It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

senate is meeting in closed session only those sworn to secretcy permitted

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2005 @ 01:57 PM
link   
cameras out, mics off, only those sworn to secretcy allowed in senate in closed secret session has not happened in 25 years!!... it can seriously be about iraq.... nwo?......illuminati.....? shape shifting reptilians........? major threat approaching???..... if anyone can find out why they are doing this besides whats on the news that would be awesome ...im goin to see if i can find any further information...

posted on Nov, 1 2005 @ 01:58 PM
link   
What are you talking about?

posted on Nov, 1 2005 @ 02:02 PM
link   
My guess is that they want these filthy evil doers out!!! out out out!!!!!

Enough of the shadowy intelligence, he said, shesaid, an unjust war, the lies!!!!

Yes!!!!!!!

This is about intelligence manipulation. YES!!!!!

posted on Nov, 1 2005 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Nygdan -- check out the news channels - like fox etc.

Don't know what is going on but it is big what ever it is. Closed Door Sessions like this aren't the norm.

posted on Nov, 1 2005 @ 02:04 PM
link   
the senate is meeting in closed session meeting that only select people are allowed into that have sworn to secretcy... no public allowed ..... national intellegence behind closed doors ..... this has not happened in 25 years check cnn sounds really messed up they say its about the intellenge that lead th us to war in iraq ... why would it have to be private... we all know they did it for oil whats the meeting really about that is what i meant stateing it could be the nwo illuminati or something to do with this flu pandemic...

posted on Nov, 1 2005 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Its not the flu pandemic... Turn on the tv, its about this government misuse of power and bad intelligence and nobody being held accountable.

Jeeesss.

posted on Nov, 1 2005 @ 02:09 PM
link   
i think theres a huge conspiracy happening here people

posted on Nov, 1 2005 @ 02:26 PM
link   
The session wasn't called for by the Whitehouse but by the Democrats.

www.cnn.com...

Sure closed door sessions aren't the norm, but the Democrats probably want to include the CIA in the discussion and, due to recent events, that can hardly be done in open debate.

posted on Nov, 1 2005 @ 03:00 PM
link   
phew, covered:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

they are attributing it to Frist there tho. *shrugs*

new topics

top topics

join