It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Underwater Pyramids off the coast of Japan

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2003 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Did anyone get a chance to watch The Science Channel the other night and see the 1 hour special about the underwater pyramids off the coast of Japan and the nearby sunken city? I thought this program had more information in 1 hour than anything ive found on the net so far. It was also interesting when they were talking about the alignments in degrees between these structures and Easter Island and several other ancient cities around the world. I was just wondering i was intranced at that moment.

posted on Sep, 17 2003 @ 09:36 PM
link   
I know that program... I saw it a year or two ago on Discovery. I had it on tape, but then my wife recorded over it; I've been trying to find out the name of that city site. What was it called? I have a passion for cities that aren't supposed to be where they are.

posted on Sep, 17 2003 @ 09:52 PM
link   
This is a very interesting subject. I used to live on Okinawa and could never figure out why this very accessable site is not more widely investigated.

NIGHT SUB

posted on Oct, 27 2003 @ 10:31 PM
link   
HAve anyone found any new info on this subject?

posted on Oct, 28 2003 @ 01:07 PM
link   
some good photos here

www.crystalinks.com...

www.grahamhancock.com...

I think this is yet further Proof in the sea level
rise in recent earth history 10 -20,000 years
that has obscured our ability to know our past

articles here
www.lauralee.com...

www.affs.org...

[Edited on 28-10-2003 by straterx]

posted on Oct, 28 2003 @ 01:54 PM
link   
The giants used to live there.

The enforcers.

Ever notice how greek and roman architecture is made so large? It is in homage to them.

posted on Oct, 28 2003 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by straterx
some good photos here

www.crystalinks.com...

www.grahamhancock.com...

I think this is yet further Proof in the sea level
rise in recent earth history 10 -20,000 years
that has obscured our ability to know our past

articles here
www.lauralee.com...

www.affs.org...

[Edited on 28-10-2003 by straterx]

Thank you for the links, i will look into them.

posted on Oct, 28 2003 @ 04:08 PM
link   
They're supposed to be part of the lost continent of MU. Go to this thread, it talks about it a lot.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 28 2003 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Make sure you take a look at that thread, and look at what I wrote. Honestly, I think that that's the best explination.

posted on Oct, 28 2003 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Im reading it right now...very interesting stuff....i want to know all about this since im a diver. Im looking for places like this all over the world...Im going to spain in dec and will stay for 5 months. Have anyone heard of some underwater stuff around there?

posted on Oct, 28 2003 @ 05:08 PM
link   
If you read "THE ATLANTIS BLUEPRINT" (sorry can't remember author) you find that putting the north pole back where it was when it was in hudson bay and its location prior to that and putting the prime meridian through giza (where it crosses most land - this is where they actually wanted to put it for the crossing the most land and because this was what the anchients used for the prime meridian or whatever they called it, but greenwich won out) most of the scared sights in the world line up into a geometric grid pattern, this has even been used to predict other sights. Its a VERY good book, one of the best i've read on the subject the theories were endorsed by einstien.

[Edited on 28-10-2003 by Kobyoshimaru]

posted on Oct, 28 2003 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Sweet ill look into that aswell. Searching diversites on the internet says abit about the "Lost City"
I read on Crystalinks that when they found it they used videocameras, does anyone now where i can get a copy of this? I will look at a swedish diving community with 9000 members and see if someone have pics o video from there

posted on Oct, 28 2003 @ 05:20 PM
link   
heres another underwater city off the coast of India:

According to marine scientists in India, archaeological remains of this lost city have been discovered 36 metres (120 feet) underwater in the Gulf of Cambay off the western coast of India. And carbon dating says that they are 9,500 years old.

www.spiritofmaat.com...

posted on Oct, 28 2003 @ 05:23 PM
link   
and heres the latest new concerning Atlantis:

Posted Oct 26.03

An expedition to the Strait of Gibraltar
may solve one of the world's greatest mysteries
For more than two millennia, many of the world's greatest adventurers, explorers and thinkers have sought the fabled Lost City of Atlantis.

Next month, an expedition to hunt for its remains among submerged Gibraltarian islands will be unveiled at the Royal Geographical Society, London, by a renowned geologist, Prof Jacques Collina-Girard, and the leaders of the Titanic expeditions.

100megsfree4.com...

posted on Oct, 28 2003 @ 05:28 PM
link   
There are also ruins off the coast of Taiwan as well:

Once dismissed by experts as folklore, the release of photographic and documentary evidence pointing to the possibility of prehistoric human settlements off the coast of Penghu has experts re-examining theories about the legendary continent of Mudalu

According to historian Lin Sheng-yi (�я��`) who heads the Ketagalan of Taiwan Indigenous Culture Alliance (KTIS, ���s�M�B�i�������H��) -- a private organization that searches for traces of Taiwan's pre-history -- the reasons behind the advanced culture had quite a bit to do with visiting UFOs and their alien crews.

"It's quite obvious from looking at the few surviving pieces of Ketagalan artwork that they were in contact with alien peoples and UFOs. Artifacts clearly depict both UFOs and the radio waves emitted by them," explained Lin. "There can be no doubt that the recent find is a Ketagalan settlement, as its linear proportions clearly point to advanced construction knowledge."

www.abc.se...

posted on Oct, 28 2003 @ 05:36 PM
link   
I came across a very interesting website a few days ago while looking for info on the Phaistos Disk and its loaded with all kinds of cool info you should check this site out when you got plenty of time to read but i found this about a lost civilization in Plato's " Timaeus":

""O Solon, you [Greeks] are all young in your minds which hold no store of old belief based on long tradition, no knowledge hoary with age"

" The reason is this. There have been, and will be hereafter, many and diverse destructions of mankind, the greatest by fire and water, though other lesser ones are due to countless other causes"

" Thus the story current also in your part of the world, that Phaethon, child of the Sun, once harnessed his father's chariot but could not guide it on his father's course and so burnt up everything on the face of the earth and was himself consumed by the thunderbolt - this legend has the air of a fable; but the truth behind it is a deviation of the bodies that revolve in heaven around the earth and a destruction, occurring at long intervals, of things on the earth by a great conflagration...."

"Any great or noble achievement or otherwise exceptional event that has come to pass, either in your own parts or here or in any place of which we have tidings, has been written down for ages past in records that are preserved in our temples;"

"whereas with you and with other peoples again and again, life [had only just] been enriched with letters and all the other necessities of civilization when once more, after the usual period of years, the torrents from heaven [swept] down like a pestilence, leaving only the rude and unlettered among you"

"And so you start again like children, knowing nothing of what existed in ancient times here or in your own country.... To begin with, your people remembered only one deluge, though there were many earlier;"

"and moreover you do not know that the noblest and bravest race in the world once lived in your country. From a small remnant of their seed you and all your fellow citizens are derived; but you know nothing of it because the survivors for many generations died leaving no word in writing""

www.perceptions.couk.com...

posted on Oct, 28 2003 @ 07:34 PM
link   
thehippiedude:

You rule...thanx very much, ill look into this stuff and see what it is...

I have some info of the underwatercity outside Turkey. Its supposed to be a nice plce aswell..ill post the link here later when i find it

posted on Oct, 28 2003 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Loki
Make sure you take a look at that thread, and look at what I wrote. Honestly, I think that that's the best explination.

Enough of the shameless plugs Loki, we all know you're the man!

posted on Oct, 29 2003 @ 07:56 PM
link   
prymids? Lost civilizations? AND JAPAN!?
Three of my favorite subjects! I have no clue about it... but It sounds like something to research...

posted on Oct, 31 2003 @ 09:40 AM
link   
It was Rand Flem Ath, check out his website its very relevant to the subject.
www.flem-ath.com

top topics

<<   2 >>

join