It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Short Essay by Joe Wilson

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2005 @ 11:34 AM
link   
A particularly powerful, personal and simple essay that demonstrates the problems caused in Joe Wilson and Valerie Plame's lives when Robert Novak identified Valerie as a CIA operative.

Our 27 Months of Hell

Between us, Valerie and I have served the United States for nearly 43 years.
Twenty years of service had gone down the drain. She immediately started jotting down a checklist of things she needed to do to limit the damage to people she knew and to projects she was working on.
The war in Iraq has claimed more than 17,000 dead and wounded American soldiers, many times more Iraqi casualties and close to $200 billion.
We anticipate no mea culpa from the president for what his senior aides have done to us. But he owes the nation both an explanation and an apology.

posted on Nov, 1 2005 @ 03:40 PM
link   
The white house leak will not end with the indictment of Libby it will be push to the higher level and the American public will have the chance to see who their leaders really are what they have done to our nation.

I hope that this will be on going and that Libby will no be the only one he is just the lowest in the ladder the big fish is still at large.

posted on Nov, 6 2005 @ 08:52 AM
link   
It is rumored that Joe Wilson "outed" his own wife in 2002.

This has got out and now Wilson is furious and is trying to cover it up.

www.worldnetdaily.com...

"He was a total self promoter," said Vallely. "I don't know if it was out of insecurity, to make him feel important, but he's created so much turmoil, he needs to be investigated and put under oath."

Notice how Libby did not get indicted for "outing a CIA agent" he got indicted for perjury, much like Bill Clinton.

A congressional investigation should be called on Joe Wilson himself. The lies he had in his report should be investigated, and his false accusation of "outing" a CIA agent should be investigated also.

[edit on 6-11-2005 by Carseller4]

new topics

join