It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who will attack first?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2003 @ 08:58 AM
link   

None of the above.

Pakistan or India.

I'd have to agree....they've only recently aquired them, that's the only reason they haven't done so on each other yet...they are building up the supply first....

As for Saudi and nukes....why do you think they've been getting so cozy with mother Russia lately? The US has more demands, etc. when it comes to brokering nukes...Russia has far less qualms about it....
*Hears REM's "End of the World" song play in his head*

posted on Sep, 18 2003 @ 09:02 AM
link   
I stil say the USA. The other countries may saber-rattle but our current "leader" is crazed and delusional. I have never heard a President saying that "God told him to attack Iraq" as I have heard Bush do. Now, he wants "mini-nukes?" Yeah, bet on the USA.

posted on Sep, 18 2003 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel
I stil say the USA. The other countries may saber-rattle but our current "leader" is crazed and delusional. I have never heard a President saying that "God told him to attack Iraq" as I have heard Bush do. Now, he wants "mini-nukes?" Yeah, bet on the USA.

Yeah, i forgot to mention.. but i did put my money on that list on USA.. they are most trigger happy, and UK:s nuclear weapons are mostly infact under (or totally) US control..

But if the list had included India, Israel and Pakistan.. then i would have had problem deciding.. as those 3 are real hot-heads..

Any of them could nuke anybody.. just for the fun of it..

And about NK:s nukes: It really isnt all that certain that they have or will ever have those.. it just could be a major NK bluff, which US belives in, as it suites US.

posted on Sep, 18 2003 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by drunk
i can see USA using a nuke aswell cos they are frustrated in there fight for world peace.

This is an insane amount of irony, is it not?

posted on Sep, 18 2003 @ 09:32 AM
link   
I agree Observer, major Irony. But, unfortunately, I do agree, the US will try something if the vote chooses to drop the dollar and go to the Euro.

posted on Sep, 18 2003 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by FULCRUM
Why did you leave Pakistan, India and Israel out of your poll?

You do know that all those 3 have Nuclear weapons?

Yep I did know that they had Nuclear waepons, but I posted this last night when the server was being reset, some of the options didn't come up.

posted on Sep, 18 2003 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Yeah, i forgot to mention.. but i did put my money on that list on USA.. they are most trigger happy, and UK:s nuclear weapons are mostly infact under (or totally) US control..

America's REAL foreign policy has been that of a madman. One who is crazy enough to use nukes and destroy the planet if need be to get its way. Why? It puts fear into other nations and they capitulate...and it has worked. I believe it started in the Nixon era.

In any event, I think we believed the hype too much to our detriment.

posted on Sep, 18 2003 @ 11:03 AM
link   
That is sad, sorry to hear..

But still, this is intresting poll..

People only voting for NK or US..

*edit*

To Colonel:

You really dont need to tell me this, but thanks anyways.. as i am the anti-US foreign policy here at the ATS..

Hell, most people here dislike me more than you..

[Edited on 18-9-2003 by FULCRUM]

posted on Sep, 18 2003 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroDeep
Pakistan and India are at time bomb waiting to go off.
A country which gave birth to one of the greatest men off all time who was the living embodyment of peace is at eachothers necks.
To think Ghandi fought with his words, and liberated an entire country and here we have that very country threating to blow eachother up.
Deep

Hey Deep you're born in Canada and your parents are from India that's it ? or maybe I'm wrong, excuse me if so. If I say that it's because I would like to have an "inside" and better point of view of the pakistan//India conflict, the only thing I know is that India accuse pakistan of supporting terrorism and extremist groups iwho are responsible of terrorist acts. But I saw that in the media.

posted on Sep, 18 2003 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Five years ago, everyone would have voted Russia. Now they don't even warrant a single vote!!!!
Yet Russia and the old Soviet states probably has one of the most unstable and unsafe arsenals of nuclear weapons in the world.

Not that I voted for them.

I voted France.
Well you've got to keep blaming them for being French haven't you?

posted on Sep, 18 2003 @ 11:23 AM
link   
It's whoever has the BIGGEST ego & loses their bid to get what they want who will blow up the planet.

posted on Sep, 18 2003 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Survey says: WRONG! I think I take that award from all u2us I have that say so and the "cack" award I won. Don't take my spot!

posted on Sep, 18 2003 @ 11:30 AM
link   
I believe Pakistan and India will do their best to wipe themselves off the map.
Colonel....you da man man when it comes to disliked people.
Your spot shall be forever safe.
j/k

posted on Sep, 18 2003 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Survey says: WRONG! I think I take that award from all u2us I have that say so and the "cack" award I won. Don't take my spot!

Trust me, Colonel is absolutely correct on this count!

posted on Sep, 18 2003 @ 07:12 PM
link   
So where do you think the first target is likley to be? ....

posted on Sep, 19 2003 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Depending of who will attack first, if it's an arab nation, it will likely be Israel/India, if it's china or north Korea it will probably be the US.

It's a no win situation.

France ? I'm just curious here who has voted for France
It's just that I don't see the heck.

[Edited on 19-9-2003 by Salem]

posted on Sep, 23 2003 @ 09:40 AM
link   
[Quote] stil say the USA. The other countries may saber-rattle but our current "leader" is crazed and delusional. I have never heard a President saying that "God told him to attack Iraq" as I have heard Bush do. Now, he wants "mini-nukes?" Yeah, bet on the USA.

Yeah, I agree. My vote goes to the US. It is the most hated country in the world, the current president is a crazy cowboy and we all know the US is both capable and probably willing to use them. Hell, 50 years ago the US had already used an atomic weapons against another nation... twice.

But the next nuclear strike doesn�t have to come from a nation... what about attacks from terrorist organisations, private groups, other groups of people or perhaps aliens, hehe?

There are ways for other powers than nations to get hold of nuclear weapons. As copcorn said:

there are way too many rumours of Russian nukes on the black market

France? I don�t know... maybe Iceland will strike first? Not that I�m from a huge powerful country, but I would really hate to be French, hehe.

posted on Sep, 23 2003 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by dragonrider

Trust me, Colonel is absolutely correct on this count!

Yeah, your propably right.. as i have accidentaly managet to get some 'friends' here..

And back to the topic..

Next nuclear explosion will go off in middle-east or in India / Pakistan.. (deadly explosion..)

If there is never to be one..

Or in Africa.. where USAF 'busts' some bunker with 'micro-nuke'..

posted on Sep, 24 2003 @ 10:51 AM
link   
When jean-Marie LEPEN will be elected president...

posted on Sep, 24 2003 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Who will attack first? Who hasn't been fighting already?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join