotta focus and try to atleast make it rain.

When i get to 20 posts (soon) ill send ya a U2U with where i am and u can help me make it snow!

posted on Nov, 1 2005 @ 03:51 PM
link   
WB, you still haven't made it rain here. Lets go thru these global psychic weather modifications one by one ok? We can skip the cyclone in oz for now, lets focus on the bit about making it rain here 'aight?

posted on Nov, 1 2005 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Weather_Boy
Ok so where do you want it to be sunny?

I alread said, Calgary, Alberta, Canada.

posted on Nov, 1 2005 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Ok watch this.

[edit on 1-11-2005 by Weather_Boy]

posted on Nov, 1 2005 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Ahem....... Palo Alto California Thunder and lighting as it amuses my 3 year old please.

THanks in advance

posted on Nov, 1 2005 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan
WB, you still haven't made it rain here. Lets go thru these global psychic weather modifications one by one ok? We can skip the cyclone in oz for now, lets focus on the bit about making it rain here 'aight?

Give him time, I know for me when im trying to stop rain it takes prolly 5 to 10 minutes of uninterrupted concentration but i dont knwo what it would be to start rain because ive never done that, And thatsj ust locally so i can immagine what it would take for long distance.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join