It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Shadow Symbol?

page: 1
0

log in

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2005 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Okay, friends.. I need some help. The other night when I woke up, I saw a weird shadow on my wall. The shadow was made with a red light in a dark room, on my closet door. I made a drawing in paint that best portrays what the symbol was. It was there for awhile, untill I turned the light on once I figured out there was nothing in my room that could make a shadow like that. I then turned the light back off to see if it would reappear -- no luck. I guess it was a one time thing, and it wasn't repeatable, so I know it wasn't something in my bedroom. Also, all of the blinds were closed -- it couldn't have been outside the bedroom.

Any light you guys can shed would be great.






posted on Nov, 1 2005 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Hmm thats wierd, never heard of or seen a sybol liek that before. Is there any possible source of the red light you saw?

Lets analyze the symbol a bit
It could have been an A with an extra / or just a ^ with 2 / through it.

An A could mean a lot of things, a person with the name starting with A, or anything like that, The extra slash could be smoething like death or something like that.

If it was a ^ it could be point, a direction or something, and the // may have been something of an offset or just a correction of the direction for the original ^.

Just some ideas. Have you looking in and aroudn the direction it was pointing?

Wolff



posted on Nov, 1 2005 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Looks a little like:



To me it looks like a broken star. One more piece completes the degree.

I think we'd need more background. What objects do you have your room? Books? What previous encounters have you had with spiritual things? Were you ever involved in the occult?



posted on Nov, 1 2005 @ 03:51 PM
link   
looks more freemason to me hahah

no seriously very rune like, and i realie alot of people make there own up with their own meanings search for rune pictures maybe



posted on Nov, 1 2005 @ 03:53 PM
link   
I would do a google and look up and see if it is a rune. It looks more like a rune then anything else to me. If you saw a shadow like entity then it is possible that its using that as a form of communication with you. That or you've got some serious problems up ahead.


-Aza



posted on Nov, 1 2005 @ 03:56 PM
link   
To me it looks like a rune symbol, I have found this site.

www.uponreflection.co.uk...

Looking at this I can see a couple that the symbol is close to.

What do you think?



posted on Nov, 1 2005 @ 04:07 PM
link   
I dont think its the anarchy symbol (That A from sait4god). Althoguh it does look like a broken star. try looking through some runes somewhere. i did a google search but i couldnt find anything. sorry



posted on Nov, 1 2005 @ 04:17 PM
link   
I think some thing is telling you that you are Neither equal to nor less-than.



posted on Nov, 1 2005 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by saint4God
Looks a little like:



To me it looks like a broken star. One more piece completes the degree.

I think we'd need more background. What objects do you have your room? Books? What previous encounters have you had with spiritual things? Were you ever involved in the occult?



Saint 4 God! I recognize your name. How are you?
I don't have any special or mystical objects in my room. The closest thing may be some unused ouija board and tarot cards in my closet. I never had any success with either. I have had ghost-like experiences in this house, but nothing like this -- directly visible.

I have no idea what the red light could have been coming from, I did not see where it originated from, but I did see its shine on the wall. And trust me, I llook hard for what could have been causing it. My first thought was a rune, but I didn't see any exactly like what I saw.

Thanks for current and future input. I'm still looking around.



posted on Nov, 4 2005 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by radardog
Saint 4 God! I recognize your name. How are you?


Thankya friend, doin' good! How about you? Besides symbols appearing on your walls that is...


Originally posted by radardog
I don't have any special or mystical objects in my room. The closest thing may be some unused ouija board and tarot cards in my closet.


That would explain runes, symbols, etc.


Originally posted by radardog
I never had any success with either.


Guess what, you've got success now. A lot of people believe by using these devices that they control things beyond the human realm. Summon? Yes. Control? No. That's the great deception. Feel free to U2U me if you'd like to talk about details sometime.


Originally posted by radardog
I have had ghost-like experiences in this house, but nothing like this -- directly visible.


First time for everything I guess.


Originally posted by radardog
I have no idea what the red light could have been coming from, I did not see where it originated from, but I did see its shine on the wall. And trust me, I llook hard for what could have been causing it. My first thought was a rune, but I didn't see any exactly like what I saw.


I believe you because of similar experiences I've had.


Originally posted by radardog
Thanks for current and future input. I'm still looking around.


I'd venture you're not going to find a Scooby-Doo projector, but if you do it'd be interesting to hear about too.



new topics

top topics



 
0

log in

join